Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Razzdango
((Good story Tes one thing I want to know is. WHERE THE HELL IS THE PAIR OF PANTIES I LOST!!!! HAHAHAHA))
{{We'll just say I dropped them while I was busy freaking out rofl }}
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 pm

((Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwww, does that mean there's a pair of panties lying around in here somewhere? xp ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

((Either that or they're stuck to the bottom of poor Seths shoe. blaugh ))

"Only beer for the weekend? If you want, I could mix you up a Grateful Dead." Raz offered to Kat. Happy to take a break from her thoughts for a while. "Where is everyone anyway? Is it usually this quiet on a Saturday night? Its kind of nice, it reminds me of a lounge, but at the same time... it just lacks that energy."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 pm

{{Yes. Yes that is what it means. Probably over by the door. And what's this "eeewww"ing about? I think Razz usually goes after the clean ones... or at least that's what I've always been assuming...}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

She looks up and smiles at Raz.

"Yeah, it is a bit quiet tonight, but we have had four theme parties in a row, whereas we usually only have a monthly party, so some people might be taking a break. Psyzapp is off at the estate in the upper GGG for the weekend, so that leaves me in charge here. I'm rather relieved it's quiet."

She takes a sip of her beer and sets it back down.

"A Grateful Dead? Sounds interesting.....what all's in it?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Raz smiled and raised her glass. "1 part tequila, 1 part vodka, 1 part light rum, 1 part gin and 1 part Raspberry liquer. Mix it up, put over ice and then serve. Its... well, I'd have to let you taste it and decide for yourself. Here.."
Raz offered her glass to allow Kat a taste. She then smiled with a wink. "Don't worry, I got more class than to backwash."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 pm

She takes the glass and takes a sip. After swallowing, she looks over at Raz and grins.

"Quite tasty." She snickers, "You're better at mixing drinks than the bartender who used to be around. He's been gone for quite some time now, though."

She hands the glass back to Raz.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Raz smiled softly and took her drink back gently. "Thanks, but I doubt that Psy would put me behind the bar any time soon, not when we have that new kid. Not that he seems to be here tonight. Let me know if you want one, it would be my pleasure."
Raz took another sip of her drink before looking at her reflection in the liquid.
"By the way... I was wondering something about two of the people from last night. One was an angel - Sayo, she was supposidly a mentor to Ayami, and the other- I think her name was Brat or something- had Leko quiet enthralled. May I ask you who they were and what relationship they have to the Most Wanted Ladies, if any at all? I grow curious about new people. But I want to get a feel for them before I approch."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:35 pm

She turns to Raz, and sips her beer before answering.

"Sayo is Ayami's angelic mentor. I'm afraid I don't know too much about her. Now Brat....she could be a MW lady. She's a good friend to all the MW ladies, and comes by to have drinks with us on occasion."

She cocks her head a bit, "You sure seem interested in Leko. What gives?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Raz looked into her drink for a few minutes before answering. As if the answers were going to come bubbling up to the surface of her drink.
"I can't say as thought I'm interested in her per say. Its more her abilities that interest me, I have no more interest in her than she does anyone else. I suppose you could say that we're just using each other as a means to get what we want. Equivolency. I like her personality, but only as a friend. My teasings and musings are nothing more than play and my attempts to fluster her to gauge reactions and test boundries, from my understanding she is quiet the powerhouse of the group. I want to see the extent of what she is capable. Physically, mentally and powerfully."
Raz looked over at Kat, a serious if not stoic expression on her face.
"I find that relationships are too complicated and time consuming for me to entertain. I have goals that need to be achieved and caitering to someone other than myself is a large burden I can't really afford at this time. I'm sure that both you and Leko understand."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm

She shrugs her shoulders, "Well, I've known Leko for quite some time now, and I don't even know the full scope of her powers. She's thousands of years old, and I don't know if I want a full showing of what she's capable of. I'm just glad she's on our side."

She looks back at Raz. "Using each other, eh? Leko will never put herself in debt to anyone, just so ya know. Control issue and all that jazz. So if you're entertaining any ideas of 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' scenarios, I highly doubt she's going to do anything unless it benefits her. That's how she rolls."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Raz smiled grimly into her drink and took a sip. "We shall see... we shall see." Raz stored that little tidbit away for later so that she might prepare of treachery a little later on in her plans. She doubted that Leko would do such to her, but there was always a chance, Leko being of demonic blood didn't really help to comfirm that thought. But until the time came, she would seek no open rivalry with the woman. However she would make a note not to trust her fully, there was nothing worse than being backstabbed by someone you trusted.

She knew. She still had those scars.

Raz turned an amused ear to Kat once more. "Only thousands of years old? Hmmm... that's interesting. Anyway, I suppose to learn the extent of her abilities we'd have to see her in a situation that requires her to use them."
Raz closed her eyes for a moment, obviously the last part was more thinking out loud. After a few moment, she decided to change the subject.
"So how are you and your boyfriend Flame getting along?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:02 pm

She coughs on the beer she's drinking at the mention of Flame.

"Flame? He's not my boyfriend!" She laughs, "Flame is seeing dame, not me. wink "
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Raz looked at her for a moment before her eyebrows angeled up to her scalp in an appologetic manner. "Oh, right. Forgive me, I met so many new people in such a short period of time I got that fact mixed up. How humbling... I go for a little gossip and I end up putting my foot in my mouth. Do tell me then, Kat, who is it that you have your eye on, or have wrapped around your finger? You got my reasons for Leko, fair is fair."
Raz placed her elbow on the table and her chin on the back of her hand. She did like her gossip, even if she got a few personas mixed up every now and then.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm

She snickers, "I don't have anyone wrapped around my finger, but I do have someone that I spend time with. He travels a bit, so the time we do get to spend together is rather nice. But, he and I are both independent people, so what we have works for us....at least right now it does. wink "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games