Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm

"Well, I'm glade... it's working for you." Raz replied alittle slowly, not sure if she was happy for her or not. "I think I would perfer to be alone, people betray, they wither and die, they break hearts with actions and shatter bonds with their words. I hope it works out for you, I think I would perfer the numbness of being lonely though. It beats that termoil that someone else could inflict on you anyday."
Raz's eyes were downcast and to the right, for a moment before she went back to her drink. She looked over her shoulder at Kat again. She gave a light chuckle.
"It sure is different when your only with one other here, isn't it?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 pm

She looks at Raz with a confused look.

"I know about how people can betray.....been on both sides of that fence myself. Not that I'm advocating it, mind you. Yes, I spend time with him, but we both realize that we need our freedom as well."

"And as far as you being the only person in here, I'd probably be playing Tetris on my phone if you weren't here," she chuckles.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm

*a demonic fog trickles from the floor board then builds up to a more impressive size and form. The fog suddenly dissipates and Leko is standing there yawning*
I'm ready for some scotch...
I don't know about anyone else.
Oh hello ladies wink
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Now it was Raz's turn to give a rather confused and distraught look. "If you know... then why do you keep doing such a thing to yourself? It... doesn't make sense to me."
Raz realized that she was probably being intrusive, humans were often foolish creatures, but they did what they could to survive and move on. They were resilent, credit were credit was do but she wasn't sure if she was fully ever going to understand one.
"Tetris? I pegged you as a pac-man kind of gal. I perfer games like chess and other strategy minded games. I find they make me work my brain a little more than what some of those other games can."
Raz stiffled a yawn.
"Forgive me, but I think it is almost my bed time." She took another sip of her drink, almost finishing it but she still had a few more drinks left to nurse.

*Edit:* Raz looked up at Leko. "I got my Grateful Dead... but thanks. Did you want one two? I think I can manage one more for my ragamuffin before I go."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

She turns at the sound of Leko's voice and grins at her.

"Well, well....did we get up early or sleep late? wink "
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm

pft - if it weren't for Ayami I would never wake before now.
The sun light is dreadful....
Ruins my perfect skin tone... stare
Manage?
you make drinking sound like a burden...

*summons the scotch and a snifter glass to the counter before her*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"You have to mix a Grateful Dead, hun." Raz mused with a quirked eyebrow. "You can have the rest of mine if you want, I'm going to bed soon. But before I do..."
Raz pulled Leko into another steamy lip lock, it lasted a number of heartbeats before she released her.
"That was for last night, though I don't know if you deserve it for seeing that... other woman. Shame on you for playing with my heart." Raz teased, not meaning any of it really. She had no claim on Leko as Leko had no claim on her. "Did you two have a good time locked away in that room all alone?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 pm

*Leko stood there stunned for a minute until the blood returned to her head - then she quickly regained her devilish smirk*
Ohh my dear woman...
I NEVER kiss and tell.
I'm fine with my scotch thank you.
No mixed drink can ever compare to its fine perfections!

*lifts up the snifter after she had filled it admiring it luster and color*
So what are we up to tonight?
*brings the snifter down and sips from it winking at Raz over the rim*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Kat gets up and tosses her now empty bottle in the trash and grabs another beer.

"Hell, Leko..it's Saturday night and we're drinking. Do we NEED to do anything else? xd "
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm

"I'd still very much like to tie you down and have my way with you, my dear." Raz countered with a smirk. "And only good girls don't kiss and tell, and we both know you don't qualify for that."
Raz gave a wink on her own as she continued to pick at her own drink. "We're talking about you and relations past and present, comparing notes and telling pillow gossip, thats all." Raz replied, continuing her smirk. Her eyes fell on Leko and her glass.
"I don't know why you bother putting it into a cup, why waste the dishes and not just drink it straight form the bottle, I hear its a better kick that way?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm

eek Katana.
I think that is the most sound logic I have ever heard!
I cheers to that! heart

*hears the bit about drink the scotch for the bottle*
eek Are you crazy!!
You can't do that with THIS!
taking in the aroma and letting it breath in this type of cup is essential! This is not the type of thing you just drink straight from the bottle. I leave that for my Jack nights.
Or the emergency bedside pint bottle. xp
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Raz chuckled and finished off her drink, she got up and pulled Leko into another hot and steamy kiss before she seperated and brought her glass to the sink.
"There, now we're all caught up. Good night ladies. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do... but if you happen to do so just name it after me."
Raz winked and raised her hand to signal her departure as she left the bar and headed back to her place.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm

She waves at Raz as she leaves and then turns to Leko.

"I don't know about Raz....she sure seems interested in you. She was asking me about your abilities and powers earlier....and didn't seem too impressed when I told her you were thousands of years old. Also said something about having to see you in a situation in order to see what your capable of. Apparently, me saying I had no idea of the extent of your powers has only made her even more interested in you. Be careful around that one, Leko."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm

*waves goodbye to Raz by scrunching her fingers over her palm*
Well I suppose there is a first time for everything...
even after 4000 years.
I'm going to need to step this up a bit now though.
Can't have her thrusting me into lip locks all the times.
Or...
then again....
Maybe I can.

*shrugs it off and takes another sip smiling with much satisfaction*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm

She sighs, "I don't know, Leko...some of the things she was saying....it's like she wants to use you for some purpose. What purpose, I have no idea."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games