Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 pm
Asuka frowns at Daimen senseing that hes really worried around his friends, she tried to think of something that would cheer him up. She thinks of something and pats his hands assuringly "dont worry Daimen im sure there just spending time before the dance tonight, you know just some nice quiet time alone" She says with a bright smile and stands up and smiles "the dance starts in a a few hours, do you want to keep waiting here longer or do you want to go get ready for the dance tonight? what ever you choose is fine"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Damien looks around the cafeteria. "You're probably right. We should probably get ready for the dance. I'll help you get back to your dorm if you need me to," he said as he stood up.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:10 pm
She smiles and nods "Thank you very i would like that im still kinda getting use to everything here" She smiles as they both walk out of the cafeteria and down to the girls dorm rooms she opens the door and turns on the light, she turns around to face Daimen and smiles "it looks like my friend put my room together for me ill introduce you to later, would you like to come in for a lil while?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:23 pm
Damien looks around the room. "A little?" he asked as he noticed her luggage was all unpacked and put away and her belongings were all neatly organized. He accepts the invite into the room and sits in the chair next to her desk. He looks out her window and looks at the woods. "Well, at least you have nice scenery. My dorm overlooks the parking lot," he jokes.  

Super Buick

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Asuka sits on the bed and laughs a lil "well you can come to vist when you like i dont mind one bit" a small growling noise is heard from under my bed and i laugh "it seems the my friend isnt that happy" i reach down and pick him up and pet his fur and his purrs a lil bit "This is Masha hes my tiger, hes very sweet when you get to know him" Masha lays down next to her and turns into a full grown tiger and slightly growls a lil "Oh Masha calm down hes my friend"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:08 pm
Yukora listened to everything that Kaji said and looked down at her feet, taking it all in the best she could. "What am I going to tell dad? How will he ever accept this? The fact that I lied to him? Maybe. My grades? Sure. But the fact that I pretty much blackmailed the woman in the Administration's Office, snuck my boyfriend that I DIDN'T tell him I had into my dorm, had sex with him, and that I might have AIDS?!?!?! How the hell is he going to ever forgive me for this?! This is all my fault..."

And suddenly, Yukora understood the reasons that some girls say that sex is one of the worst things you can do to a relationship. She wanted to blame herself, since that was all she ever did her whole life. Blame herself. Everything was always her fault, and she tried to hard to tell herself that she was entirely to blame for this, but she couldn't. She looked up at Kaji and was hurt, probably more then she'd ever been her whole life. She'd promised herself that when she had sex, she would do it the right way, the safe way, and she broke it because she convinced herself that Kaji would never keep something like that from her.

"I forgive him for not telling me, but how can I accept this? How can I continue to lo---no, I still love him. I always will. But how can I continue to think highly of him when...by all the rules, he doesn't deserve it. How am I supposed to deal with this?"

And suddenly, she began to cry. So many thoughts were running through her head, and it was too much. It was just too much. She sunk her head farther down towards her chest and began to shake, not being able to control her pain, and struggled to say "...I.....I......I'm......I'm s....sorry......K....Kaji....I....I need to.....I need to....think about this...." she hadn't even finished saying "this" before turning on her heel and running, no longer bothering to try to hold back her tears. She didn't know where she was running to, and didn't care. She recognized the scenery and was headed towards the cafeteria. She ran through the cafeteria and swung open the doors to the park. She ran straight for the wooded area and dissappeared into the forest. She reappeared in a tree about 10 feet away, curled up into a ball, and cried there for about an hour.

Finally, she pulled herself together and teleported to wherever Kaji was. She walked up to him and sniffled. "I'm sorry...I needed time to think. Look Kaji, I understand that it must have been hard to try to tell me that you have AIDS, and your history, but...what happens now? I have to tell my dad all this...he'll never accept you. Never. And he'll probably never trust my judgement in guys again, at least not until I'm 300...And what if I do have AIDS? How can I still be with you if you...I just...I don't know what to do...so just...have fun at the dance tonight...I'm gonna just stay in the dorm...send me a braincall when you want to go to sleep, and meet me at the wooded area..." she said as she began to cry again, and disappeared, off to her dorm.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:03 am
Kaji slammed his eyes shut, and bowed his head, clenching his jaw and fist. His color changing eyes turned from a mysterious purple, to a rage-filled blood red. "I can't believe what I've done..." He complained. "I Can't believe that I've just gone against all that I stand for" Kaji grit his teeth, as his kanines turned longer and fang like. He wasnt going through a demonic transformation, but this was normal when he was furious, especially at himself. "I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ******** STUPID I AM!" Kaji let out a bloodcurdling yelp and slammed his fist into the grass-coated ground, letting eyeliner-stained tears roll down his cheeks. " She probably hates me now...I know she does. And her dad--AGH! " He let out another scream of rage. Kaji slammed his back against a tree repeatedly. Noticing his claws growing inches in size, Kaji got a morbid idea. He slit a small cut on his wrist. The small line of blood seeping out from the broken skin, and dripping down the rest of his arm, stinging as it did so. He slit another. And another. He started to carve a broken heart, along with the word "sorry" on his skin. Tears overflowing his eyelids, he watched as the the heart faded from the dark red that dripped from it. The loss of blood made him light-headed, and his surroundings were a bit hazy. Kaji hugged his knees, his wrists staining his pants, but he ignored it. He was becoming his OLD self. I'm so sorry...get yourself chec-- He weakly braincalled Yukora before his eyelids felt heavy, and everything went black.

Hours went by before Kaji woke. It was at least past 4:30. The dance started soon. At last, the blood on his arms (and now all over) had clotted. The boiling sun made him sweat. He shakily attempted to stand up, this was unsuccessful, since he toppled right over. Then, Kaji remembered his wings. Maybe he could manage to fly himself to Yuko-- No. She wouldnt let him in anyway. Not Taylor...and Damien probably wasnt even there. Yukora was the only person he could go to. Kaji shrugged doubtfully, but it was worth a shot. Faintly, he crawled as far as he could and leaned against a tree for support. He opened his dark wings and flapped them slightly as a trial run. Slowly, and fragily, he was able to stand up. He flapped his wings again, harder. He started to levitate, and take flight. Moving forward, he imidiately, and unexpectedly, dropped like a rock. "Ouch..." Kaji murmered. "'Forgot to get a running start". Trying again, Kaji managed to walk slightly, until he was off the ground once more. THis time he got some altitude.

Flapping his wings with great power, he panted harder and harder by the second. "Almost...there...'
He saw the dorm's window. "Damnit Yukora, why does the dorm have to be up so high..."
Kaji reached out for the window, and ended up failing that miserably. Instead he darted for the window with a final flap, and ended up just running into it all together. This knocked him off balance, causing his wings to somehow collapse. Before he fell, Kaji caught hold of the ledge. Calmly, He let himself dangle, But at the same time he hoped that Yukora heard the thunk of his head hitting the glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:20 am
Yukora was in her bed, under the covers, the lights turned off except the one in the bathroom. She had been crying for about 20 minutes non-stop, when she suddenly heard a huge thunk outside her window, and felt it as well. She hurried herself over to the window and wiped her eyes quickly as she walked so she could see what happened. She looked out the window and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, and attempted to open the window. It was tough, it apparently hadn't been opened in a long time, but she finally got it. She stuck her head out the window, using her hands to lean on the sill, and looked up, then out, then to the sides, and finally down. She gasped and screamed. "Kaji?!?! What are you doing up here?!?!" she screamed as she climbed out the window onto the edge and almost lost her balance. She looked down as she was leaning, and almost began to cry just because of her fear of falling. She gripped the sill tighter but knew that Kaji couldn't hang on forever. She touched his hand, repeated her spell, and they vanished. They reappeared, except they were in the air. Due to the cinrcumstances, Yukora was only able to concentrate enough to teleport them somewhere else, but not enough to have them land on the ground while they were still vanished. Once they plopped down, since they were only about three feet in the air, Yukora held her head and slowly looked over at Kaji. She gasped again and crawled over to him. He landed with his arm covering his face, so she picked up his arm and slowly moved it away, trying to see if he was okay. But as she moved his arm, she felt small little cuts in his arm, and turned it to see what was there, and she saw all the cuts he had made earlier before his little incident with the window. "Oh my god, Kaji...Are you okay?" she asked as she waited for him to move, or at least acknowledge that he was alive.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:36 am
Kaji squinted hard, trying to focus his vision. "Y..." He tried to speak, but his throat had closed up to the point that it was hard to even breathe. Sighing, and slightly lifting his head, with the breath he had left, he held up his shakey arm and pointed out the word "Sorry." He slammed his head back purposely.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:46 am
Yukora had no idea what to do. She needed help from someone, and looked around, but it was dark, and she suddenly realized she didn't know where she was. "Since when does it get dark at 5 in the afternoon?" she asked herself. She looked up at the weird sky, and saw nothing but the tops of trees in the high sky. She became instantly confused and scared, and she looked around, trying to figure out where she teleported them. "Oh my god! I teleported us to a clearing in a forest!" she said as she began to panick. "What the hell do I do? What did I do wrong?" she asked the air.

After about ten minutes of panick, she finally calmed down and did the spell again, this time landing them in the infirmary. "I need a doctor!" she screamed as she lifted Kaji onto the nearest bed and watched as nurses flooded in and took him to another room. Just like last time, she got past the nurse and looked in through the window, tears now flooding down her cheeks. "Wake up Kaji, I can't loose you! I love you!" she screamed in her head, not meaning to braincall him, in fact she didn't even know that she did.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:16 pm
As Masha started to calm down, Damien caught something flying outside out of the corner of his eye. Then he hears a thud coming from a couple dorms away. "What the hell was that?" he asked as he got up and thrust open the window. He looked around and noticed someone dangling off the window ledge. "Holy s**t! Kaji!" he yelled as he saw the window fly open and Yukora pop out. "Yukora! Wait! Let me help..." and before he could finish the sentence, he watched as both of them fell. He stared in shock and disbelief as they disappeared before they hit the ground. He looked at Asuka. His jaw moved a few times and he tried to form words that wouldn't come out. Finally, he stammered," th...th...those were my friends. Something's wrong. Very wrong. I need to find them." He raced for the door, then stopped. "you think you could help me find them?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:46 pm
She quickly sits up and nods "Of course ill help you find your friends maybe i can help, i know a feel healing postions" she runs out the door with him, they run search for about 20 minutes without any sign of them "why dont we check the infirmary, if either of them are hurts thats where they would be right?"  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:40 pm
"Maybe," Damien said as he rushed out the door and down the hallway to the infirmary. He slammed into the door leading into the infirmary and stopped long enough to open it. He looked behind him to see if Asuka was keeping up. He dashed to the nurse's desk and breathlessly asked the large woman," is Kaji Ookami or Yukora Hitomi registered here?" The rounded woman typed the names into the computer. She looked up at Damien and adjusted her wire rimmed glasses. "Yukora isn't one of our patients, but we just had Kaji Ookami admitted about 3 minutes ago," she said flatly. She pointed Damien and Asuka down the hallway. "Room 409, please walk through the halls, " she said in her monotonous tone.

As Damien and Asuka made their way down the hall, Damien saw Yukora standing outside a doorway. It appears that she has been crying for some time now. Damien rushed up to her and hugged her. "Are you ok? What happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Asuka fallows behind Daimen and see that he found one of his friends, she smiles slightly seeing him helping his friend and she thinks to herself "i should probly leave them alone for a while, this is the registration office ill go out to the waiting room and leave them be" She smiles at Daimen but he isnt faceing her and she walks out of the room without anyone noticeing and sits down in the waiting room and falls asleep in one of the chairs with her head resting against the walls  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:40 pm
Yukora suddenly felt something touching her, pulling her out of the depths of her thoughts and worries. She looked towards the thing that was now holding her tighter then just a touch, and saw that it was Damien. She gasped and quickly jumped into his arms for a hug, and began crying onto his shoulder before she could stop herself. "...I...I'm...f-fine, but...Kaji..." she struggled to get the words out, but released from the hug and turned around and looked in the window as she did. "...K-...Kaji...he cut his arm...badly...because...he admitted something to me...and...I couldn't handle it...." Yukora wasn't sure if telling Damien was a good idea, and how Kaji would react if she told him everything, but she needed someone, she needed someone to just talk to. "...He addmitted...he has......" She just couldn't say it. She wasn't an expert, but she knew how dangerous AIDS was, and how foolish she was for not having Kaji checked before they did the deed. She wasn't sure if she couldn't tell Damien because of the fact that she was ashamed of that, or if she was afraid of how he would react, or Kaji if he found out she told Damien, she didn't know anything, and she couldn't think at all. She leaned against the wall, slid down the floow, and hugged her knees as she cried into them, letting her mind melt away into darkness.

About twenty minutes later, she remembered that the dance was tonight. "Damien...you should go to the dance...I'm sorry I can't go and have fun with you...but, you really should go...we'll have fun next year, I promise, but...you should go, really" she said as she looked up at him and hoped her eyes would help her convince him to go. She really wanted him there, but didn't want to spoil his night. She hadn't seen the girl that came with him, so she wasn't sure if he had anyone else to go with, but hoped he would at least try to have fun. She left the decision up to him, and hid her face back in her arms and knees, hoping and waiting for something good to happen.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff