Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Identity Token

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:54 pm
So, I just got an invite and I thought I'd accept. Woo. So, my name's Paige and I'm seventeen. I work full-time and am a regular in the MF. You can't keep me away, baby. Anyways, I like music, obviously, and working.

Oh and let's not forget my obsession with Rasputina and the colour Purple.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:13 pm
I am Amanda Lee,
or Mandi or Calli, whatever you choose to call me...I'm very excited to be hurr!  

Imaginary Piano

Wizzle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:15 pm
I got invite and figured why not join.

My name is Katie, I'm a bit on the old side, 22, going to an art school majoring in graphic design. I'm mostly in the MF or my own guild Domo. Well it's not mine, but I run some of the subforums, Music an Fashion. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:47 pm
i was like invited and stuff... so hi guys XD  

Panda Dumpster

Angelic Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Damag3d Ros3s

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:14 pm
'ello. I'm Katie. I'm 24 years old. I like to read (lots and lots of stephen King), stay up late, play mostly Zelda games but I've only played ones for GB systems. I hate getting up early though Id rather work mornings. I wish I had purple hair like my avatar. I can't live with out music.....it helps me with every emotion I go through and helps me ignore people when I'm mad.

ummmm, that's all I can think of for now  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:43 am
Hello! I'm Clarissa~ I just joined Gaia yesterday. X3 I love listening to music like Maroon 5, BoA, Koda Kumi, Fergie, Crystal Kay and Fall Out Boy. I love baking cookies and designing graphics in my free time.  

Sugar Sky

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:48 pm
Good to see you guys joined. :]

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:51 pm
Wizzle

My name is Katie, I'm a bit on the old side, 22, going to an art school majoring in graphic design. I'm mostly in the MF or my own guild Domo. Well it's not mine, but I run some of the subforums, Music an Fashion. heart
Yay more members that love MUSIC & fashion.
My two favorite things!! <3  

Faos

Wizzle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:22 pm
Faos
Wizzle

Yay more members that love MUSIC & fashion.
My two favorite things!! <3

Awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:37 pm
Hello everyone, I am Vincent or Monsieur de La Nuit, you may call me Mon, though many people seem to come up with nicknames for me. I am not against it, so if you decide to do so then.. *Smiles and shrugs* Just tell me if you do, so that I know. ^^

Anyway, I am a nineteen year old student majoring in psychology.. Uhh, I hate my job (though who doesn't). And I am deathly afraid of needles.

A couple of my greatest passions are music and art. I have played piano for nearly my whole life, and it is my heart and soul.

Well, I don't want to ramble too much, so I will stop here. It is nice to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to meet some new people.

The Meretrix

Doodle Write

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:26 pm
My name is Diana, I live in Texas. I'm 13 years old, turning 14 on January 19 (of 200 cool . biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Hello everyone I am new to the guild.  

Fusia_Rain

Poppikachu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:43 pm
Hai!
I'm Poppikachu and I still have that new-person-to-a-guild smell!
n.n

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Hello! I am Argent and I love to make avis!

Argent Tirer

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXpattycakepantiesXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:56 pm
Hello!!
My name is Kelly, I live in the U.S. Il.
I am 18 years old, I live with my b/f and I've been on Gaia since May and I love IT!!!
I'm on a lot, and if I'm not then I'm either at school, watching Naruto, or playing WoW.
I'm happy to be a part of this guild and will post as often as I can!!!

Thank you!!!
^_^

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games