Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Hello. My name is Cynthia and I live in California. I'm 22 and I go to college duh. I have 9 pets and they include 2 parakeets, 1 love bird, 1 husky, 4 pugs, and my very own anole lizard. I really love dogs and lizards and frogs :]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:30 am

Hi! My name is Jazmin, I'm 13, and I live in Illinois. I used to have a bunch of cats when I lived in Michigan, but they all slowly dwindled away...

I now have an 11-week old Bernese mountain dog named Isis! She was born on a Saturday, so she's 12 weeks tomorrow.

I like all animals and I've always lived with them 3nodding

WolfLBL

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:17 am

pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc.
Call me by my full Cora Merle Seraph, CMS, Cora, or Seraph.
June 2, 1983 is my birthdate so I am 25.
Live in Mechanicsville, Virginia and go to college at VCU.

Have a not quite 1 year old little tabby boy cat name Sasha (yes I know it is a "girl" name but his nuts hadn't drop when I got him and I hadn't own a cat before him so sue me) and a 2-3(?) year old female beagle/weiner dog mix name Angel (I didn't name my lil bro ex did). I feel like in both cases the they had got use to the names they had been given and who was I to change em and make em get use to a new name.

Other then my pets I am into comics, anime, video games, art, writing, and reading.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:22 pm

my name is Kat i am 18. I have grown up around animals. I do dog showing, agility and I used to do herding until my herding dog died. we almost had a WTCH(working trial champion) title. As of right now I have 1 cow, 3 goats, 50 chickens, 15 sheep, 3 dogs.

Kat the Kitsune

Jackson2345

Interesting Seeker

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 pm

Hi my name is Kaitlyn i am 11 years old. I have 1 dog (boston terrier) and his name is Khan. Then i have 4 cats mejier, mia, maddie and fiona
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Hello!

My name is Christina, but most call me Krysi (the spelling change was an attempt at making it different). My birthday is March 20, and I am 19 years old. I'm studying to be a psychologist and I am deeply in love with all my animals.

I have three dogs; a three year old female red doberman named Kieesha, a five year old female black lab/retriever mix named Misty and a one year old female shephard mix named Anna.

I have a 75 gallon aquarium, a 29 gallon aquarium, and two ten gallon aquariums, and one one gallon aquarium full of fish, some of whom have names while others do not.

I also have a four and a half month old kitten named Demon.

I've been around animals all my life; there has never really been a time when I was growing up that we didn't have a family dog or cat, if not both..

Uhm.. ..If there is anything else you would like to know, just send me a PM and I would be more than happy to get back to you.

ShatteredDawn

Revenge of the Ceika

Shadowy Rogue

10,125 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Hey guys and gals!

The name's Ceika. I'm 25, and currently live near the coast in North Carolina. We've only got one pet at the moment, simply because of financial and housing restrictions. He (Dusty) is a 3.5 month old white and buff spaniel. Guess there's not much more to say on that note...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Hello. My name is Annie. I am 11 and I have joined this guild to get some help for my 2 hamsters.

Vansli8721

Voy Ey

Quotable Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 pm

hey!im rachel.im 17 and i live in alabama.
i have a turtle,sparkles; two cats,toby and taco; two birds,lady and zebra; and a buncha fish that we havent counted yet.i couldnt love my babies anymore if i had birthed em myself.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 pm

i like ur cat biggrin xept im alergic 2 them sweatdrop they get my face all itchy

-x-iFallUp-x-

Kessalia19

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:00 pm

HELLO! Yay I'm in the pet guild now. Not giving out any real info, so you can call me by my username. I work at a pet store, so hopefully I may be able to answer some questions. 3nodding

I have two black cats, three cockatiels, three rats, two hermit crabs, a betta, and a White's tree frog. (and a tortoise that lives with someone else for now)

Anything else you might wanna know is probably in my profile, or you could just send me a message!
whee
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 am

My name:Jessica

My age:Not telling

residence:sorry no

Favorite type of pet:horses

Thorn Of The Sky

coquettejr

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 am

The ancient Egyptians used to worship cats as gods. My cat never lets me forget this fact and expects nothing less than the same respect shown to those cats.

You can call me coquettejr, because that's how you will see me. I'm from the great state of Washington. I have one cat named Esther. We have known each other for, gosh, eight years now. Maybe nine. She's an only kitty and the two of us are quite happy with our living arrangements. I wouldn't trade my baby for any other animal in the world.

She told me that I must act all friendly and stuff if I'm going to be allowed to play on Gaia, so I had to join a guild of some kind. She approved of this guild because she liked that it would be all about her. After all, why would I do anything else?

So, here I am. So far, looks like fun. Glad to meet all of you. heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:42 am

Hi, I got accepted here a couple days ago but didn't have time to post because my dog was having health issues that are improving. Listing the pets in my home; 3 cats (9, 8, and 1 year old) 2 dogs (mutt is over 6 years, not sure of cocker's age) and 1 ferret (2 years old.) I've had pets of almost every kind (except birds.) My mutt, Hanna, is a mix of husky, german shepherd, beagle, and lab; she looks mostly yellow lab but has an undercoat like a husky and prefers cool weather. My cocker spaniel, Petey, is black and white pure breed that my boyfriend's parents had to give up when they moved to an apartment last autumn. My cats look a little like CoCo, KiKi, and Kaya (black, white, and striped.)
About myself; I'm 33 have a son that is 12 and we live in southern IL. Hope I can give advice and find advice when needed. Later all!

TAD_bit_weird

Lavish Dreamer

26,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500

milkshaked

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:59 am

hello im jake! im 17 yrs old and uh... im currently at newyork... uhmm let me see what else... uh i have a pet!
User Image

name:T-bag
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games