Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
BUGS, BOOTS, CANS ~&evolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help keep my new thread alive?
  yep
  nope
View Results

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:50 pm
User ImageFeed us
wow your amazing, when i type with one hand its full of typos cause i always press the wrong keys xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:56 pm
that's what happens when i type with both hands. Typing with one hand is an art I perfected while having breakfast and checking my email/gaia at the same time  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:15 pm
User ImageFeed us
you get errors while typing with both your hands? i think i should perfect the one hand typing too, oh and i've made progress on training my left hand to write and draw but it still looks like a preschools hand writing but at least my hand is getting used to holding a pen and pencil ^^
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 am
yes because I have to think about which keys each hand has control of. yes, yes if you are going to have a broken arm the least you can do is make the best of it, and congrats on improving your handwriting.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 pm
Q. Should I change my rewards to be less bug themed?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:48 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Hello ;D::.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:51 pm
you visited me biggrin I'm afraid our conversation must come to a temporary end, I'm going to roast chestnuts and watch a movie with my family  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:55 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Pffft::.
i take your chestnuts and raise with a midnight and going to bed :b

ttyl thou :3

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 pm
Alright talk to you later, I'm going to go to bed soon too. I watched Mr. Holland's Opus by the way I cried but it was a very good movie(so were the chestnuts).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:58 pm
Whoa.. I was uber bored and I dropped by...You've either completely made a new thread and I never noticed, or you completely revamped everything. eek  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 am
Airashii Kasumi
Q. Should I change my rewards to be less bug themed?
User ImageFeed us

i think its up to you, if you want to change the rewards since it is using your funds ^^, is your thread change complete really love what you did it looks like new ^^
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:37 am
@Kiwi you didn't read the poll did you? I'm currently remodeling my thread, I have not made an entirely new one.

@lilith the funds isn't the issue (unless you're talking about the top 2 prizes, those are expensive) I was asking if I should make my rewards less bug oriented. And my thread is almost done all I have left to do is add the freebie/promotional items I already have (I'm just being lazy) and wait for lexi to finish my new banners and stamp.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 am
Airashii Kasumi
@lilith the funds isn't the issue (unless you're talking about the top 2 prizes, those are expensive) I was asking if I should make my rewards less bug oriented. And my thread is almost done all I have left to do is add the freebie/promotional items I already have (I'm just being lazy) and wait for lexi to finish my new banners and stamp.
User ImageFeed us

if thats the case then i think you should make the reward less bug oriented since you made the quest range wider 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 am
but what should I use as prizes? what is something you would like to get?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 am
User ImageFeed us
i would like to get tops since i need a wider selection xd
User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games