View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:18 pm
A growl came from deep inside Rock. The guard of his sword started to crackle and a soft flame started from it. ''I'd watch my tongue... I'd doubt you would have even kept your life with a such curse as I had... And I also thought you liked battle. You would like to test your skills on real dragons. And there was Fenrick with you as well. He has quite a deal of power. You shouldn't have struggled without me, for you have everything you needed when it comes into skill. The only reason why you are like this is just because either, you have underestimated everyone here, you slacked off or became dependant over your people. THAT, is some of the worst errors for a leader, Ewan...'' Rock snarled. ''I'm- I'm okay...'' Kyoko said. She hid into Rock's chest even more, seeing Brigitte's fangs and the way Ewan was reacting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm
Brigitte's eyes widened, realizing how her vampiric appearance must have startled the girl. "Oh! I'm sorry! I mean no harm what so ever, my dear." Her eyes shifted from Rock to Ewan angrily, "Both of you knock it off. I shouldn't have to remind you that you two are gentlemen. I expect you to act in a manner that reflects that. Please be respectable!" She turned to Ewan and motioned towards Rock. "So what? He left. He's back. Just because he acted in a way that you don't understand doesn't give you the right to start pety fights." She then turned towards Rock. "You should know better than to than to further provolk such fights." She growled at the two of them before plopping down under a tree and saying rather loudly, "Show some decency!"  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte's eyes widened, realizing how her vampiric appearance must have startled the girl. "Oh! I'm sorry! I mean no harm what so ever, my dear." Her eyes shifted from Rock to Ewan angrily, "Both of you knock it off. I shouldn't have to remind you that you two are gentlemen. I expect you to act in a manner that reflects that. Please be respectable!" She turned to Ewan and motioned towards Rock. "So what? He left. He's back. Just because he acted in a way that you don't understand doesn't give you the right to start pety fights." She then turned towards Rock. "You should know better than to than to further provolk such fights." She growled at the two of them before plopping down under a tree and saying rather loudly, "Show some decency!"

''I'm not even a man... You know that, right? I may look like one, but what rests within me makes me different. And so, if I am to be greeted like this, I shall just leave you here and help you no further.'' Rock said. He sheathed his sword and kept an arm around kyoko.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm
Brigitte shook her head and got up. "You shant be going anywhere, my friend, unless you feel it absolutely necessary, and do not let your differences distance yourself from others. In my eyes and the eyes of others you are a man. You have the same feelings and emotions as one from what I've seen." She smirked. "I'm also quite sure that if I were to plant a well aimed kick to your lower regions there would be quite a lot of pain, aswell. Whatever tensions are being felt here are merely a result of a long journey. Besides, there is safety in numbers." She placed a hand on Rock shoulder. "Don't let the arrogance of a human stop you from seeing who your friends are."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:42 pm
Fenrick stepped in the middle of the Verbal battlefield.

"Welcome back Rock. Welcome Kyoko. Now that we've all exchanged pleasantries, I suggest we get moving."

Fenrick had his pack all rolled upa nd it seemed to be gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 am
Ewan just grunted and turned away to start packing up the camp.

"Bridgette?" said Lutia quietly, suddenly standing right next to her and pulling at her clothes. She looked quite confused and a bit scared. She didn't really know what was going on or why everyone had left. She was just glad they were all back again. She gave Bridgette's lower half a hug.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:58 am
Brigitte looked down at the young girl and smiled, returning Lutia's embrace. "Things will all be back to normal soon, dear, I promise," she said in a soft, comforting tone. Her eyes were still going back and forth between Rock and Ewan, making sure than no more conflict would break out. She was pretty sure that she had lost the trust Ewan and he no longer cared for whatever she said to try and stop arguments. She looked around the camp for Akia, eager to see him again, but saw him nowhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:18 am
((Akia! Where are yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!??))

((Wow. I keep spelling Brigitte differently....))

Ewan and Elki finished packing everything and loading up Faith. Then Ewan lifted Lutia onto Faith and offered the extra room to Brigitte. After all, Faith was Brigitte's steed.

Ever since that day, people had become accustomed to Elki not saying anything. It wasn't that she couldn't talk or that she didn't want to, but she realized that whatever she said could invoke some magic, so she limited her speech as much as she could. She also found herself thinking in rhyme and trying to figure out what her rhymes could do. She avoided calling anybody by their name if she spoke at all, afraid that she'd kill that person. She just looked at the ground when Ewan offered Faith to Brigitte rather than her, a blank stare on her face. She brushed her hair back behind her ears and prepared to walk.

"C'mon, Brigitte!" said Lutia from horseback, patting Faith's back.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 am
Brigitte walked over to Faith and mounted in one graceful movement. She looked around at the group. "Where to, my friends?" Faith whinnied, eager to get moving and Brigitte laughed. "Hurry before the old man gets too impatient.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:03 am
"What old man?" Lutia asked innocently.

Ewan had pulled out the map and was examining it again. After he got a heading, he just said "This way," and began leading the group through the woods again, Elki right behind him.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 am
Brigitte leaned foreward slightly to whisper in Lutia's ear. "Has your brother been like this for the whole of my absence? I mean, was he this... moody?" She wasn't sure that the ever optamistic Lutia would have even noticed if her brother had been acting differently, but it didn't hurt to ask. She was pretty sure that his outburst at Rock before had been fueled by something... anger at the monster that was her, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:06 pm
Rock took out his flute and play 5 clear notes. Hooves hitting the ground were heard for a little while and 2 horses turned the corner. One was totally white, not a spec of black. The other was brown with a brown streak on the forehead down to it's nose. Rock got on the white one and helped Kyoko with him. He came up beside Elki. ''Hey, take the other horse. Her name's Ginger. I give her to you. Right Ginger?'' Rock asked the horse beside him. She whinnied happily. ''Treat her well.'' Rock said.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:00 pm
Lutia thought about Brigitte's question and answered in a whisper. "It was ever since you guys never came back in the morning. We were in protect mode aaaaalllll night," she said happily, nothing dampening her mood.

Elki looked at Rock and nodded silently. Then she looked at Ginger's face and patted her on the nose. She tried to climb onto the horse, but failed. Elki was too short without saddling. Then she whispered something into the horse's ear and it kneeled for her. She climbed up and Ginger started to walk again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:11 pm
Rock looked up into the sky. Esmeralda screached and swooped down and landed on Rock's shoulder. ''Hey good girl. Hey, I present you Kyoko. Kyoko, this is Esmeralda. I've raised ever since she hatched from her egg.'' Rock said. Kyoko reached the bird's head and petted it without any trace of fear. ''I understand animals. I'm fondly connected with nature, so I can understand them and even speak their language...'' She said, without turning her eyes from the bird.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:26 pm
Brigitte nodded saddly. "I'm sorry I had to leave like that... It was for your own good..." Her voice trailed off, as did her mind. Did he tell her what happened? she asked herself. She looked at Lutia then at Ewan. If he did... does he still trust me?  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff