Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm
Soq's Name: Grace
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Kind, gentle and caring, Grace is almost always seen with a smile. Her bright personality and optimistic nature only has one rather obvious and visible flaw - she is much too trusting of others. Being gullible and naive at times, she can be easily manipulated to "help" others; in fact, she probably wouldn't realize if she had done something "bad" for someone else until much later. She believes in "giving" rather than "receiving", and will not complain or whine if her good intentions are not returned. Grace just wants to put a smile on someone else's face, and prove to them that a little kindness can go a long way.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
ICly, as long as he's not evil, and she enjoys his company. OOCly (aka for me), I would like a stallion that is more 'grounded' than she is; Grace had never really gone through too much in her life, and she's very forgiving and giving anyway to bare grudges. No, doesn't mean I want an emo stallion - I just want someone who can be the yin to her yang, and the yang to her yin. Someone who completes her, and maybe her completes him... Someone who is not as naive or giving as her but still kind would be perfect.
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM please!
RP or non-RP?:
RP please; I know a lot of people don't like RPing their Usdia, but they have character too. >.<; In the case where you really would want a non-RP relationship, I'll be up for it if you don't mind doing some rather heavy back story plotting (how they met, why they bred, etc.).
Flirt or serious relationship?:
Would prefer serious, but I can see Grace falling for someone who can sweet talk her into liking him (due to her overall pleasant and sweet personality), so flirt if the stallion's that way... She'll never find the space in her heart to hate anyone for it anyway. <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:40 am
Reposting!

Soq's Name: Bunny
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's basically just a kid in an adults body. Little things amuse her, and she needs something to show her that she needs to grow up.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's looking for a stallion that will either put her into line, or one to be childish with. Evil Soquili are also welcome as she is amused by them the most. But basically throw anything her way, I love Regular Soq just as much as edited ones, it doesn't hurt to try. <3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Preferably non-rp, a backstory is welcome too.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 am
Soq's Name: Cloud Runner
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Easy going and something of a over grown colt at times, he has a hidden serious side that only rarely shows itself. A vagabond by nature he loves to travail and hates being tied down in one place for too long. He has a severe case of wanderlust and an obsession with testing his physical body against all elements of nature.
As of late, the stallion has been going through some changes, forced to grow up and confront how he has been living his life he is in the process of maturing mentally and has the potential to be a strong and honorable stallion.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to stand by him, to accept who he is when he can not, someone he can trust.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: either/or. Due to time constraints plot is tempting.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious. Lifemate only.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm
Soq's Name: Chantesuta
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
He's brave, strong, a skilled warrior... and a complete idiot. Chantesuta is also rather shallow, thinking himself bigger and more beautiful then he really is, and extremely picky about who he spends long periods of time with.. And the longer he spends with you, the more flaws he finds until he thinks you are below his status.

However, he is a man of his word and is easily to trick into giving his word. He is often sent on pointless and dangerous tasks by Tulgey (see above) simply because the other man can trick him into it. And despite his shallow ways when it comes to who he spends time with, he is willing to help anyone who needs it..

Even if it means being tricked by evil doers into fighting other 'heros'.

He likes Quests and being able to rescue people and fight evil. However, he can’t tell good from Evil most of the time so he’s easy to lead along.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
IC: He’s exceedingly vain and has the tendency to look for flaws the longer he’s with someone. He’s looking mostly for a “lady” he can do his quests in honor of like the knights of old.

However, it can be an act by the lady in question – its really up to you

OOC: Good or Evil doesn’t matter, neither do edits.

How do you want others to contact you?: Preferably through my Plot Profile
RP or non-RP?: Either or. Preference to RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either or..

And this doesnt really have to be about mating either. :3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games