Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:51 pm
a smile spread across his face, as the flames thinned out, and a pair of velvetty black wings were there instead, he shot off at and increadible speed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:50 pm
randall got in a f-22 raptor tunred the sytems on and took off he had on a pilot helmet oh with no vision gave it a boots of speed look in the front aimed his missles at any traget  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm
~Adrian~

Adrian was side by side to Kevin, their body swerving and flying against the breeze as if they were one body and mind. She couldn't seem to pass him and she wasn't sure if he could go faster and was just being nice or if he couldn't pass her either. "Your a pretty decent flyier... For a guy." she yelled above ther powerful winds.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 am
"your pertty good, for a woman" he smiled at her  

The Harvester Of Souls

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 pm
randall looked on the radar *randall to hq i have to unknow target permission to fire*bravo zero permission agranted attack the two tragets * randall put on his pilot oxygen mask flown past the two targets turned around randall locked on and fired a heat-seeker missile at one of the targets.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:06 am
kevin burst into flames, and shot off to the side hoping to draw the missle away from her  

The Harvester Of Souls

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:01 pm
randall aimed at the girl and fired his machine gun he kept the trigger down and fired another heat seeker missile at her randall aimed at the other one and fired the machine gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:20 pm
Adrian
Adrian let loose her wings and dropped the missile flying over her only to turn around and chase her again. "s**t s**t s**t!" she hissed, pushing herslef up so it would miss her again. She turned and screamed, her voice so piercing and painful it would shatter anything in its path of a fifty mile radius. Of course she could shorten the distance when needed. The missile burst into flames. She turned back to where Kevin had led the other missile away, "Kevin!" she yelled, speeding up in attempt to push him out of the way of the on coming bullets.

Twilightchick372

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:54 pm
*this is randall to hq i need my squad in the air *hq to randall your squad is rigth behind you over out* ok guys heres the plan you two take that traget that is on fire you two help them out ill thake this one out,

randall turned and aimed his machine gun died strigth and fired a missile at the girl and shot the machine gun too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:25 pm
*ears dingle eye open to sound of weapons blazing* "who causing all the racket well it time to go see" * walks over to closet laser start going to my eye getting verification opens up* "welcome Monty"*machine says i start looking at what to take * "mmmh what it going to be this time" *picks up knife* "nah to close combat" *puts knife down* "im mind as well stick to the original idea" *grabs bullet belt straps it over the shoulder grabs rappel gun and a rose* "time to use this for once" *begins walking out closet closes and walks outta of cave to where the action going on*  

xTx Monty xTx

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 am
kevin turned, and sent a huge arc of flame toward the missle, beore feeling something hot and peircing, strike him. "s**t that aint good," clutching his chest, he turnred toward her attacker, and shot toward him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Adrian
Adrian screamed but this time in pain. Bullets shot right through her wings and into her body, more painful than what her dad did to her with knives when she was younger. When the man stopped shooting she dropped in the air a little, her muscle clenched making the pain worse. She wasn't going to give up, not now, not ever. She was stronger than that. With that she started at the planes that were heading for Kevin, crashing right into the window of one and throwing the pilot out, half thankful that he had a parachute with him. She jumped out of the plane and felt something like tine little chords attach onto her, "Where the hell did you put nets in these things?!" she growled, getting tangled into it only to notice the man in the parachute had thrown it out. Figures.... I throw him out of a jet he traps me in a net... Now she was bleeding, trapped and pissed off... What else could go wrong today? And who WAS this guy who just kept coming back!? She recognised him from earlier, he had messed up her hunt and now was trying to get everyone killed... He is deffinately never bored...

Twilightchick372

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:45 pm
*alpha two is down!* *i repet aplha two is down!*randall truned his jet and told the three kill her now! *roger bravo two*thethree f-22 chase after her
now to deal with this one he press a swicth that transform to a new jet figther the longsword. for the unsc i will kill you!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm
*looks up into to a near-by place and notice a crash plane* "let me see what i could salvage from this wreck" *walks over to ship begins to salvage his radar and turret and begins walking with it* "this should be fun" *notice randall ship takes aim and begins firing at the left wing* "GO Down already"  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:26 pm
randall speed up his new figther and drops two naplam bombs and flys off *this is randall both tragets are destoryd returning to base over*  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff