Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:06 pm
Smiles. "No problem. So, Mello and Cari are in charge of sneaking in. Alyss could probably distract any guards. Wonder what me and Iki get to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:12 pm
Once you find her there will be some really powerful magic's if you try to kill them you will die they are unaffected by guns and most powers so come get me  

Taria180

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:24 pm
"I can control people's blood! If the have normal blood, I can kill probably kill them, right?" Alyss asked. She would be fine with luring people, but she wanted to know if she'd be able to protect herself if they tried to kill her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:34 pm
The lower magics you will be able to kill but the more powerful killed my parents and they were masters of Fire and earth so be very careful  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:37 pm
"Would it be okay if Iki ate one of them?" The small dog nods.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:38 pm
"Well Seth you can either go in with me and Cari or wait. but if you wait there may be more guards on the way to get to me."Mello said in a stern yet slightly caring tone.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:40 pm
I wonder which element wins. Water, or fire..., Alyss started wondering. Either way, she felt she could take care of herself on this little "mission". She started laughing quietly. "Mission," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm
Nell wanders into the cafe with Sama walking slowly behind her. She looked around quietly and then sat down to rest. "We'll have to stay here for a while Sama. I'm tired as hell..." she mumbled quietly as she touched her cat. Sama stared at her a bit annoyed and wandered off.  

Sonojie

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 pm
Mello I go in after you that would work best  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:57 pm
Avyran had zoned out for a moment, but when he snapped out of it, he heard them all talking about a mission of some sorts. Confused, he decided to finally speak once again.

"Um....What's going on? Does someone need help?"

He also noticed that there were more people now than before he had spaced out, but he paid them no mind for the moment.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:59 pm
Ikima barks at Avyran then watches the cat silently. I look over at Avyran for a moment then go back to listening to them. "I can take care of the guards. Alyss and i could team up or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:10 pm
"Sounds good to me."Mello said checking his ammo count. He had to have a little more than enough for this kind of stuff  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:22 pm
When can we go I need to see her agine as soon as possible  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:31 pm
((Sorry. Ive been out all day. gonk gonk stressed ))
Maria snapped her fingers and an application form zoomed toward Avyran. "Here, we do need more male employees. By the way, please don't call me Miss Dogwood. It makes me feel older than my current twenty one years young!" she said and grinned at him. "Alyss, I do know a few scrying techniques. The most common and accurate one that I've come across is to get a mirror, look into it, and think, with all your being, about what or who you need to see. It works pretty well. Be forewarned, if you get too distracted while scrying, you could get trapped in the scrying glass." she explained to the girl. "Hello?" she called to the young lady sitting in one of the armchairs. "Can I help you?"  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:40 pm
"Ah! Maria! You're alive! I thought you had died or something, how silent you had been." Im eating a chocolate bar, Ikima trying to get it but im holding him at arms length.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games