Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

coloradan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 pm

I have 2 dogs, a sulfur crested cockatoo, an alexandrine parrot, a cockatiel, goldfish and other freshwater fish, a lionfish, a snowflake eel, a freshwater eel, 2 blue tongue lizards and some chickens.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 pm

2 half-Siamese cats and a poor old dog with cancer

Belladonna21

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:10 pm

User Image

User Image
Leon (A little over a year old)
User Image

Sammy (About 12 or so)
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:15 pm

i have a cat, dont know what breed, though. shes really lazy, but shes adorable! 3nodding
i want a siberian husky. heart
i had two minnows, but i accidentally killed them.. one with too cold of water, the other, too warm of water. =P
i also had three hermit crabs. both died on me.. =P
biggrin

weirdisinsane

1daisy1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Have a cat.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 pm

2 Ferrets
1 Rabbit
1 Cat
1 Hamster
1 Beta Fishie

The Dooking Ferret

ThePocketBunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

I have a 14 year old Miniature Doberman Pinschire (sp?) and I just got a 2 month old Chinchilla! The dog's name is Ginger and I've had her all 14 years of her life, and the chinchilla's name is Fieval (like off An American Tail)
Both mah babehz!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:26 am

I've had fish, birds, dogs, cats, mice, rats and guinea pigs, but currently all I have is one dog, a parakeet and a cockatiel.

Veruniel

XxMEXICAN_GIRLxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 pm

BRANDIE123456
what kind pets do you have??? any kind from reptile, to bald or hairless cats. anything that is living (except plants).
tell all of the weird things they do too.

[Mod Note: I am picky and edited spelling. Just since this has gone semi-official and Stickied. mrgreen ~Kipluck]

I HAVE 2 DOGS GERMAN SHEPHERD/CHOW MIX AND A BUDGIE User ImageUser Image
(sorry about the big pics)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:54 am

I have two cats.

The oldest, Kilala, is a six-year-old siamese we adopted from a shelter when she was four months old. She's the self-proclaimed queen of the house, and extremely loveable. She sleeps under the covers with me every night, and has claimed ownership of half of my bed. XD
Kilala used to be an outdoor cat, where she spent her days stalking everything from lizards to deer (I kid you not). When we left California, she came with us, and became an indoor cat. She now resorts to jumping all over furniture, and hunting bugs.

My other cat, Squish, is a one-year-old mutt. We took him in last year, when he was a little thing. He just sort of showed up one day, running into our garage to get out of a rain storm. We fed him and let him stick around, and he hasn't left since. He's more like a dog than anything, following people around like a lost puppy. He's a little bipolar, and a literal ankle-biter. One minute he's cuddling next to you, and the next he's attached to your leg in a vicious play-attack.

Both cats like to sit on either side of the window sills when we open
the windows, and chat with one another.

There are links to pictures of them in my profile. <3

Ophrysia

LadySentry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:51 am

Let's see.
I've had many cats over the years,
One dog,
and right now I've got a beautiful Egyptian Mau named Sapphire (Sappyhri.) Not everyone says her name right so I gave her two names.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:45 pm

I had a black lab who was reciently put down. and now my parents and I are thinking about a greyhound. we also have two parakeets (but there not friendly and my mom is the one who takes care of them and really loves them...even though they pretty much hate her...) 0.o

8aimster9

Silima Valaina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 am

I have two cats that live with me in my apartment...Selina and Sir Alphonse. I also have two cats that live with my parents...Christina and Fluffy. My mom has a dog named Lady. And I have a hamster named Pandie (he's black and white like a Panda).
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:18 am

I have two cats

This is Ella
User Image
and this is Evie
User Image

Xsilver_cloudX

Invisible Hunter

Eustella Starbright

Dangerous Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Lets see...
I have 3 rats, a cockatiel, 2 rabbits, a cat, a hermit crab, and 4 dogs.
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games