Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 pm
Night began to rub his tummy with a big smile on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 pm
Jesse smiled. "Thanks." She drew her knees to her chin, wrapping her arms around her legs.  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:58 pm
"Are you ok Jesse??"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Night looked up concerned.
Jesse are you feeling alright? A lovely girl like you should not look so down it doesn't fit you. You should smile.  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:21 pm
"Nights right. Cheer up!" puts the puppy next to you and it licks your face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 pm
(( can we move on to the third day?))  

tsubakino

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:07 pm
Jesse cast her eyes downward, ignoring Chunky's kisses. "I'm fine." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Look it's late how about we all go to bed so that we are ready to go tomorrow. Your most likely just tired. Good night girls.
Night went to his room changed and went to sleep.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:50 pm
tsubaki went to his room, angry that he couldn't get much training done till they kicked him out, but still went to sleep quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:03 pm
Night got up at 2 in the morning. He got up and dressed and began to run. He ran almost every morning. After he had ran all the way around campus he returned to his room got his outfit for the day and than went to the showers. Night took an hour shower and than went to look at who's class he was in. His teacher was Kenko. Night than headed to the lunch room to eat. He had an hour before class.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:13 pm
Tsubaki woke up at 5:30 and saw that jin had already left and had probably tried to wake him, but he was a very heavy sleeper. he then looked at the time "holy s**t!! half an hour till class" tsubaki skipped his shower and looked at his schedule "jin first, figures" remembering the pressure point, and imagining what he would do if he was late he ran to the cafeteria and caught night leaving "night, quick where is jin's class?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Seconded floor left of the gym.
Night was just going to the library to get some books Kenko wanted.

Jin: Your late Tsubaki. Welcome to class.
Walks over to him.
Do you know what happens to the people that come to class late? They demonstrate! Now come join me up front!
Jin looked innocent as he held Tsubakis shoulder.
Now class the first thing I will teach you is how to cause you aponent so much pain they can not move. Pay attention!
Jin moved his fingers slowly over to the inner shoulder and than pressed.
Your opponent can't stand after you do this.
Tsubaki fell crumpled onto the floor again.

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm
Tsubaki sighed "at least i saw it coming"

kenko:thank you night, you may take your seat. Now class, do you know what books are these? of course you don't. these books are of magic and anima. anima is a specialization of magic to control your enemy through their instinct, which is much easier if they are part animal. the record of learning the basics of this magic is four days set by yours truly. anyone who breaks this record will get a lovely giftbasket set on their gravestone, do i make myself clear?... the second is magic in general which i have been forced to teach since that incident a few years ago. magic will do a variety of things from controlling your surroundings to enhancing your body. we will mostly be dealing with anima, but you must know both of these books by heart to pass the tests. night your race is one or my specialties in control, would you mind being an example?... doesn't matter much. *controls night to do a variety of vulgar things, picking his nose, etc.* now in a couple of years you will be able to that class.
((omigosh this took a long time to write but it was fun xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Jesse nodded, already close to falling asleep. She woke up at twelve, unable to fall asleep. She roamed the corridors for a while before taking a quick shower and streaking her hair with black. She pulled on a pair of dark purple skinny jeans, a black tee shirt with pink skulls on it, a white and black hoodie, and a pair of faded purple Converse. She was still feeling depressed and her outfit showed it. Yawning, she checked her schedule, seeing her first Teacher was Ms. Kuro. Sighing, she made her way down to the classroom, foregoing breakfast.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm
While night was under his control he fought it as hard as he could. If he could be uncontrollable that would be best.

Jin: Now there are also point that make it so you can't use some body parts.
Pusses all over your body.
Tsubaki can no longer move his arms. Now try it on the person next to you!
*big evil smile on*

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games