Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 pm
Erm.... what specifically do you want me to tell you about, aru?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:44 pm
-Roderic took a few bites of his slice of cake, giving a slight smile before taking a sip of his coffee- Umn...it's good. You made this? -He asked before taking another bite of cake-  

Austria-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:47 pm
Uh... Anything you feel like telling us? 8 D
-grabs another dumpling-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 pm
Of course. It's a staple of German diet and culture to have an after dinner snack like this, so I would be useless if I couldn't even do this.  

Germany-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 pm
-Hong Kong nibbled on a shrimp dumpling and then looked back to China.- Anything Aniki...doesn't even have to be about that. I just miss talking with you...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:51 pm
I think it is a bit harsh to call yourself useless....-smiles and shakes his head- I can cook just a bit, but nothing sweet like this.  

Austria-tan

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Hmm.... maybe you should do the talking, Hong Kong, aru. After all, Korea and I haven't seen you in a long while, aru.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Uwah~ Sorry if I won't get to hear your story, Aniki.
I need some sleep. |<>
Baibai~ -snuggles into the covers-

[ G'night, guys. x3 ]  

Korea-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 pm
(( I'm gonna go for a bit, try and get some writing done and take something for my cold x.x ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:58 pm
((Goodnight Korea and get better Germany! ^^))  

Hong Kong-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:59 pm
((Night Korea~

@Germany- Eww, colds. Good luck with that~))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 pm
((Goodnight, Korea. Get well soon, Germany. Gah, everyone's leaving!

*checks time* Midnight! *dances* It's freezing in the computer room, though! (Which is still warmer than my bedroom ._.)))  

Aniki China

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Well...England-tan has introduced education since you had to surrender me to him. It is based on his own model of how it should be. They just use me for the seaport and I don't have much contact with the wealthy people of Europe. There's not alot to really say Aniki...besides that I miss you and Sister Taiwan.

((Reading up on Hong Kong's history and during WW2 it gets really screwed over when Japan invades and occupies it in 1941 - 1945 and during that time loses more than half its population! >> ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm
((xD Seriously! ._o How many of us are left now?

It's 1AM here. x__x But because I'm not even slightly tired, I'll prolly pull an all-nighter.
... Ohdang. I have to tutor some people after school (and I still haven't thought up a fair price). -w- I probably won't get to sleep until, like, six.))

catweasels

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 pm
I'm sorry that you have to go through all this, Hong Kong, aru. *hugs* At least we can still talk like this from time to time, aru....

((There go the invasions again.... Poor Hong Kong....))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games