Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Nee took the object and raised an eyebrow. All Right. Once Nerissa and Nym were in their room, Nerissa deposited the object on to a flat surface and she transformed into her human self.

Nerissa's human self wasn't exactly beautiful but it wasn't ugly. She was... dangerous. A dark haired woman with Pale Asian skin and sharp features. Her face was angular. Her dark hair was bone straight, it went to her waist and it was thin. Her eyes were a green color. Her lips were thin. Her body was tiny and thin. She stood at 5 feet, one inch. As she was in her wolf form only a moment before, her body was unclothed--with the exception of a leather and cloth strap that held a sheathed dagger to her waist. She folded her arms across her chest and shifted her body weight as she surveyed the room in boredom.

Nym surveyed his mate with anticipation. His body shook. God he wanted her. If only it were her time. He knew she wouldn't be in the mood. He sighed and began his own transformation. His human form was average. He had a strong jaw.A large nose. He had dark brown hair. His eyes were small and stone colored. He stood at six feet, two inches. He seemed to dwarf his mate. His body was a tanned Central American color. His hair was short, it lay flat on his head.
"So..." He said, his eyes raking his mate's body.

"No." She climbed into bed.
Nym sighed. He knew the answer before he asked. It was a stupid question anyway. He climbed into the bed after a moment, shutting off the light.

------

"No."
"You're not even listening to m--"
"Don't need to." The vampire couple was walking toward the area where they were all to meet. Daphne was walking a bit faster than Cian, who had to walk very fast to keep up. "Cian. No. We can't."
"Think of the danger" Last night his conscience did speak to him but at the same token, his one weakness was Daphne. She always had been. He lived to keep her safe. To keep her out of danger.
"No. There may be danger but I will not leave my friends. They are my family, Cian. You took away my human family--which at the time, I didn't exactly mind as I was about to die but the fact remains true--and you can't expect me to give up these people, my new family."
Cian looked as if he were about to say something but by now they reached the others. He sighed. He knew she was right. He couldn't abandon the people who accepted him. It went against all instinct. Then again, Daphne went against all instinct.
"Good Morning everyone." Daphne said cheerfully, she nudged her husband.
Cian took only a fraction of a second to switch his expression--smiling. "Hello." He said quietly.

----

Adira slipped her bare body into a colorful dress. As she opened the door, she pulled a long sweater on. Her hair was still longer than before, today it was drawn to the side in order to get it out of her way.
"Good Morning." She smiled softly, slipping shoes on to her feet--heels of course. She drew her few possessions into a bag and picked it up.

Banquo shifted from his seated position and stood, nudging his mate with his head. Ophelia was still asleep until Banquo nudged her. Phe loved her sleep.

The group followed Eztli into the main room and through the portal. Adira lightly shuddered, unable to forget her last trip through a portal. A shudder ran through Phe's body as well. Were there any shocker things that would affect her?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 pm
(Nym could have tried hitting on Marcha)

The next morning Duran made and served breakfast for everyone after peeking into their rooms and getting them up if needed. He looked like he did when he first brought them there only in a different clothes. After they ate he folded his hands and asked, "have you decided what you'll do?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:00 pm
Travel through this portal was much more pleasant, though it gave a strange tingly feeling still. There fortunately was no random energies that altered forms or anything else. Streaks of black and blue energies rushed past them, and then suddenly they were inside of THoR.

"Home sweet home... Wait, where are the pac-ghosts? And Phil? and the other little usual spectres?"

"I take it your place is haunted by benign souls?"

"Yeah, it's unusual for them not to greet us."

Sylin frowned behind his metallic filtration mask.

"Jacob? Can you communicate with them?"

Jacob focused for a moment, then shook his head.

"They're here, but battered heavily. It's going to be some time before they recover. Somebody was here, rummaging through the rooms. They must have tried to stop them."

"My guess would be one of the hellhounds. They probably were growing impatient with me and were trying to speed things up."

- - - - - -

Salanio stretched that morning, slight sparks coming off his body. He padded out of the room in his hellhound form. He watched as Duran got the other hounds up and alert from their slumber. He hadn't rested so well in ages. The benefits of not having to sleep in Hell, and having shelter. He felt like he was starting to get spoiled. As they ate breakfast, Duran asked them what they were going to do. Hastily gulping down some torn meat in his humanoid form now, head resting in his hand, he glanced over at Nym and Nerrissa. It was mostly up to them, more so to his sister. But he pretty much figured he knew what they were doing.

"Pretty much just spy on them, otherwise we'll get our asses torn apart by Heegh, right? I'm up for the experimental mating thing as well I suppose."

Salanio didn't have much of a drive, it seemed when it came to mating seasons and such. Perhaps that part of his mind was damaged or twisted. No, he didn't enjoy the act so much for most reasons others would figure, slating his lusts. It was the power and control that appealed more to him during the act. To know that you could be hurt, or hurt them during, with both being vunerable. He gave a faint, sick grin.

He knew this was a mentally ill way of looking at it, but he thrived with it. Pity, if he or Nym were chosen to mate with Marcha, they'd have to not hurt her. However, if it were Ophelia.... then yes, pain would be spread.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:30 am
"Luckily I can work just as accurately at a faster pace than humans. Otherwise he'd have sat much longer. I couldn't do everything and have the up close view look as realistic," said Veni. "Someone whose never seen him before with only a description shouldn't notice...let us ask Sylin!"

Sylin agreed.

"Helloo greccian," said Veni upon Cian’s arrival noticing his sudden change of expression. When he got close enough, he leaned in and said, “I know how you feel, but I’ve learned it’s almost impossible to change their mind so one needs to give in and make sure they're there for them." Veni would prefer Rosemary to turn her back on things sometimes too.

Right before they left Jacob had activated the charm which oddly enough would protect all that makeup. Once home, and Galantros was right in saying "home sweet home" since he stayed/lived there more days out of the year than at his dad's, Rosemary asked Muerte to keep an eye out for the not so obvious things out of place.

After Sylin asked, "I take it your place is haunted by benign souls," Rosemary said, "possibly the main reason I have not abandoned this place completely and moved somewhere else."

Stuff happens and Rosemary says, "What do you mean by that?"

Veni says, "Are you saying Heegh sent four of you and only one of you was supposed to snoop around? I do not believe it."

----------

He was actually 99% positive it would work. Hellhounds did decend from the original dogs... he doubted they knew this.

He had used several natural aphrodesiac ingrediants in what he made including the spices he put on the meat. He smiled slightly too with an idea in mind. "You really want to nab your sister huh? I could make it seem like you have..."

"As for Marcha, I really do not care who does it or if both of you do it. You have at least volunteered. If you want her to be rough with you just ask her. She's not a complete pansy like many domesticated animals... and she isn't stupid despite her lack of being able to naturally talk... I however do not trust you to not be too rough back."

He took a sip of some coffee and pulled up images on a holograph like screen of non-predator birds and sat two extra transformation charms for the men on the table and gave Marcha her old one back (he hadn't wanted the others to steal it from her). "In fact she is going to teach you the basics of flying and how to use a shower if you do not know how to."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:48 pm
"That's all well and good. I wouldn't know where to begin as far as flying and such...

...but why would you want us to shower? I don't see how having falling acidic water drop on us would improve anything."

(A reference way back when to Adira when showers were described to her, and the closest she could compare them to were the acidic rains in Hell before they dried up.)

Still, Salanio gave a sick grin at the realization that Marcha wouldn't exactly have to be a pacifist of a lover afterall. Granted, he might not be able to inflict them on her, but he wondered idly how she felt about blood and open wounds during mating. Perhaps he'd loan her his special machete blade for use during.

- - - - - -

Sylin nodded in agreement with Veni.

"Come to think of it now, they may have been searching other places as well, and doing only who knows what. Our original mission was to simply confirm Adira's location and report back to Heegh so he could handle the rest. The hounds seem to have started having other thoughts on the matter though, with murder on their minds."

Pressing something on the back of his mask, it gave off a pressurized hiss. Sylin then sniffed the air a few times, before reactivating the mask with a sharp intake of air.

"Hell sulfur... very faint, but I smelled it. You vampires can perhaps detect the odor too if you focus... it's more pungent than regular sulfur, causing feelings of discomfort when inhaled."

"Hey, that's strange. There's little pebbles in my office."

"Hmm. Nym then."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 am
As soon as the first angel landed in THoR, the spell activated however Sephiroth didn't notice possibly because he was still a novice God sensing angel and also because he had been at the Soul Fortress where it was significantly greater than here for such a long time that he didn't notice it was less than it should be. He wasn't exactly showing off his feathery wings at the moment either. He kneeled down and sniffed some things the hound had rubbed against not really noticing this discomfort feeling described. Sylin didn't know he had a decent sense of smell too. "Are you not able to help them recover faster, Jacob?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:41 am
Muerte frowned... Something had just felt very, very wrong for a moment as soon as they had gotten in, and it had taken him a little while to realize this. Being somewhat ghostly, he was a bit sensitive to it.

"Something just happened, some manner of magical energy. It felt dark. Whatever it was is gone now."

Sylin took out his handgun from his leg, his other weapons appearing into their holsters from his body.

"I'd take caution and search the rest of the house, preferrably with weapons armed. One may never know if the home has been tampered with more than we realize."

"Hmm. Good call. It's going to take some energy, Sephiroth. Maybe you can help with this? Focusing some of that holy energy that comes from you will take less drain out of me, and be more potent in reviving most of the spirits of the house. Basically I'd be using you as a battery to jump start them. It shouldn't be too significant a drain on you, considering your own holy energy's source. After I get the spirits back up, I'll investigate what that strange magical energy was. I thought I felt something, but I couldn't have been sure. It'd help to have spirits around for me to use my magics more effectively. Right now this place is... empty."

Weapons were drawn, and Jacob took out his dagger, though for other reasons, brushing his fingers over the runes on the bone handle as they started to glow a faint green color. White necrotic energy filled the air, the kind that made the vampires feel especially warm moreso than just regular necrotic energy as Jacob went to work.

Galantros held his scythe tightly as he further inspected his office. Sylin followed behind the reaper, wanting to inspect the small stones found there, and having done so, could almost certainly tell it was from Nym's abilities. Adira stayed near Rosemary and Veni for the moment with her hounds, being under careful protection.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, one of the familar pac-ghosts finally faded into view, looking worse for wear and exhausted. The red one, Blinky, definitely seemed drained and particularly worried until he saw familar faces in THoR. Giving an audible sigh of relief, he was handed a translator device by Galantros which Blinky "consumed" into himself so he could talk.

"Couldn't form Entity in time... Nasty rock-like demon dog was here, started searching the house. We watched him quietly for a while.... couldn't tell what his purpose was, until we started to feel evil drifting off. Was too strong, it sensed us before we could ward it off..."

Blinky awkwardly landed on the nearest person's shoulder, which happened to be Rosemary's, looking like he needed rest badly.

"Could I have a cookie or two, please? When he extinguished us, couldn't watch the house, everything was black..."

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:01 am
Marcha had dug her face into his lap and he idly scratched her behind the ears. One of her personality flaws, at least in Duran's mind, was that she was a little shy at times. "This water has a pH of about 7 and is neither acidic or basic and if it is it is insignificantly so. You smell of blood, hell sulfur, and other unmentionable things that needs to be washed off."

"I have to go to my job today for several hours otherwise people will find my actions strange so while I'm gone she can teach you how to fly and use a waterfall like bathing device," he held her cheeks in his hands and forced her to look him in the face. "Do not forget that other item that will make them really clean."

"As for the rest of you do not take your hell hound form at all while I'm gone or go outside in anything but dog or bird form. If you walk around in human form make sure the curtains are covering the windows. I will not punish you if you do not listen to this, but... especially if you are caught in hell hound form I will deny that I know you." He turned on the television in the den which was actually a normal practice he did for his dog.

Once he was gone and the others seemed ready, Marcha picked one of the birds that she had been shown turned into it and walked to her doggy door and hopped through it and began to show them different things they could do with the wings and tails (while still on the ground) and demonstrated what one position of what would do in the air the first thing she showed them of course was the different movements for take off. It also worked best for the ones who chose bird types closer to hers.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:34 am
Showers were first. Salanio had to admit he felt rather cleansed and refreshed after removing all the blood, grim, filth, and hell sulfur from his body and spent longer than he planned to in a shower. When Marcha presented him with one of the cleansing tablets and showed him how it worked, he felt even more revived as every remaining ounce of grim that he either missed or couldn't get to was removed from his person.

Pity for whoever used the shower next though, whether it be Nym or Nee. It was left absolutely grimy and filthy to the worst degree. Inwardly, Sal snickered at the filth they'd be forced to shower around, but didn't realize that the shower had a self-cleansing mechanisim that kicked in soon after he left the bathroom. Still, it took the thing at least a good ten minutes compared to a few to get the shower pristine again, and the filter had to be changed out.

Once they were relatively clean, they found themselves in form of birds. Sal picked the most reasonable one that would still let him express how twisted he was. It wasn't exactly ugly, but not the cutest thing either.

Soon, he found himself airborne, although awkwardly. He had to admit, flying was... interesting. A few more practice runs, and they returned inside for the moment. Sal took his human form, making sure that the windows were covered.

Marcha at the moment was watching tv again, and for some reason, the thought of his twisted version of mating wasn't leaving his mind for once. It had been a while since he'd forced himself on something, or been forced upon he reflected. Heegh didn't allow for ample opportunity for that usually.

Salanio leaned against the back of the couch, glancing down at Marcha for a moment before he spoke up.

"So. How do you feel about inflicting pain and torture?"

He graced her with one of his more sadistic looking grins. Even with a night's worth of comparable quality rest to Hell, and decent meals lately, he still had the unhealthy bags under his eyes that made him look more mental than tired. He scratched the scraggly hairs on his chin briefly, seemingly peering into Marcha's very being to study her reaction.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:27 am
Marcha had silently demonstrated in a human form how to shower showing off each item that she used before she used it. She only spoke to explain turning knob to desired temp. During the baths Marcha changed sheets, cleaned old ones, and did other things to remove their smell from the house. When she was done going the things she knew she was supposed to do she sat on the couch to watch tv while she waited for her master and not be alone with these strangers. Sal approached her and stared at her for a moment. He asked her the oddest question which she slightly rolled her eyes at. Marcha gave him a look that said she didn't mind, but obviously not to your degree or whatever she thinks he had in mind for that sort of thing. She knew how to be a dog used in illegal fights but preferred not to do too much of that for mating though.... The way he stared at her...expectingly... It actually annoyed her that she was in heat... She wondered if he could be trained to at least like a mixture of what he asked and more nice mild things. She sat up and in a skilled practiced movement had his throat in her jaw.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:36 pm
Salanio chuckled darkly, purposely scraping his neck just every so slightly against her sharp teeth, drawing a slight amount of blood. He ran a hand over her head and down her body almost tenderly, petting her. He added just the slightest of electrical shocks, for once, not to harm, but to bring the opposite of pain.

"Delightful... Perhaps this could be interesting after all"

He came around the couch and sat behind her, still giving her that somewhat disturbing glance, though there was a bit of twisted adoration behind it now.

"Tell me, Marcha. What are your desires?"

Why did he care? Maybe if he gave her a bit of what she wanted or attempted to, he could get something he'd desire in return. Or maybe curry some favor with their current host.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:39 pm
Marcha let go of his neck in slight surprise at the extra jolt he did. She tried to keep her eye on him the whole time he moved around the couch and turned around after a few seconds of looking behind her. She looked around for the others when asked that question. For him to do this in a more private room she thought. Not that she would care around normal dogs, but she really wasn't sure about this bunch.

She was confused why he seemed to be making advances towards her while in human form. Did he want her to be humanoid too? Hands are nice things for scratching though, but he could just get this over with like a dog for all she cared. She didn't really know how to answer that question though or if she wanted to. She licked at his neck wound a little bit like any dog would and put it in her mouth again this time with a firmer grip and forced him to go where she wanted: off the couch, onto the floor, and crawling into a room with more space, kicking the door shut.

She let go, rubbed her face against his a little and tried to suckle his ear like a kitten licking it a few times and gave him a pieced ear. He could put an earring there if he wanted to. She backed off and began to circle him with her hairs on end, growling, and pounced/attacked him.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm
Sal growled himself becoming more interested and excited by the moment, letting Marcha tackle him to the ground after being somewhat viciously dragged along the floor. Sparks of harmless electricity shook off his body, and he suddenly gripped Marcha by the underside of her muzzle, pressing his forehead against her as he petted her slightly roughly.

"Humanoid. Turn humanoid now."

He said this in a rough, gasping voice, teeth turning a bit sharp, eyes wild. Once she did so, he tackled her back in return, licking the side of her face, the slight twinge of electricity evident all over his body. Placing her hands on the rags he wore on his chest, he encouraged her to rip them off his body. Salanio growled in approval, and chuckled sinisterly.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:15 pm
Later that day at around 4 or 5pm Duran came home from work with some groceries even. Marcha had ran out and greeted him as she had done the previous day; barking and whining happily. He greeted her in what appeared to be a loving way and asked her how her day was. She pressed her face against his leg and rubbed it forcing him to walk slightly funny towards the house. Upon entering the actual house he went into the kitchen to put the items away and get started on dinner for the dogs.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:54 am

Nee stepped into the shower after Marcha showed them how to use it. She winced, expecting it to sting. It didn't and she was able to feel its warmth. It felt...amazing. She closed her eyes, allowing it to wash over her. She scrubbed at herself until she was pink with cleanliness.

A bit of her emotionlessness seemed to come off with the dirt, etc. It was strange. It wasn't a complete 180 degree turn. It was only a tiny bit of change.

Her ears perked up when she heard the door open. "Who is there?" She growled, shampoo suds dripping down from her scalp.

"Just me." Nym spoke with a smirk in his voice. Nee could hear the sound of movement and things falling to the floor. The curtain was pulled aside and in stepped Nym, his form towering over her own. Not that size spoke to power.
"Hey...find you own shower--" Nee was stopped with a forced kiss on her lips. It felt like a zing.
Nym pulled away slightly "The phermones in this house are crazy strong. You sure as Hell better be up for it now. You've neglected me long enough." Despite wanting to hit on Marcha, Nym felt a peculiar loyalty to his mate. He forced another kiss on to Nerissa, who seemed to kiss back. Nerissa turned in the shower, forcing Nym underneath the tap. "You need a shower first, idiot." She said this in her usual way, only a slight hint to teasing was in her tone.

------

Daphne approached the ghosts, "Is there any way I can help?" She asked, her hands already out, ready to heal.
----

Banquo growled slightly. His brother had been here...it disgusted him.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games