Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Dazed Poppet

Hay im mean i think you and me are kinda in the same situation. I mean i realy want to and me and my ex boyfreind talk through fantasies and it was .... wow great. and i mean if me and him were still together im sure i wouldnt be able to say im a virgin right now....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm
D: This thread is unfortunately inactive!!

@Dazed: it's normal to feel that way!
When you're young (and you are) all these new hormones are super overwhelming.
It's understandable that they might seem too much to handle
but no worries, you can do it. =]
Just remind yourself that you still have tons of life ahead of you
and don't need to be distracted so much by sex.

@bubbles: Most girls are more sexually aroused during their periods.
While sex can be gross if not in the shower, it can be more pleasurable.
For others, and this very common as well, sex can be too painful because of how sensitive we get.

The hymen is a small layer of tissue in the external v****a.
Sexual intercourse (penetration) will break the hymen.
However, vigorous exercise can stretch and sometimes break it.
The amount of pain and bleeding depends completely on the woman.
For some, especially non-athletes, it can be horrid
while others may not experience any at all.
Masturbation and tampon use supposedly stretches the hymen.

@Lily: A blow job is oral sex on a man.
It involves sucking, licking, and biting -- but rarely actual blowing.

Question regarding blowjobs...
Is it normal for a girl to get pleasure out of them?

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:16 pm
I have questions...

1) Umm.... are you supposed to shave your "special area" (since I am not sure what to call it =P)

2) Why exactly do people say "Brianna, you are not fat. You have that pudge, but that's what you hang on to." Why would you hang on to it?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm
FluffySquirrelz
I have questions...

1) Umm.... are you supposed to shave your "special area" (since I am not sure what to call it =P)

2) Why exactly do people say "Brianna, you are not fat. You have that pudge, but that's what you hang on to." Why would you hang on to it?

For the first question..
You don't have to if you don't want to but most gal's do shave their ' special area '

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Satil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm
flauterfli

Question regarding blowjobs...
Is it normal for a girl to get pleasure out of them?

Yes. Most people get pleasure from pleasing their partners.

FluffySquirrelz
I have questions...

1) Only if you want to. You don't have to. I personally find it more comfortable to keep things under control. If left unchecked I tend to get itchy.

2) For hip pulling. cool Or the innocent sweet version- For close hugs and cuddles.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm
Thanks everyone, for your help.

I have another question... well, it's not particularly a question... but yea...

Anyway... I'm sort of scared of... "man parts". I think they're gross and weird. But since these hormones of mine are retarded, I really want to have sex... So my trouble is that even though I really want the pleasure of sex... I don't want to actually have a "man part" inside me.

So I was just wondering what I should do to resolve this? (I'm much too young for dildos and other sex toys :S)

*** Might I add that masturbation isn't working. I've been trying to satisfy my sexual carvings with it, but it's not helping***  

Dazed Poppet

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:41 am
FluffySquirrelz
I have questions...

User Image
You're not "supposed" to shave anything; it's a matter of preference. Personally, I get horrid ingrown hairs and I itch like hell if I shave, so I don't do it. I just trim with scissors to keep things from getting too unruly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 am
How can man bits be scary! They're so beautiful! It's the lady bits that scare me. If a girl doesn't wash properly, who knows what they got growing in there! (My fear is really stemming from a *non-blood* phobia of bodily fluids gonk I hated working in a retirement home!)

Anyways! Too young to buy toys or too young to use them? Personally I think no gal is too young for a good vibrator! 3nodding You don't need to buy anything big or insert-able, outside stim works too.

~Toy Ideas~

1) The Shower Head - Do you have one of those showers with a "massaging" pulsing shower head on an expendable attachment? If so, go wild!

2) Personal Massager - You can find these in a dollar store, pharmacy, wal-mart, bath&body store, anywhere they sell stuff for natural beauty! They are small, round, some battery run or plug in, and they vibrate. If used right they can pack a satisfying punch!

3) Vibrating d***o - They sell tiny ones and even "virgin" sizes for young women who don't want anything too "rough" or just begining. Most malls have a store called Spencer's which actually sell such stuff at good prices. Most of the time the staff won't ask for ID as long as you look old enough.

4) O.k., I'm out of ideas. Hmmm, I did see Eliot using a washing machine on Scrubs but good luck explaining that one to the folks when they ask you why you're sitting there.

Dazed Poppet

Anyway... I'm sort of scared of... "man parts". I think they're gross and weird. But since these hormones of mine are retarded, I really want to have sex... So my trouble is that even though I really want the pleasure of sex... I don't want to actually have a "man part" inside me.

So I was just wondering what I should do to resolve this? (I'm much too young for dildos and other sex toys :S)

*** Might I add that masturbation isn't working. I've been trying to satisfy my sexual carvings with it, but it's not helping***

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm
Lol, I'll consider it XD
I might buy a little massager from home outfitters, but what do you exactly do with it? Put it on your... lady bits? :S
xena91388
How can man bits be scary! They're so beautiful! It's the lady bits that scare me. If a girl doesn't wash properly, who knows what they got growing in there! (My fear is really stemming from a *non-blood* phobia of bodily fluids gonk I hated working in a retirement home!)

Anyways! Too young to buy toys or too young to use them? Personally I think no gal is too young for a good vibrator! 3nodding You don't need to buy anything big or insert-able, outside stim works too.

~Toy Ideas~

1) The Shower Head - Do you have one of those showers with a "massaging" pulsing shower head on an expendable attachment? If so, go wild!

2) Personal Massager - You can find these in a dollar store, pharmacy, wal-mart, bath&body store, anywhere they sell stuff for natural beauty! They are small, round, some battery run or plug in, and they vibrate. If used right they can pack a satisfying punch!

3) Vibrating d***o - They sell tiny ones and even "virgin" sizes for young women who don't want anything too "rough" or just begining. Most malls have a store called Spencer's which actually sell such stuff at good prices. Most of the time the staff won't ask for ID as long as you look old enough.

4) O.k., I'm out of ideas. Hmmm, I did see Eliot using a washing machine on Scrubs but good luck explaining that one to the folks when they ask you why you're sitting there.

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:34 pm
What do you expect to do with it? I doubt it would do much good on your arm rofl

Dazed Poppet
Lol, I'll consider it XD
I might buy a little massager from home outfitters, but what do you exactly do with it? Put it on your... lady bits? :S
xena91388

~Toy Ideas~

Dazed Poppet

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 pm
Haha, I guess you're right. I'll think about it :3
xena91388
What do you expect to do with it? I doubt it would do much good on your arm rofl

Dazed Poppet
Lol, I'll consider it XD
xena91388

~Toy Ideas~

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm
okay....welll...... Me and my boyfriend are realy been together alot lately. We make out sit and talk and ect. lately he's been sliping his hands in my pants. and in return i play with his d**k.... He asked me if he could have some sexy pictures of me.... and was wondering if you have any ideal poses...  

LibraryFairy11

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm
I've got a question. Sorry if it's already posted, but I didn't feel like going through over thirty pages to find it. xp Anyways, what exactly is the G spot?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:53 am
LibraryFairy11
okay....welll...... Me and my boyfriend are realy been together alot lately. We make out sit and talk and ect. lately he's been sliping his hands in my pants. and in return i play with his d**k.... He asked me if he could have some sexy pictures of me.... and was wondering if you have any ideal poses...
Hope this answer isn't too late! (it's been a month, after all)
It really depends on what he likes, you should ask for tips and suggestions. My boyfriend asked for similar pictures when we were in a long-distance relationship, and I was totally clueless about what kind of poses I should do, so I asked him. Turns out he did have some poses in mind already, or at least some details about sexy pictures that he really likes. : P
Is this the same boyfriend you're talking about in your signature, though? If he's not treating you right, you certainly don't need to take any pictures for him. o:

As for Aularen's question, I'd like to know the answer to that one as well. :3

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash