Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:05 pm
"Yea i figured." Claire felt a little movement again stir in her stomach.She grabbed a couple more and placed them in a pile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 pm
one man run torward claire with knife slice a shirt and kick other girl to face.second man stare at both girl and say"u r one on at boat sink down,are boss is here and we get u mizuki and saria."more men come out behild huge rock and tree.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 pm
"Owww!" Claire looks at the stab wound in her side. "You are so lucky you missed it. And what do you mean you need them? We were all on the same freaking boat!" Claire was bleeding badly and needed to cover the wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:17 pm
"Claire!!" yelled Mizuki and tried to stand up but was started to get dizzy and grabbed her head.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 pm
"Its ok Mizuki i just need eghh..."Claire fell over onto the bank.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm
"Claire!!!" yelled Mizuki again and slowly stood up and walked to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 pm
"...........hmmm.Ouch....Damn they got me good" Claire stood up and looked at the wound and ripped a piece of her clothing off and put pressure on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm
"Claire.. are you all right?" asked Mizuki and kneeled down next to her.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:46 pm
"For the most part he he ow." Claire found some healing herbs in the grass and started to smush them and put them inside the wound to prevent infection.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm
"I really wish I'm fully healed so I could kick these guys's asses.." she whispered to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 pm
"They'll get whats coming to them."Claire said and gave Mizuki a reassuring look. She then turned and stood up with a grunt and a moan."I need to go find something to wrap around this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:42 am
mens stare at claire and attack her dont let her fight back and other men grab Mizuki by grab and put a head lockand they punches at Mizuki stomach."so u r outnumber and outmatch to fight us and we took saria away from u show our boss if u find him."  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 am
jack wait by wave and done clean the blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 pm
"Damn you...ugh!" said Mizuki with anger and was pissed at the man grabbing her and was glaring at them with pure hate.
She took a rock and tightly grabbed on to it and started hitting the man with the rock to the side of thier heads.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm
jack heard a noise and run to it and found girl is under attack.i pull out and sword attack one hold on Mizuki and slice his arm off."mizuki r u ok and here take my sword" said jack to mizuki.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games