Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherish_Bloodrose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:04 pm
-hums a song to herself-"gosh im bored what now"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 pm
She watched Jin smile at her lightly and began studdering his words again. He suddenly stood up and changed the subject. When he got to talking about temperarely replacing Tamaki and being around a beautiful lady when he just suddenly turned bright red and lock up.
"Jin? You sure you're ok?" Sophia asked. she got no responce and she waved her hand infront of his face.
"Hello?" She asked softly again. Then Yuki threw a bunny at him and he started up about twister again.
"Well I'll go change then if we are gonna play, I brought some spare clothes so I'll be right back." She stated softly and went into one of the rooms to change.

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Oh....ok Miss Sophia.....::As she walks off to go change, I suddenly think of her in the changing room, slowly slipping out of her clothes. I feel embarrassed, perverted, and yet intrigued. I begin to feel...strange. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I shout:: I'm such a pervert!!! Oh God!!! Um.....oops, I didn't mean to say that out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:05 pm
-looks at im wondering what the heck is wrong-  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Sophia slips out of her uniform and puts on a pair of blue jeans, a red and pink floral shirt with a small gold necklace linked from the front. She comes back out into the room.
"Do we have a twister mat and spin pad to play with?" She asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm
"yeah i think we do "-takes out mat and lays it on the ground-  

Cherish_Bloodrose

RyuzakixxxBB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm
do you need help laying the mat my lady  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 pm
"yes please" -trys to straighten it out-"it wont stay flat to many wrinkles in it"  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm
I can fix those wrinkles! Stand back! ::Chants wrinklus disappearicus, flatus outimus! The Twister mat spawns a handful of bunnies before finally flattening out:: Oh for crying out loud! What's with the animals everytime I do magic?! Is my magic wand broken? Or is it the magic seal on my back?! ::Turns wand over and reads the fine print:: "Hmmm...Made in China, exclusive wand for the animal-loving magician. The Fluff-Fluff Wand, from Wing Wang Industries, Shanghai, China." Well THAT explains it........WHY would they make a fluffy animal-spawning wand?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 pm
"...Maybe you got the wrong wand...Jin-san."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cherish_Bloodrose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 pm
-holds a bunny-"i think bunnys r the cutest things"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 pm
Sophia laughs lightly when Jin reads his wand and picks up a bunny too. Sophia cuddles her bunny softly to her face with her eyes closed and a small happy smile on her face. Sophia's hair moves out of her face and she looks at her bunny with her big chocolate brown eyes.
"I know, aren't they?" Sophia said softly and cutely her eyes shining cause she loves little animals like bunnies and kittens.

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:57 am
Yuki sighed and shook her head. "Too many bunnies... Ah well!" She shrugged petting her cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 am
could you make a penguin appear by any chance jin?

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

RyuzakixxxBB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:37 pm
hmmm I'll take care of it (calls my fathers company) yes we need a penguin here as soon as possible thank you ^^  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games