Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm

"Alrighty, hold tight." He said and veered down towards the beige building picking up speed. Once they had reached about six feet above the top of the building Leon suddenly straightened up and flapped his wings hard bringing the pair to a hover above the roof. Slowly he lowered himself to the ground for a soft landing.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Sage held back a scream as they quickly flew to the hotel. "Woah." She said as they landed. "That was pretty fast."

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Leon grinned as he released Sage from his arm . "What can I say, I like to make an entrance." He replied holding back a laugh and wrapping his wings around him.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Sage gave a small laugh. "Well, I can see that."

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:37 am

"Come on let's get your head cleaned up." Leon said with the grin still spread widely across his face. "You'll need to lead the way though."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 am

Sage nodded. "Okay, there's the stairway. My room is on the sixth floor and there are only eight floors, so it shoudn't be much too much walking."

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 am

Leon looked around quickly before retracting his wings into his back and following Sage. He tries to look a normal as possible while following the girl from the roof down the stairwell.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 am

Sage quietly lead Leon down to the sixth floor. "It's right over there, room 648."

Athena_68

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Kashi nearly chokes on a bite of chicken. "i cant allow that Alec. the reason is because he is my 'brother' so to speek."

Zeke growls. "i dont need any protection from the likes of you."

Kashi smiles with a coy expression. "so stubborn as always little brother. one of these days that will end up making you dead. and i will not cry. i will laugh then spit on your grave. then i will put a black rose on it."

Zeke laughs. "that is, elder sister, if you dont die first." he grins evilly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 am

Ebony glanced up and saw Leon speeding through the air with Sage. "Well well well, looks like bird boy got out all right."

[[Sorry all. Busy few days rolleyes ]]

Buffy the Edward Slayer

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 am

Reed skidded into the little space where he parked his bike. He walked back to the little town square and started his card tricks again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Arias growled under her breath. Her appetite had vanished and Ebony pointing out a flying boy wasn't helping her bad mood.
I hope she will forgive me for this later.
Arias waved once at Ebony and took off into a run across the marketplace, leaving Ebony standing in the doorway to the restaraunt. After 5 minutes, Arias stopped in the city square, seeing a familiar face. His dark blue hair fell in his face and he looked like he was doing magic tricks.
"Hey, Reed!"
Arias ran towards him, her jacket coat swaying around her legs. She stopped a few feet in front of him with a faint smile.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Ebony watched as Arias took off, smiling. She turned into the resturant to see Alec, Kashi, and-was that Zeke? She took a step forward to get a better look. "Well well, you survived the explosion...." she muttered, walkin to a small table and ordering her food.

[[be on and off 4 a while, then on late late(12 30 ish???)]]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 pm

"Sup?" Reed placed an apple on top of a young girl's head. He focused mana around the edges of his ace of spades and threw it. The car sliced the apple in half but stayed in the middle. The girl tried to look up and the top half of the apple slid of. Reed magically pulled the card back into his deck and put it away. The small crowd slowly dispersed. "What's the rush?"

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Arias shrugged.
"No rush. I'm just bored out of my mind. Are you doing something tonight, or do you have something planned?"
She sighed and pulled her trench jacket closer to herself.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games