Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:34 am
GamingLord

*GL portaled back into his home, carrying a box of skull flapper treats. He was relieved to learn shortly after that day, that Jacob and the others were mostly alright, the only exceptions being two of Jacob's longtime spirit mentors. He almost wanted to go back through his portal to help them, if it weren't for wanting to keep Black as safe as possible by protecting her. That slight guilt of him abandoning her for the false image of his mother a while ago still hung in his mind. It was partly the reason he hadn't visited her soul at Xylanthos' fortress still. He also was doing what he could to keep Black happy until the time they would return home later today. Perhaps later he would visit his mother's soul, and have a long conversation with her. Part of which would have to include those new demon wings and odd incubus "hug" aura he kept emitting.*

GL: "Hey Black, I'm back! I got more snacks for us! I promise not to use them to throw at Chewy again in another food fight!" razz

*As he waited for Black to come into the room, he examined his new wings. He learned he could force them back into his body, but they were more comfortable if he let the out and folded. The appendages were odd too. At times, he could've sworn they had minds of their own. Not just because they twitched or flapped slightly without him realizing it. Sometimes it seemed like they'd almost reach for a door knob, or the glass of liquid he might be drinking at the time. Othertimes, they almost seemed to be shifting, the membrane becoming thicker or thinner at times, and damned if it didn't feel like it was... "wiggling" under his skin.*

*Black entered and pretended to be swooned by the sight of him.* Ahhh, *She sighed as she began to lean up against him. She pushed him away teasingly and giggled.* I did that too with my new tail for a while. It was more like me chasing it. That's actually kinda fun too; running around in circles and making barking sounds at yourself. 4laugh I helped with the food fight too. Next time we use icky food like lima bean casserole or brussels sprouts or even... *she looked around and then whispered,* spam.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 pm
BlackMN

*Veni answered the door since he was the most human look person that seemed to be available at the moment.* Good evening sir. I am sorry to say that our hosts are currently unavailable at the moment so please excuse our poor service. We actually should have put up a closed sign. So if you don't mind waiting a little while in the Lobby, I'll try to find out what rooms are available for so. Or are you here to visit one of our guests?

"I'll wait in the lobby." The man said, picking up his suitcase and mentally noting, this place seems to attract vampires.. Interesting. He picked up his bag and made his way into the house. A grin on his face in place and his fangs finally pronounced themselves.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:10 pm
*GL laughed a bit, but was soon looking at his wings again.*

GL: "It's weird though. It almost just feels like they have a mind of their own or something. I can't explain why. Then again, I don't normally grow new limbs..."

Chewy: "Blasphemy! I heard spam in that sentence, Black!"

GL: "Oh, here we go."

*Chewy drifted in, his head still covered in bits of chocolate cereal and breakfast pastry goo. He had a washcloth in one of his claws, and started wiping the gunk off.*

Chewy: "Spam should never be used in food fights! It's too sacred!"

GL: "Sacred? More like scary." >_>;

Chewy: "Nah, scary is when I see your face in the morning." razz

*One of GL's wings swooped over and whacked the small dragon in the back of his head. GL blinked a moment, surprised, before snickering.*

GL (thought): I didn't mean to do that, but that was funny. Pity I already used my portal just now, it would be nice to check in on everyone now...

*In one swift movement, the tips of GL's wings began to glow a dark blue, and unfolded. Their ends met in front of his face, and quickly swiped downwards, opening a portal to THoR in mid-air. Completely shocked, he dropped the box of food he was carrying. Chewy just let go of his washcloth, leaving it hanging off his snout.*

Chewy: "Hey.. GL... I thought ya just made a portal a couple of seconds ago."

GL: "I did..."

Chewy: "I thought ya couldn't make another one for at least five or so minutes, because of that energy thing."

GL: "I can't... I mean.. I shouldn't be able... I... I didn't use my life energy that time."

Chewy: "So... how did you do that without your energy?"

*The reaper simply shrugged, still wide-eyed*

- - - - -

*As her fear aura went to work, Jacob's heart rate increased a bit more. But only for a mere second. Quickly, it went back to it's normal steady rate.*

Jacob (thought): This is a great responsibility. You need to do this for them. Remember Charles' training in remaining calm and.... Charles. Xurthus. I'll free you both. I'll free everyone.

She's feeding off me now. Veni will have to do this next. By consuming my blood, they bond themselves to me. I break any bonds they have to other masters they may have, and take that place instead. They'll depend on me in a lot of ways, too. I'll be damned if I ever fail theaaarrrgh... stupid ribs...

*In the quiet of the room, the sound of Jacob's ribs cracking one by one slowly was rather loud. Rosemary could feel it through his skin, each one snapping harshly. His blood spilled more than it should have from her inflicted wound. New, small holes were opening themselves up on his torso. The necromancer shut his eyes tightly as he took a breath to help ignore the pain.*

Jacob: "...This is when they took a small chisel, and used it to individually crush each of my ribs. They stabbed it through my skin, and hammered until they could hear my bones break... It... it wasn't enjoyable.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:07 pm
*Not noticing anything as shocking as the other two seemed to have noticed, other than GL's wings opening a portal which was odd in itself, BlackMN dove for the box of food.* Got it. Hehe. heart

*When the other two reminded her that he had just opened a portal, she realized how weird it was.* Instead of standing there wide eyed in shock, shall we go in since that is where you seem to want to go?

----

*Rosemary was a bit dissapointed that it didn't last longer and she didn't at least get a short scream from him. Made her vaguely wonder if she was losing her touch. If Jacob was aware of this, he knew she felt that way only because she was under the influence of her power. His instinct told him that she hadn't fed probably since she fed off Coatli.*

Ah, *was Rosemary's response and she shifted uncomfortablly as if she could feel the pain too. A sign that indicated it was most likely working. The vampire moved most of her weight off of his now collaspsing chest.* Push me off if you want me to stop.

*Rosemary tried to take most of the pain he was experiencing at the moment by clouding his mind and numbing his senses. She tried to force him to focus on something more pleasant like the feel of her tongue on his skin as she licked the wound or her soft skin touching his arm. He soon realized that he couldn't allow her to hold his mind for very long if he really desired to get the result he wanted.*

*When Jacob finally pushed her off, Rosemary looked down at him shaking a bit and breathing heavily. Her mouth and chin where covered in his blood from the sudden unexpected gush that came out when his ribs began to break. She waited. Without really thinking anything of it she leaned in and slowly cleaned the blood off him when he was healed and sivered a little as she did so.*

*When she was done she took one of Jacob's hands and put it under her shirt right over her heart, so he could feel her heart beat. Then she put his other one over his own. They matched. Her body pressed itself against his hand on her as she drew her head closer to his and whispered.* Blood of blood, flesh of flesh, and breath to breath. My heart to yours. I seal this with a kiss, my master.

*Rosemary leaned in and gave him a chaste kiss at first, but became more intense as her desire to touch her new master grew but she quickly pulled out of the kiss despite wishing to continue. Jacob experienced the same desire too.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:54 pm
GL: "Woah, wait a second Black. I'm not sure if this is safe or not. Lemme try something."

*Actively focusing his thoughts, his wings shifted on their own again... they almost seem to change their shape, morphing into two tendrils with odd claws at the end that grabbed the portal by the sides. They squished together, easily closing the portal. GL waved his hand where the portal once was, making sure it wasn't still there, just extremely small.*

GL: "Oookay, yeah... this is definitely new. Now, let me see..."

*His unusual wings moved once again, re-opening the portal. He noticed the air around the portal was cold... could he be actually using ambient energy to open the gateway instead of his own life force? That would mean he'd never have to wait to go somewhere again, or drain himself severely in case of an emergency. Still, was it stable?*

*Shrugging, he gestured for Chewy and Black to stay where they were, and leapt back and forth between Limbo and THoR several times. He stopped after jumping through one last time, ending up in THoR's arcade room.*

GL: "It seems safe. o_O; It just feels a little weird, kind of chills you a little on the inside, but not too much. Come on through, guys..."

- - - - -

*His newly broken ribs became the last thing on Jacob's mind when Rosemary kissed him. He was shocked at first, unable to move until he found himself responding. He stopped once she pulled away.*

Jacob (thought): ...Guh... uh... ... .. woah, what the HELL was that!? I-I-I... uhm... yeah. Oh c'mon, it was a kiss.. the bond does that, right? It's not like you've never been kissed before! Right? I mean... ... Okay, it's been several thousand years, but... Oh you're kidding me.. I've never even been KISSED by a girl!? Next thing, I'll remember that...

*Jacob visibly blushed a deep red, eyes wide and unblinking for a while. He shooks his head violently.*

Jacob (thought): Holy s**t, I'm a friggin several thousand year old VIRGIN!? SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS, and I've NEVER...

Jacob: *coughahem* "So... we're done?"

Jacob: Yeah, so much for Charles' training... Wait, isn't Veni next? Does that mean the same thing'll... ...NOT GAY! NOT GAY! NOT... gah, stop that! Breathe, quiet your mind...

*For his part, at least Jacob regained some of his outward composure, fixing his shirt and smoothing out his clothes.*

- - - - -

*As Chewy and Black came through the portal, GL's empathy kicked in... big time. He could sense the energy emnating from the bond Jacob was forming with Rosemary, and it almost literally knocked him back.*

GL (thought): HEEELLLOOoooo! What the...!?

*He blinked, not realizing that his "hug aura" increased drastically as his wings took their normal shape and nearly fluttered on his back. To his embarrasment and the red blush on his face, he recognized the kind of energy he was sensing, and from who.*

GL: "Woah.. wait.. am I... FEEDING.. off of this!? Oh man, this is too much."

*His wings started to lightly glow a red color as he leaned against a Space Invaders machine. They twitched, feeding off the energy as it drifted throughout the house. He didn't know how to stop it either, so he resigned himself to let his wings do whatever they were doing. He then noticed his aura was acting up, and made a visible effort to lower it's effect.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:42 pm
*A large grin appeared on Rosemary's face. She was surprised he hadn't even been kissed before. His head was filled with her amusement. In fact she hoped he'd let her have fun with this in the future. She leaned in close to his face, but rolled off with a disappointed look and actually sighed when he asked her if they were done.* Eef you really vant to be. Zat is a ploy to help us to serve each other villingly und also to prevent us from ever senselessly trying to kill one another. In any Dracula story the wives always wanted to touch him und vice versa. Zey vhere always willing servants. I've never been given a reason to despise you so either I'm having more trouble resisting zat effect or I'm almost not trying at all.

*She moved close to him and began to fondle one of the shirt buttons.* Veni isn't going to be happy vith zat.He still needs to discuss zis vith his children and followers. He has many others to consider zan I do. He's my husband, zo we'll share many things together. Please don't completely push him away if he tries to get close.

*Rosemary couldn't figure out what she was so nervous about earlier. She was unusually calm. Maybe touching him helped make her feel that way. The urge to kiss him again came over her as her breath suddenly quickened. She settled for the closest piece of skin to her face: his neck. She couldn't figure out why she suddenly was more infactuated with him than she was a moment ago.*

----

Ah. *Black stared wide eyed at GL and blushed as she slowly backed away and stopped when she hit one of the machines. She sat down on her hands and shook her head a few times. Her expression grew a softer and she started to make whining noises. Most likely because she wanted to go to him, but wasn't and wanted him to come close to her.* You always smell nice, but you smell nicer for some reason when you do that.

----

*Meanwhile Rosemary was 'cuddling' into Jacob and started to feel tired...and almost wanted to take a nap in her new master's arms.* This is not right...she thought to herself...it almost feels like...

Galantros! I swear if what your aura is doing now were beyond this, I would kick your a** for just standing where you are and not making an attempt to get away from me since I am currently next to Jacob and not Veni! However it is not beyond 'huggy,' so I am mostly okay with it for now if you really need to feed it...

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:52 pm
*Once his wings had their fill of the energy, it was as if something snapped on in GL's brain. He shook his head violently, and completely surpressed his aura. He fell on his butt, focusing on making sure it wouldn't flare up again.*

GL: "Aiieee... I'm sorry, what was that Black? I ... I think I spaced for a moment. Smell? I don't smell anything..."

*He blinked and sighed*

GL: "I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get the hang of this."

- - - - -

*When GL's aura hit Jacob, he found himself starting to run his fingers through Rosemary's hair. It took him a few minutes until he realized what they were doing.*

Jacob: "Woah, wait.. where did that come from?"

*The necromancer's eyes narrowed as he focused on the aura before it completely slipped away, trying to determine what was causing it.*

Jacob: "... An incubus aura? It's not even that strong, why would there be... Let me guess, Galantros is downstairs."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:13 pm
BlackMN stood up from her position at the foot of a game machine and walked to stand next to the sitting halfling. She crouched next to him and rubbed his shoulders and upper back in a comforting way.* Hey you. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing a wonderful job for someone who got this just a few days ago. Rosemary thinks so too. In fact, *she winked and held her free hand next to her face,* she is amazed at how well you're doing. You just caught her by surprise. Rosemary once told me that when she became a vampire and got her scary one she had no control over it and couldn't hide it at all. Haven't you noticed when she is in an area that is full of nervous or scared people that it comes out for her. Maybe it's the same for you.

Of course you wouldn't smell anything. I recognize others more with my nose than my eyes. Harder to trick you see. Well that's what they say. Anyways when that aura flared up, you smelled sweeter, more appealing than usual to me. Almost like you just got out of a bath and used a nice scented soap. It is supposed to increase attraction right?

*The fox ears on her head turned to human looking ears and her tails disappeared. She kissed her friend on the cheek.* I smell someone new in the house. I'll be right back. You know what to do. If not human, hide the wings at least please. And Chewy...I don't know how they'd react to a dragon, so if you could just hide in here or go to my room that would be appreciated.

*She left the room and came up to Veni who appeared to be distressed. He had a quill out and wrote on a piece of cardboard with string attached to it in fancy letters: 'Closed to new company. If you wish to visit someone already staying, welcome.'* What are you worked up about?

I can't find the keys and...that. *The usually calm vampire looked up at the ceiling with glowing eyes towards where Rosemary and Jacob were. It didn't settle with him too well at the moment. What they where doing wasn't bothering him much, it was the events that led up to it.* I'm concerned of what might come of this. What if this is what the b*****d wanted of her? What if it isn't? He'll be all the more enraged. *He was beginning to wonder if he should have forbid her to see these people a long time ago when it first came to mind when she got stabbed in the heart. He would have suffered her wrath afterwards, but maybe none of this would have happened or maybe, he thought bitterly, it would have been worse and she would have really been lost to him.* Now that you're here, you can take over. I have other things I need to tend to before the night is over. *He opened the front door and rose and invisible hat,* good night miss, "and hung the sign on the door before he walked down the path away from the house.*

*The fox girl stood there for a moment before she took out the keys. A young woman walked into the to greet their new guest.* Hello. I'm BlackMN. How may I help you?

----

*Rosemary froze when he told her to wait with his fingers in her hair and the other hand on her back. Either she had shifted herself to be on him again so he could run his hand through all of her hair or he helped get her there. She couldn't remember. One of her hands was close to touching the ruined side of the cursed man's face, the other was touching his side, previously moving up and down it, and her face was hidden in his neck.* Yes master, he iz. *The bewitched vampire continued what she was doing before he had told her to wait and moved her face close to his, desperately wishing he'd close the distance and kiss her.* Zo iz my daughter und Chewy. *A few minutes later Rosemary informed him that Veni had left to do his errands.*

*After an uncertain amount of time, Rosemary finally pulled away in what would appear to be a near drunken state, walked out unsteadily, hugging herself, trying to shake off the daze she was in, and groaned a little. She made an attempt to straighten her appearance outside his door.* I am one ******** up angel. *That was enough for one night she thought as she walked away and stumbled down the stairs.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:33 pm
*Once Rosemary left the room, Jacob could only stare at the wall for the longest time, his mind nearly a blank. He stood, walked around a bit, then leaned against a wall. He scratched the back of his head, fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, then let out a long woosh of air. The necromancer started to breathe normally again as he slid to the floor, running his hand through his hair.*

Jacob: "...What... the... hell... was... THAT?"

*Getting back up, he made his way to where his usual room was. Surprisingly, he saw several of his demon friends there with some of his things. Including his usual clothing and armor, which he grabbed and went into his room's bathroom.*

Graz: "Are... you alright?"

Jacob: "Don't wanna talk about it."

Graz: "I brought some of your tomes for you to study."

Jacob: "I'll read them later."

*The demon nearly dropped the books he held in his claws? Jacob!? Studying the books LATER!? The bathroom door closed as Jacob went in, and soon the sound of running water could be heard. There was a moment of relative silence, before he swore loudly from inside the shower.*

Graz: "You sure you're alright?!"

Jacob: "Just fine! Don't wanna talk about it! Water was ... too cold."

Graz: "Oookay..." *The demon stepped away from the door, staring at it... feeling postively freaked out.*

- - - - -

*GL felt his wings twitch and shift again, ending in sharp claws at the feeling of Veni's frustration and anger. He could have sworn he saw black smoke rising off them. Muttering to himself, he slapped the wings, forcing them back to their usual shape.*

GL: "Okay, yeah. Definitely talking with mom later. I need to know more about this crap..."

*Dusting himself off, he took a disguise charm out from his pocket and shifted his form to a human's... he was relieved to see that his wings were "gone" in this form. Chewy for his part, stared at GL then snickered.*

Chewy: "GL is a sex demon! GL is a sex demon! Nah nah, nah, naa-naaaa, naaaaah!"

*Turning incredibly red, GL tried to swat at the annoying little dragon. Chewy just laughed and teleport off to GL's office*

GL: "Stupid spam-eating dragon shrimp. >_>;"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:41 pm
*Several possible answers came to mind as to what it was: lust, desire, passion...many words for it. He swore he could hear Rosemary laughing at him in his head. It was weak and not so strong as it normally would be if she sent it to him. In fact Rosemary had began to burst out laughing almost as soon as she closed the door to her office. She could sense Jacob was stunned and dumbfounded. She even snuck a peek to check up on him and saw the way Graz reacted when the obessive reader actually refused reading material. She'd go up and tell him later that Jacob only got out of the patient room because he agreed to rest and relax and if he needed to read it would be fictional work. She'd even provide him with Dracula which seems to be the book that he needs to read the most right now.*

*It took her a while to be able to remove her amused look that she currently had on her face. When she did, she went outside to the rest of the house and appologized to Galantros.* I've been trying to think of a way to repay you for allowing me to feed off you for some time, but this is actually a good way to repay you. You can feed off me once in a while Galantros. I appologize for becoming upset when you did earlier. I wasn't expecting it. I might have slapped you maybe out of embarrasment if it was beyond that, but not a beating. I actually loved your timing. If only you could have seen Jacob's face. *A large grin appeared on her face and she shook her head to try to remove it.* I can't decide who I find more amusing *to torture she said in her head* for that, you or him. *She shrugged at her next thought that for the most part it wasn't on purpose.* As long as I don't glomp someone I know...we'll see.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:53 pm
"Hello, BlackMN," The vampire man replied, "I am seeking a room." And my mate, he added silently. He could sense her presense here. He just had to wait for her to materialize, "My name is Cian St. Claire." Yes, that name was a new one; his original name was too old.

Daphne heard the deep voice through the floor of her room. She was lightly sleeping but her eyes popped open when she heard it. A feeling of vengence crept into her but bigger still was fear. She cowered under her covers afraid to move. Why did he bother to find me? She wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:29 pm
*After his shower, Jacob came out feeling refreshed... It was probably helpful that he had his usual clothes and armor back on once again. He almost reached for one of his large tomes out of instinct, but caught himself. Instead, he picked up the novel Rosemary left for him.*

Jacob: "Hmm... this is going to take some getting used to."

*A large kui'mov spider demon resting on the ceiling watched the necromancer with a calm expression*

Spider: "True.. but some change will do you some good. We've been trying to drill that into your head for the past century or so... Are you sure you're going through with all this? Not just the vampires, but changing so many of your habits?"

*Jacob grew silent, closing the book and placing it on his lap. He turned his head to look the demon in the eyes.*

Jacob: "I have to. Otherwise...." Otherwise, so many that are counting on me will suffer.

*The spider demon simply nodded at this, as Jacob started to red. Seeing how intent he was on trying to read something that wasn't his work, the spider turned off the main lights in the room, switching on a reading lamp for him.*
- - - - -

*Once Rosemary talked with him and left, GL glanced at where his wings would have been if he weren't currently in human form. He could swear they were moving still inside of him.*

GL: "... What are you things doing to me?"

*He shook his head after he whispered that, and set about to taking care of the arcade. When he saw Cian St. Clair, his wings almost felt like they were going to pierce out of his skin... he managed to hold them back though. Why had they done that? Did they feel threatened again?*

*Putting it in the back of his mind for now, he opened up one of the arcade machines that had started glitching recently.*

- - - - -

*A small little pink sheet wiggled underneath Daphne's door, and took a more cutsey ghost like shape. Pinky blinked at the vampire, wondering why she was hiding under her blanket. Chirping quietly (she had left her translator back in GL's office), she gently floated and landed next to Daphne.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm
psychotic__Gal
"Hello, BlackMN," The vampire man replied, "I am seeking a room." And my mate, he added silently. He could sense her presense here. He just had to wait for her to materialize, "My name is Cian St. Claire." Yes, that name was a new one; his original name was too old.

Daphne heard the deep voice through the floor of her room. She was lightly sleeping but her eyes popped open when she heard it. A feeling of vengence crept into her but bigger still was fear. She cowered under her covers afraid to move. Why did he bother to find me? She wondered.

Ah, *Says Black moving her gaze from his eyes to his chin when she realizes what he is.* A room with a north facing window and heavy drapes it is then. Just sign the guestbook and I'll take you to a room then. *She waits for him to sign it.*

This way please. *And then led him to a room with a window facing north. It had everything all the other non-occupied rooms had: bed, bathroom, dresser, small comfy chair, etc.* Is this alright sir? *She said turning to look at him again.* Do you need anything else?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:16 am
"That would be wonderful thank you." He took the pen and scratched (or wrote) out his name. His eyes traveled up, not recognizing any of the names. She had changed her name too. He took up hia bag and followed her to his room, "Thank you very much. This will be fine." He shut his door and set his bags down. A wolfish grin upon his face

Daphne squeezed her eyes closed. The same thought reoccured in her head, finally she had to let it out, "Why is he here? How did he find me?" Daph asked the pink sheet aka Pinky.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:01 pm
*Rosemary ended up in her lab area studying Coatli's blade. To be more exact the poison that was on it and inside. She planned to duplicate it if she could and of course develop the antidote for it.*

*Not for the first time she wondered if there was something about it she should be warry of, but she couldn't sense anything that she should be concerned about. Thas said she could have it when he was in that otherworldly state like he was being guided by something she couldn't comprehend in her current form, so she thought that he wouldn't have let her take it if there was something rather unpleasant about it. Whenever she thought about that she was reminded that she did something she couldn't do before and that was levitate and teleport the others. She hadn't tried to make anyone float since then, so she wasn't sure if she could do it away from those circumstances.*

*She sighed a little and checked up on her new master for the hundreth time possibly without his knowledge to see how he was handling his new situation. She wished to speak to Thas although she wasn't entirely sure what about. Maybe she just wanted to see him and Eztli to see if they where back to 'normal.'*

*About an hour or two before dawn Veni returned with a suitcase full of clothes. It included something for him to sleep in. Not that it mattered much to him because he couldn't feel anything he slept, but it was sure nice to wake up in them over his clothes. He went into Rosemary's room to change, brush his fangs, and make his foul breath minty fresh.*

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games