Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 pm
By the way Avalon the city looks like ancient rome in its hey day

also dont come to Avalon if youre on unfriendly terms with anyone in the imperial family, and dont go around in public becuase you might run into Tsukasa and ya you could have a mob on youre hands Jonny sense she is basically a hero to the elven race.
And by the way Cliche how did you get to Avalon?, the only way to get to it without the colonial books is by boat and that can take a year even on good conditions or would you prefer to leave youre methods unknown?.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 pm
"Well tell her I said thanks. If you have any spare time, I might be able to help you just with random things on spells and other things. I usually spent a few weeks just getting the basics down to perfect the most advanced spells. My family teachers said I was the best spell caster in my family so far. I don't even know my family at all though. The only people I came in contact with was only the slaves that worked for my family or the teachers. I don't even know what I'm doing here at this school." Sharon said shy like.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 pm
Sheagorath_The_MadGod
By the way Avalon the city looks like ancient rome in its hey day

also dont come to Avalon if youre on unfriendly terms with anyone in the imperial family, and dont go around in public becuase you might run into Tsukasa and ya you could have a mob on youre hands Jonny sense she is basically a hero to the elven race.
And by the way Cliche how did you get to Avalon?, the only way to get to it without the colonial books is by boat and that can take a year even on good conditions or would you prefer to leave youre methods unknown?.

i'll explain later wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Daytharin smiled at his new finery, he was now wearing black close fitting pants, black calf high boots, a black long sleeve tunic with silver tracery on it, a black,silver faux fur trimmed cape and a silver diadem inset with jet. He had also bought blue and green versions of his black one he had also saw a shop that sold wepons and he could not resist so he bought matching blades and seathes and was now headed back to the store where he would find Tsukasa, Mika and Ren  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm
Tsukasa pulled a black silk dress off the rack. She held it up to her. It looked to be the right size. "What do you guys think of this one?" She asked them, showing them the dress.

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/images/h2/h2_C.I.46.4.4a-c.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 pm
Daytharin walked in and smiled at Tsukasa before saying "I think its beutiful, but thats just me"  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Ren clapped her hands. "Yes, that is a very pretty dress!" Her wings flited a little. Who knew shopping would be this fun!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 pm
Mika nodded along with the other two's comments. But left her real opionons to herself. She glanced around at the garments surrounding them, the turned to ren. "Are you going to get anything?" she felt a certain kinshipe with ren as they were bothe new and had demon blood with in their veins  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 pm
Daytharin handed Tsukasa a small crystal shaped like a blooming rose with her name carved onto one of the petals and told her that for everything she bought, the shop owner would record it into the crystal so that later on when you return to the palace the empress can have the money sent to those shopkeepers. Datharin had one to but it was shaped like a hummingbird and had his name on one of its wings

"by the way Mika and Ren, feel free to use either mine or Tsukasas crystal if shes okay with that, to buy some things "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 pm
"You really think so?" Tsukasa said, turning to Daytharin, turning to him. Her face blushed a slight pink. Noticing his new outfit, she said "That looks very nice on you."  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 pm
Ren looked around. She wasn't sure what to say. She'd never really been shopping and she didn't have any money. She blushed a little. "I don't know, are you?" She wasn't sure what to do. Her wings flicked softly as she pondered the whole situation. Would any of these fit? I'd have to tear the back out or rip slits in them... She smiled. "Well it wouldn't hurt to try stuff on right?" She said as she turned to Mika.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:39 pm
Mika shrugged "I'm not sure." she looked around at all the dressed. "This really isn't my style. I think you should try stuff on though." she said smiling at ren. She noticed some jewlery off in a case and wandered over seeing what there was.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 pm
"well thats all the avalon i can take"
He reached into his bag and pulled out an atlas, he flicked to a page with a regonal map with the school marked, he tapped his fingure on the school and was sucked into the book and the book vanishes in sparks  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Ren had no idea where to begin when it came to dresses. She sighed and looked around. Where will i even wear a dress to? Can't fight in a dress! She stopped. Will i even have to fight anymore now that i'm at the school? I mean there's always a chance one of those demons might come after me, but still. As she walked she noticed a red dress. She smiled and picked it up. "It wouldn't hurt to try it on!"  

Cactuar Koi

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 pm
"Why thankyou Tsukasa" Daytharin saw the looks on Mikas face "You do know that there are plenty of other shops from restuarants to book stores, if clothes shopping is not something you want to do right now? or if its the shopping plain flat out theres always the sights to look at, or i could take you back to the school?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games