Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:19 pm
*june smiled innocently*
im not sure. im just wandering around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm
Dark knew never to be fool by a pretty lady with an innocent smile, "ahh..so your a wonder, so it was you they found at the door step. I heard one of the guest talking about it but I figured that you would still be sleeping off whatever ailed you. Are you sure you quite alright to be walking around?"  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Scanda saw the other person ignore his warning and he clicked his left hand and he faded out as he reappeared next to Dark and punched him in the stomach and kicked him across the cheek then clicked his hand again and reappeared at his original postition "I wanred you now if you dont want to beat harder then leave with your little girl friend"Scanda said continueing to stare at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm
*her eyes turn a deeper purple*
im sure...it-
*june falls down again, her eyes closed, she was unconcious*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm
Dark laughed out loud at Scand's attempt at beating him. "Kid you seriously must not have been here a few days ago for the big fight that went down, other wise you would truly know not to f**k with me again." Dark dropped his shield that hid his aura from the boy, the only reason he masked it in the first place was to make Aya the pure blood happy, but if this rock collecting little p***k thought he could hurt him, well let him try. Dark could feel his eyes glowing a deep crimson red, he was about to attack but he had to catch June quickly before she fell to the ground. "s**t," he thought angrily, rarely did he give up a hunt to help a stranger but Chief would kill him if he let the girl get hurt. So he turn on the boy with June in his arms, "listen and listen well young one, try the bull s**t kindergarten crap again and I'll make sure to put you down permanently." giving him no time to respond back, Dark materialized inside to one of the empty bedrooms in the castle.

Setting her gently on the bed, he waited there silently until she would awaken again. All the while feeling his inner beast curse that the thought of walking away from a fight, but Dark got the feeling that this wasn't over between him and the boy. He gave a soft menacing chuckle at the thought, "and I thought training Nick to be a warrior was a pain, now every punck in the castle is trying to test my patients", he closed his eyes for a while as he leaned up against the wall opposite of the bed which June was on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm
*hetukiri pulled her self toghether and answered chiefs request*

"YES A'MASTER" *with saying that she bursted out into laughter and headed downstairs*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Scanda noticed the people go away into one of the bedrooms lucky he had his stones as he got out the stone to read peoples minds as he thought of the person as he saw what room it pointed to so Scanda overloaded another stone and chucked it thorough into the room with the people in as he knew what was going to happen "Black lightning will be unleashed I think you would want to get out of the room"he said to himself as he was left in peace at the river.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm
User ImageNick faded from the kitchen and appeared beside Dark. "Yo," he said as he followed them. "..who's the new kid? Causing problems?" Nick noticed a few stones which he found quite annoying so he picked one up and simply crushed it. Another he tossed outside. "Dark if that shrimp is causing sh*t loads of 'notice-me-im-making-trouble" crap, tell me. I'm just heading for the library."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 pm
Dark's eyes now blazed with a crimson heat, and his smile grew quite cold as he focused on Nick, "how pathetic is he that he would attack an unconscious girl in her sleep," Dark pointed towards the woman on the bed, "this is June, and the boy outside is Scanda, I believe. I wasn't very interesting in him so his name means little to me, and as far as the reading my mind bull s**t goes well he can just forget it." Dark called for the rock that Scanda had in his hands to read their minds, when it metalized in Dark's palm, he crushed it. "now try to read me kid", he thought to himself.

Turning his attention back on Nick,"personally I could care less if he tried to attack me, I'm more than ready for a new fight to began, but attacking an unarmed woman, well now that's just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I think he should be taught a lesson in chivalry, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image"I see, so is June alright?" he asked as he looked at the girl. "That Scanda kid's pathetic indeed. Well I guess it would be pointless to waste our time with him. Not much of a threat here. Eitherway I was given authority to.. let's say.. 'execute' the minor inteferance. Full pardon too." Nick continued to follow Dark and June. "When Chief returns we confront."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:08 pm
*Goddess finished her ice cream happy. It was rare for her to have such a treat, living the way she did, but when she got her hands on it, she would be happy for days* "Magic is so useful" *she thought as she "heard" what Scanda was doing. Sencing Dark and Nick near him, she knew there would be a fight* "I'd better get there before Nick distroys all Chiefs books. She wouldn't be to happy about that," *Goddess said to a passing pixie. The pixie agreeing with her, Goddess walked up the stairs to the libary. She took her time, knowing that she need only be there to stop a killing*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm
*hetukiri now walking down halways saw the kid that she had seen by the lake tossing stones*

"hey watsssssssss up" *hetukiri said with a cheerful smile*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm
Chief pushed around some papers on her desk, "I'm in the second office Hetu, my main one seems to be occupied at the moment. I just need you to check up on what's going on upstairs and then meet me back here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm
User ImageNick headed for the library, he recalled he needed to check up on something. As soon as he arrived he noticed the door was already empty. He walked in and looked for the book that will satisfy his curiosity. A few minutes later he sat on a chair and read an old worn-out book.

Soul Bound - Originated from the Centaurs' bloodline, Soul Bound is a magical gift given to spare others near death. It is the forced union of 2 spirits which allows them to save each other from harm's way. Soul Bound also increases both person's skills greatly given that their souls desire the same thing. This amplification is called Ressonance of Souls, sometimes known as Soul Synchro. This ability can only be used if both spirits focus and visualizes the same goal. Now the downside of Soul Bound and Soul Synchro is that if one dies, the other follows.

Nick closed the book.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:39 pm
Dark gave a wicked looking smile, "humm...not sure she just passed out on me, but I figure she will come to in her own good time. And yes, your probably right about it being point less but I've knocked around people for much less. If the boy caused more damage then we confront him, if what you say is true and you have been given full rights to deal with the situation than I will let you lead this one, I don't want the girl to awaken alone."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games