Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:23 pm
*ish a newbie geezer o.o*

gonk those damn moving walls get me everytime too gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:28 pm
cardi
Saiyana2
Mostly fanfics, DBZ and Star Trek, I got a werewolf love story that I can't sell,(not that I tried too hard but I got depresssed after Paramont ripped off two of the scripts I sent them) Mostly I just do it for fun now and post them on my website.

eek paramount (i used to call it "paramour" for fun) ripped off your stuff? that's terrible! gonk that must mean you're really good, though ^^ i'm not much into fanfics, but i see a lot of sites in the link list that have fanfic stuff. i hear it's addictive to read them 3nodding and perhaps just as addictive to write? ninja
yeah it is I started by writing one DBZ story of how and why Vegeta and Bulma fell in love. It's now book two for a DBZ novelization of the story from the Prince's point of veiw(mostly) there's three books done and I'm working on the fourth in the series  

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:42 pm
Saiyana2
yeah it is I started by writing one DBZ story of how and why Vegeta and Bulma fell in love. It's now book two for a DBZ novelization of the story from the Prince's point of veiw(mostly) there's three books done and I'm working on the fourth in the series

ooh, nice 3nodding how many volumes will the series have?

i must mention this to my younger brother. he's a big fan of DBZ ^^ well, he was a while ago. not sure if he changed tastes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:34 pm
cardi
Saiyana2

ooh, nice 3nodding how many volumes will the series have?

i must mention this to my younger brother. he's a big fan of DBZ ^^ well, he was a while ago. not sure if he changed tastes sweatdrop
Can't tell yet, volume four will be the Cell games, then there's seven years while Goku was dead and after that there's the Great Saiyaman saga, and then the Buu battles and ten more years till GT which has several sagas in it.
How old is your brother, my stuff is adult oriented and can be a bit graphic sexually.  

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Tea Bag

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:23 am
Hello all! [coughs] I'm looking forward [coughs] to rocking in my chair along with the rest of you! Now if I [coughs] could just remember what I came in here for.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:14 am
*waves to tybles* hello ^^

Saiyana2
Can't tell yet, volume four will be the Cell games, then there's seven years while Goku was dead and after that there's the Great Saiyaman saga, and then the Buu battles and ten more years till GT which has several sagas in it.
How old is your brother, my stuff is adult oriented and can be a bit graphic sexually.

eek that's a long story. i kinda do some creative writing and have this story worked out in my head that's probably just as long xd thinking about it makes me reluctant to start writing it all. that's probably not good for an aspiring writer sweatdrop
my brother's turning 21 tomorrow biggrin yeah, he's old enough 3nodding  

cardi

Cat

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:30 pm
Welcome to the guild new geezers! *Tosses out canes.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:30 pm
Lil Brat
Welcome to the guild new geezers! *Tosses out canes.*

*catches one and waves it around* you kids get off my lawn! scream

blaugh  

cardi

Cat

Deltethnia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:13 pm
Hallo to all the geezers here! it's so nice to find people here my own age!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:23 pm
cardi
*waves to tybles* hello ^^

Saiyana2

eek that's a long story. i kinda do some creative writing and have this story worked out in my head that's probably just as long xd thinking about it makes me reluctant to start writing it all. that's probably not good for an aspiring writer sweatdrop
my brother's turning 21 tomorrow biggrin yeah, he's old enough 3nodding
"Well thats what I thought too but then Wolf Quest hit me( that was the first story I wrote.) It wouldn't leave me alone I kept dreaming it and dreaming it so I satarted writing it out. I did almost nothing but write till I fell asleep for three days straight until the first draft was done. All
I can say is just do it.  

Saiyana2

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:44 pm
Deltethnia
Hallo to all the geezers here! it's so nice to find people here my own age!
Welcome, have a cane!!! Tis good to chase young whippsnappers with... course it's fun to run them down in Harleyfied wheelchairs, too. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:30 pm
Hello everyone, I am new yet not. I joined months ago then after moving and being with out internet for a few weeks I forgot I joined. Then tonight I clicked the guild button and presto I remembered, lol. I have to say that I am happy that I am not the only older person on Gaia. It gets old being hit on by 15 year olds from Australia.
Well I just thought I would pop in and say yo.

I posted a thread, then saw this oops, I even looked, damn my eyes.  

Tenshi Naito

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Welcome back. Yes being hit on by 15 year olds is rather tough... sweatdrop My daughter swears its the purple hair... lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:40 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Tenshi Naito

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games