Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 pm
Blanche grabs whoever's hand and rushes as many out the door as she can befor Dawn shows up. It's a standoff just between the two of them. "Dawn." "Blondie." Dawn purred, her fangs gleaming against the light. Blanche lit up to the point where she could blind people. Dawn growled, temporarily stunned. "Let's get out of here." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Icarus held onto Collin tightly.

Daniel ran after them, holding onto his box tightly.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 pm
"Up and away!" Blanche yelled. "Tomoyo grab Daniel!" Tomoyo nodded, grabbing onto him and snapping out her wings. Blanche was about to jump but thrown down by Dawn. "I remember when you were good." Blanche said. "What happened?" Dawn laughed a bit. "I got to be who you fear." She stopped when she saw Blanche.. Changing a bit. The tips of her hair turned black and her eyes seemed to lose their luster. She was in fighting mode now, her real fighting. She elbowed her and broke free. "Come on!" Tomoyo yelled. Blanche snapped out of it, shaking her head a bit. She ran and jumped off the ground, flying at warp speed to catch up with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 pm
Daniel looked at the ground, still holding onto his box in a death grip. He WAS lighter than expected.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm
Dawn pulled out a gun and began to shoot at them, but they were out of the way. Blanche looked at the flock and shook her head a bit. "Okay." She said. "We need a better place to go. Anyone have any recommendations?"
((I'm sorry, But can someone else please please be a bad guy? Dawn needs someone to work with and I feel bad being the only one.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:14 pm
(( i can make up one of u want? ))  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:15 pm
((If it doesn't bother you.. I just feel bad when I'm beating up on the good guys alone ^^"))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm
(( XD alright ))  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:04 pm
((calypso i got this lol))
Collin carries icarus after the others, suddenly a very large man drops down in front of the flock "Why hello there kiddies" ((i'll have a prof and pic up by 2moro))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:13 pm
(( lol ok *lays back in chair, lazy* ))

Icarus gasped and gripped onto Collin tighter.

Daniel looked over with an angry glare.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 pm
Blanche bumped into the man and furrowed her brow. "Hello there." She said. "You don't look nice.." She said, looking at him as if to stare daggers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 am
"of course not!" he laughs and pulls out his gun aiming right for blanches head "poof...byebye birdie"
Collin covers icarus and attempts to find another way out  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 am
Dawn flew behind them, laughing a bit. 'New guy's good for something after all.' She thought as sh pulled out her firearm and aimed it at one of the birdkids. Blanche rushed at him, hoping to at least get the gun away while Tomoyo just froze there. Shifting into her wolf form didn't include wings, she'd have to be completely sure she could nab them before she attacked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 pm
Icarus growled at them and struggled to get out of collin's grip.

Daniel wished he had something to use. He looked down at his box and winced, taking aim and tossing it, whacking Dawn at the back of the head.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm
he grabs blanche's wings, holding them together like a kid holds a butterflies wings, making her unable to fly, he holds her wings tighty and also keeps his body out of her arms reach. he chuckles and aims his firearm right at icarus' head "Looks as if you have some deadweight, let me help you..." he cocks the gun, finger on its trigger.
Collin glares and moves upward in one swift movement.
the eraser fires at empty space "S**T!!" he growls and fires again  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games