Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
((I'll delete it o.o))
((thank you o.o that was so random))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

( i dun like random beggerz >.<)

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 pm

((i dnt like beggers in general))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:19 pm

((lol let's get back to the rp xD))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 am

Ichiro had an idea. He sang another powerful song. "Kishiko, attack them..now wait...I'll get Skye..you get Zack." Kishiko then spread her bat wings and launched herself at Zack with a blank face. She took his neck and sank her teeth in it, sucking his blood.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 am

"Oh crap. Pandora, ready?" Skye asked Pandora, keeping her eyes on Ichiro.

Pandora meowed, hissed at Ichiro, and puffed up her fur.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:14 am

Ichiro swooped down and grabbed Pandora. "You better not eat any birds now." He threw her down as hard as he could then flew down and kicked her to make her fall faster and harder.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:21 am

Daimon looked out a window to see the fight. "Skye looks like she needs help." He opened the window, transformed into his phoenix form, and flew toward the fight."

Skye flew down as fast as she could and caught Pandora. "Nice of you to show up Daimon. Take care of Ichiro for me while I go put Pandora on solid ground." She said before taking Pandora to an open window.

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Ichiro snuck behind Skye, took her arm, and threw her at Daimon.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Daimon dodged Skye as she came hurling past him.

Skye straightened herself out, shaking her head from the dizzyness. "So not fair! Come on Daimon!" She said angerily, charging at Ichiro.

Daimon nodded and followed her.

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Ichiro glided away from them as fast as he could. He then caught a branch. He let go and the branch hit Skye in the face.
((brb its thanksgiving after all ;D))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Kishiro sensed that trouble was going around near Kishiko, so he jumped out of the window and the black belts surrounding him started becoming wings. He flew to Starlight Academy and noticed Kishiko attacking someone he knew, but just ignored him and flew to Kishiko. "What are you doing Kishiko?!" He said confused.

Ichigo grew bright white wings on her backs and she started flying closer to the girl who got hit by the branch and flew in front of the girl. She looked at Ichiro and said, "Why are you doing this?"

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Kishiko stared at her brother blankly saying nothing.

Ichiro looked at Ichigo. "She has to suffer for her sins. I'm just delivering it to her. But you guys keep getting in the way. So you must suffer too." Ichiro sang another powerful melody which seemed to make Ichigo and Skye fight each other. "You can't resist a siren's song."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:15 pm

zack pulled kishiko off him and held on to his wound zack's eyes started turning red his wings turning a blackish colour with a dark aura around him this meaning he was angry and you dont want to get a angel angry "enough!" zack then let gold dust drop from his hands then turning black it formed a circle around everyone except him he pointed at skye and ichigo "clear mind" just then the circle inclosed on the two making them lose consicisness but then braking the siren's melody on them he then let daimon and kishiro go he then looked at kishiko "clear mind" witch made her pass out too he then looked at ichiro "divine punishment" the circle then inclosed on ichiro making him sufer for a few seconds but to him it would feel like a few hours it then knocked him out witch made him forget the last 5 hours zack then changed back and fell to the ground the spell used all of his energy

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm

A few hours later Kishiko woke up. She found that everyone was passed out on the ground. She had a massive headache. "Mommy Mommy you're ok!" Xen came flying to her in Chibi form. She hugged him. She took her brother, Skye and Daimon down to DeathPenalty HQ. She took Ichigo back to her dorm. She took Zack and carried her to Chibi Cupcake HQ and cared for him until he woke up. She left Ichiro on the ground...

Ichiro woke up feeling numb. What..what happened... The last thing he remembered was going to sleep after he had pulled a prank on Pandora. He felt exhausted. He went to his dorm, went to sleep and forgot all about his classes.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games