Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

User Image
"You always want to have fun Brago!" She said, starting to dance around the bed half naked. "And I have plenty of energy, don't you worry!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm

"I don't know but the thought of him being here disgusts me."Soli said then she looked at him,"If you really don't trust anyone then why did you come here?"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm

"okay you proved your point, baka. Come sit down with me"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Caldwell re-emerges, beside Soli but within her field of vision. His head is bowed, and he is smiling slightly.

"Good to know I disgust you. Thank you for that little bit of information. Now, I would enjoy not being attacked; my intent is not of harm. I assumed the werewolf would not pick up the knife by the blade. The hilt is sharkskin, perfectly safe."

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

User Image
Hana crawled across the bed over to him. "Yeeees?" She said with a giggle. "How may I help you?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm

"Soli is going to be my new second in command. Any complaints?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Soli stared at him,"Why did you bring the knife here then."Soli was slightly calmed and not angry.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

He examines the index finger's nail of his right hand; the nail is long and sharp, as are all his others. He sighs, and looks up.

"It's impossible to maintain an image as a vampire... I'm going to need to feed soon. But back to the point, I came here to warn you, as I have already done, and to possibly get to know you."

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:57 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon shrugged and said nothing, his eyes looking out to the street again. He looked over to Soli as he heard her speak again, since he had drifted off to la-la-land for a moment and had not noticed Caldwell's presence.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:00 pm

User Image
"Does she know this?" Hana said running her fingers up his arm.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Soli looked stunned,"A warning why and who do you want to get to know?"Soli suddenly shook Leon so he would stopped day dreaming.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm

His upper lip twitches, revealing his right incisor, but he calms himself so quickly it's almost as if it did not happen. Almost.

"I will be back. I have to feed."

He vanishes.

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"Does she know this?" Hana said running her fingers up his arm.

"Yeah, the Elder want me to try to start a relationship with her and give up womanizing" Brago said laying back.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

User Image
"Thats stupid. They shouldn't force you to do anything Brago. The Elder needs to get the stick out of his a** and get off his high horse. He tried to make me care about something once. That didn't work so well." Hana told him, not really sure why.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Soli watched him vanish she saw the way his lip twitched,"I wonder."Soli sneezed"Someone must be talking about me."Soli smiled.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games