Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 pm
"hmmm, Hello there Mr.Nobody .... came to save a fellow killer, this is even better then i could of dream of to kill 2 of the murders of my friends" as he fall back down and pulls out his spear  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:51 pm
Demetri ran at the heartless with his sword in hand. The Samurai Nobodies ran behind him and prepared to support him.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 pm
" Skill .... Stealth Ring" as Nero disappeared laughing "Nobody know one thing death awaits all, but i can always come back AHHAAHAH" as he grab a Samurai Nobody and slashes it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 pm
The moment The heartless grabbed the nobody, June ran to him and slashed the heartless  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm
"Arghh ... Hahahha nice try ...." as he turn his blade to her "no die .... Keyblade" as some other heartless walked by and shown there capturing the pure hearted girl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:50 pm
June held her blade up at him, mirroring his. she smirked
"We'll see."
June twisted her arm around, knocking his blade out of place. Holding it there for a second she swung her body around and punched him in the face.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 pm
Yuki teleported to Wonderland since she was bored. When she was there, she seemed to have shrunk. "Nothing like this happened last time I came. I had to drink a potion. Ah well." As she walked along, she saw a girl attacking some guy with orange hair and black and white coat. She stared at them to see what will happen, but first got her keyblade out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 pm
"RARW .... Skill ... Heartless Mouth Blast" as he charged up a dark blast infront of his mouth and fired it right at her  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm
June lifted her Blade in front of her, but the knockback from the attack sent her sliding a good few yards. stumbling, she lowered her blade and pointed it behind her, sprinting back up to the heartless. She swung her blade up, using it for leverage. Slamming it into the ground near the heartless, another earthquake occured, but she put her weight on the keyblade and swung her feet up, kicking the heartless in the chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:04 pm
As she kicked him, he fly into the air and hit a wall. "Ha, know i see why X may of lost to your kind, but Reaper is another story ...." he step his foot onto the wall and launch himself flying towards her with his spear out  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 pm
June landed on the other side of her keyblade, pulling it out of the ground just in time that it hit the spear and redirected it barely enough. the spear was centimeters from her face.
!!!
she ducked when his body followed after, almost laying on the ground. she rolled out of the way  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 pm
"ahhah, good job i have to say my dear .... is your name June wright" asking her with his spear dug into the wall  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 pm
((Lol June is very skillful *Nods*))
As Yuki watched the amazing scene, she saw some heartless' appearing out of nowhere. She gripped onto her keyblade. (I think there are heartless around right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:12 pm
((=_= i think the drive to not die is what's doing that.....she's a frigging klutz....))
"Yeah."
June stood up. Her hair fell over her right shoulder, almost reaching her blade. She held her keyblade defensively, pointed at his head  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 pm
((Lol drive, Drive Gauge you mean? ._. Whos played Kingdom Hearts 2 and finished it? I have))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games