Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 pm
{{.... I could almost read that just as it is}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm
(( xd , what, no snarky comments, TES? You MUST be tired! LOL!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm
<<< Don't worry, my ally! I already dropped some snark for us! >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm
* wakes up to see Exor and Iggies talking * Hmm seems someone decided to get up. * gets up and walks over * How are you feeling?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 pm
eidited
*Startles a bit at hearing the words spoken from a long ago dream, in a voice that was familiar. Calmness settles and the struggle inside goes dormant for the time*

You- you're ghil? trantz? How did I do that?

*Touches Exor's face, feeling it solid, feeling his pulse quicken* You lived... you know me? You're from my before but so much is...

*Blushes in shame and turns seeing angry hungry eyes from the critters*

I better feed them.... I.... redface *Hears Black and jumps.*

Oh, h-hi, fine, feed animals...
redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm
{{*sigh* Fine... if you insist: Exor sure speaks a lot of Drow for a guy who "barely knows the language". And who says "oh my this, oh my that, oh my some-other-term-of-endearment" and is serious?

As for Katana... all this time she was claiming that "no man could handle her", but then she ends up not being able to handle Showcase because of his work and jumps into bed with the first guy that smiles at her the right way rolleyes }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{*sigh* Fine... if you insist: Exor sure speaks a lot of Drow for a guy who "barely knows the language". And who says "oh my this, oh my that, oh my some-other-term-of-endearment" and is serious?

As for Katana... all this time she was claiming that "no man could handle her", but then she ends up not being able to handle Showcase because of his work and jumps into bed with the first guy that smiles at her the right way rolleyes }}

((LOL, ever think I'm hiding behind my insecurities by putting up that cocky a** front? Hmmm?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 pm
<<< And maybe the Sinner didn't give you the whole story for his own reasons... Hmmm... >>>

"Ghil. Trantz. Usstan inbal doer rath ulu dos, dal l' charnaggen d' uoi'nota oltan... lu' Usstan orn naut sevir dos maglust lu' stre..." He kissed her again, then held her hands in his own as he turned to see Black.

"Well hello there, Lord Black! Sorry I kinda... but she needed me here, you know? Oh, and I want to rave about your surgeons here! Really saved my a**, having scythes and lances and swords and fireblasts put through me. I don't think I really did that great of a job healing myself, afterall, so, at the least, tell them that you all have my heartfelt gratitude...?"  

Exor Omega

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 pm
* watches as Iggies jumps at him speaking and immediately moves to her side * Are you sure....hold let me look at your vitals * Calmly puts a hand on her shoulder to let her know to stay put and applies the BP cuff. he pumps it up and listens with his stethoscope as the cuff is loosened. he takes them out of his ears and looks at her * Your blood pressure is very high...are you sure you ok?? * Looks towards Exor *

Edit : You're welcome as seeing I'm the only one here with the training to do it...* smiles at him *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm
{{It had occurred to me, yes [in both your cases], but you asked for snarky and that's all I could come up with.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:07 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{It had occurred to me, yes [in both your cases], but you asked for snarky and that's all I could come up with.}}

(( xd ...LOL...I heart you, TES! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm
Kits Rose
I'm fine. I just wanted to make sure everyone else is... *senses that she's come in at a bad time* I can't stay long, I want to check on iggies and... *pauses for a moment, trying to remember the name* Exor? Is that his name? sweatdrop

Yes Kits…I do believe it is Exor. I'm glad to see you are doing fine. *he smiles at her.* It was really nice of you to drop by and check on us.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm

((LOL TES))

Tries to clam more, hearing the words that were strange yet she understood most of them helped. Black's calming pressure helped bring down the flight mode*

Sir... Yes sir, I'm always fine, somehow. He's fine.. i mean I think he might be not alive, but... I'm.. just... what happened and where am I... who are you? Are you a ghost come alive again too? And I have to feed the animals or.... i just have to

*Tries to put on a brave face and not show how rattled she is by the words Exor spoke and the strange place*

((Black have we met yet ic? I cant remember))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:18 pm
* hears voices from the other room and looks back towards Exor and Iggies * hold on I have to check on my other patients. be back in a minute...* walks out of their room and into Justin and Katana's. * How are you two....* looks at Justin * You need to stay laying down. You are by no means ready to move just yet...

Edit: * looks at Kit * How are you? (( And yes iggies we met..breifly but in the MW ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm
*smiles at Showcase* Good, I remembered right. I'm glad you two are all right. I was worried about you last night... *trails off, then jumps when Black appears behind her* Oh! Uh, hi Black. I'm fine. *giggles nervously* I just came to visit everyone.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games