Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm
((You're welcome.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:12 am

((It took me and the main a lil while to figure out where everything was. You're already catching on xd ))

Mayu-Makita

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:03 am
I wonder when the new sign will be fully installed... -looks at tarped-over sign-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm
Yay, the sign out in front is replaced! biggrin  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:02 pm
Lilith leaves her bedroom. Walks to kitchen. She sees the notice stating that building has been renamed "The Gensokyo Diner and Apartments" that was slipped under the door. Puts it on the fridge with a magnet.
Pours a cup of coffee, looks at the boxes that still need unpacking. Continues to make this place her home.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:29 am
*Looking around the apartment she liking the way it's coming along. Decides to go out for a walk. She locks up and heads down the road. starts towards the MW.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm
::Maune walked into the apts and looked around at the new placed and headed downstairs and looked for Liliths apt and waited at the door as he smiled::  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm
Lilith made it back home sees the new sign "nice". She walks down towards her apartment. Disappointed she didn't get to see Maune.

She goes into purse to get her keys, finding them she looks up and sees Maune standing there with bags of groceries.
Smiles wide and says "Maune! What are you doing here?"

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm
::Maune smiled at Lilith and gave a wink:: I came to make you some dinner Lilith. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 pm
*Lilith smiles back. Unlocks the door and holds it open for him to walk in. Helps him with the bags* "This is a nice surprise. I had gone to the MW to see you." *Gives him a hug and kiss* Than asks " What are you gonna cook for us?"  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm
such nice chicken and rice ^^ with a touch ofhomemade cheesecake.

::Maune starts to make chicken and rice and starts to make the cheesecake at the same time::  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm
*Puts her arms around his waist "Sounds yummy. Anything I can do to help?" *Snuggles the back of his neck*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:37 pm
::Maune smiles and gives Lilith a nod as he takes out the dinner and puts the cheesecake in a clear bowl so after awhile they finish dinner as he smiles:: Lilith mind if I spend the night here?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:43 pm
*Lilith stands back eek as she puts the dishes in the washer, thinks for a second.
Replies "Well, it is late I guess that would be ok. I'll be right back" Lilith goes into the bedroom. Comes out a few minutes later with a pillow and some blankets. Lays them on the sofa. "Here you should be comfy. with these"
Smiles at him, giggles and gives him a kiss on his cheek.*

Lilith Amaranth

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 am
*Waking up early she walks out of her bedroom to the kitchen. She pours a cup of coffee (pot's auto timed). Looks over at Maune sleeping on the sofa. Quietly walks over to him. Pulls the blanket up. Leans down kisses his forehead. Smiles and walks back to her bedroom. Sits on the bed turns on her tv low. Watches the news and checks the stock report*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games