Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

"allright then" he tossed his energy swords to sen and the cheif "cut a hoel in the wall big enough for a banshee to fit through and prepare the banshee to get out of here" he took the dark matter cannon and dissapeared into the corridor ending up in the control room "allright good. this will do fine" he took his plasma knife (as seen in halo reach) and cut open the cannon revealing the core. he took a grenade and hot wired it to go off in ten minutes and stoke it onto the, core a ripple came from the cores surface threatening to cave in on the spot but it passed. with a sigh Shrukan slowly began making his way back not wanting to knock anything over or shake the core.
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Sen looks the Banshee over. "Hey Chief you mind riding on the wing persay for I don't think all 3 of us will fit inside this thing?"

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Chief nods and attaches to the Banshee with a cord while Sen and Shurkan get in with Sen at the controls. "Okay then let's get out of here." Sen guns the controls and the Banshee and it takes off at high speed out of the ship.

In another new place."What the hell? There is some form of strange radiation coming off nearby... well I better go look in to it."

(The profile for this new character will pop up in the next couple of posts)
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm

as they speed away the ship began to explode

arcuss grinned "allright men get to that ship and board" the renegade spartans speed off quickly towards the ship......

.......but just a few seconds latter a massive orb of blackness erupted from the explosion enveloping it and erasing it from existance. within a few seconds everything was still just as it had been "haha! the plan worked!" shrukan chuckled and smiled victoriously

"what the? oh crap that was supposed to be our cover!" arcuss noticed the banshee with the spartans on tow "allright men first things first gun that ship down!" the renegade spartans barrel rolled in their banshees and were soon behind the spartans firing their plasma cannons in full force.

"arcuss! you b*****d ill kill you!" shrukan drew his plasma swords and jumped from the banshee into the wall of plasma blasts. he spun through them gracefully dodgeing them all and using his swords to slice through them slowly he he approached Arcuss's ship

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Sen slaps his forhead and comms Shrukan. "You do know that by the time you reach that ship all momentum and force in your blow will be lost and you will be shot down." Sen then decides instead of letting Shrukan's lust for revenge kill him he quickly turns around and has Chief grab him while they fly away. "Well this is great they will take our ship and we have to find away for this thing to make a slipspace jump without dying of radiation posioning." After Sen says this another ship appears in front of them. "Me and my big mouth."
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:16 pm

"let me go dammit! ill kill him, ill tear him to pieces!" shrukan ravagly struggled trying to break the chiefs grip "let go of me demon, dont try to hold me back!"

Arcuss laughed as he poped open the roof of his banshee and gave the que for the others to board the ship. while they were taking care of that he decided to finish the job and took out his dual maulers and flew close alongside the spartan's banshee "thats right chief hold him still, this wont hurt a bit"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Before Arcuss could reach the Banshee the strange ship uses a grav lift and draged the Banshee inside and preformed a slipspace jump leaving Arcuss to float back to the captured ship.
"Okay men let's get out of this thing and see what the hell is going on." Sen gets out and looks around. "What the Hell happened is I just saved your life." The figure that spoke to them looked like a Spartan but his armor looked like it was patched from scrapes of other pieces of armor. "Great John's with you now it is a fun day."If you could see his eyes he'd be rolling them right now. (Note John is Master Chief's name. Also I will now post this characters profile but remember your character can't see it so they have to learn this infor another way.

Character name: Jack Spartan-200
Bio: Jack was meant to be a Spartan 2 but shortly after the last of the medical augmentations were complete he escaped (this is not the same breakout seen in Halo Legends) and for the years of the Covenant war he was actualy pulling guerilla raids on the Covenant to slow down their push towards the Inner Colonies. He has collected what he could from the armor of deceaced Spartan's to make his own. Jack is also incredebly intellegent able to outsmart even AI's of Cortana's caliber on a good day (note Dr. Halesy the creater of the Spartan 2's is also this smart but Jack is a little bit smarter) having been able to upgrade his scrap armor the be better than the current modles in use. He is also able to temporarily what someone could say turn on the rest of his brain humans don't normally use (this = him thinking and taking in information so fast it appears time is at a standstill to him) and can preforms quick repairs like an Engineer. He actually a little bit weaker than the other Spartan 2's yet also stronger based on the fact he rarelys wears his armor he would best other Spartan's without armor but loses in a strength contest when armor is applied. He recently decided to take a more active role in the fighting now that Rebirth has started to take his move.

p.s. I have actually had this character in mind for a long time I just thought now would be the time to introduce him.)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

(speaking of characters why did you just abandon my brute character?)

Arcuss grunted by a smiled swept across his face "run all you want but in time you will all be caught by the spider" a contact was being sent by his communicator and it was one of the spartan reporting in, sound of gunfire and screaming could be heard in the background "sir we're just cleaning up the rest of the ship's inhabitants now, ready for further orders" arcuss's smile only grew wider with the good news "allright then keep one alive and see what you can get out of him the others should be dissposed off before they stink up the place" Arcuss cut the connection and made his way to the ship using his plasma riffles as boosters

Shrukan let out a roar the arbiter would be envious of and with a quick elbow was out of the chief's grasp. he sat on a nearby rock panting in anger "dammit! i had him, and then.......i had him!"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm

(You know we are on a space ship Pdragon? Wait never mind I'll fix it. Also your Brute character I was leaving for you to write for because you are good at keeping up with the rp)
"Hey you might want to get off that rock it is radioactive."Shrukan jumps of and growls at Jack. "What it is contained but I would still prefer if you didn't sit on it."Sen looks Jack over and notices Chief getting tense even with his armor on. "I'm guessing you and Chief have a history Jack." Jack nods. "Yeah the robot there probably is still pissed that I escaped Reach after Halsey finished altering all of us Spartan's."Sen's eyes widen. "So you are a Spartan 2?" "Yes but I don't depend on my fancy armor thought I would decide to help out now that things are getting a little more heated in this conflict.""So you are saying you did nothing in the last war." "No I did it's just no one knows I did you see I'm a genius so during the war what I did was keep this Covenant hacker form finding away to gain UNSC intel of course I succeeded." (Is it just me or does the thought of Arcuss smilling remind anyone of the animated Grinch cartoon when he did that really creepy smile?)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:40 pm

(well your brute guy led him away so i thought there would be two branched here but ill see what i can do, you have been warned though)

Arcuss boarded the ship and when he made his way to the barracks a man was sitting tied to a chair striped of his armor and weapons. the (forgot name of commander guy) was standing next to him with a gun to his head "ummm sir we have a problem here, we started questioning this guy and he said that he was sent to recover us to help fight the covenant, when we questioned him about the spartan 3's taking over he said no such thing happened" Arcuss stood their for a second but then started laughing to cover it up "you would honestly take his word for it? one of those spartan pigs would say anything to get out of trouble" the commander scratched his head uncomfortably "well thats just the thing, he's not a spartan he's and ODST and after finding that out we did a few background checks on the ships mainframe and....." "wait a minute im getting an important signal" he quickly left the room and connected to the prophet of rebirth "what the heck am i supposed to do now? their getting on to us!"

Shrukan sighed and stood against the wall "whatever you've done or plan to do just get us back to our ship so i can kill Arcuss, he's probably already taken it over"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 pm

((>.>))

Jumpy sighed, leaning back as the RED ALERT of their ship went off, then turned off. "...." She went up to the bridge, and was greeted by a very odd sight, way off in the distance, a large ship came out of slip-space, picked something up, and went back into it. "What the...." She then saw covenant running around what would have been Sen and theirs escape way. She then realized, Sen and them must've been what'd been picked up. 'Stay save Sen, Cheif... Shrukan... don't die' not without me there to make sure you don't haunt me.' She shrugged it off and noticed the ship turning, trying to follow the ship that'd gone in and out so quickly, that's also when she noticed the missles flying out of the ship she was on, and realized exactly where it was heading. "Poor covenant bastards... Let's see them evade those..." But the crew was busy trying to figure out the other ships trajectory and range, to follow it.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Rebirth sighed. "Look you fool it is quite simple just say that the man is either brainwashed or doesn't know about the take over. It would be quite obvious that if the Spartan 3's had taken over they would find ways to fool the general public into believing nothing has changed and would brainwash those that would figure it out now next time you contact me let it be something important and not you proving your own stupidity for the hundreth time!"

Back on the ship with Sen,Shrukan,Chief,and Jack. "No we aren't going back there Elite this ship is old even with the time I've had there was not enough parts to upgrade it to a level were it could take command ships on. We are going to get back to your base though after we are sure our enimes are not following use so please let me think."

(Note: The ship Arcuss as taken over and the ship Jumpy and the others are on are to completely different ships ergo Arcuss will get away for the time being. Need to be able to keep the story going.)

In the Covenant labs Hades ordered his men to stop. He scanned the area when something larger than even a Hunter sent him flying. The thing looked like a Brute but incredebly large with spikes juting from it's fists and one of its feet had what looked like talons while the other was normal and its head was eyeless and horned on the right half. "You traitors come to hunt me!" One of Sons under Hades charged with his sphere weapon but even he was slapped aside. "We are no traitors you curesed demon.""Yes you are for I'm your Chieften the one you take your very names from I am Tarturus!"(brief explination: Yes this is the same Tarturus as in the Sons of Tarturus the basic idea is that the flood tried to infect his body but all it did was bring him back stronger with the flood mind being destroyed. end explinatoin. p.s. sorry Pdragon for forgeting your Brute's name and his weapon's name.)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Arcuss growled "do you honestly think they'll believe that just because i said it? we haven't created any proof to back it up yet the ODST has given them full access to the UNSC's files, Aris hasn't even connected to the mainframe yet!" he would have continued on but suddenly a siren sounded throughout the ship "hold onto your sets everyone we're taking evasive maneuvers" as the missles drew closer they ship pulled hard to the right dodging the projectiles, they shot their counter missles taking the first set out and quickly thrusted away out of their firing range "allright looks like the coast is clear"

"fine whatever just get us back to our ship, the more time we waste the farther they get along with their plans" Shrukan shook his head wanting only to be set loose

Bala couldn't fully comprehend what the creature was talking about but he did know that it needed to die. he let out a roar and flung himself at the disfigured creature raising his sphere of divinity high over his head and bringing it down full force apon it
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

The new Tarturus easily blocks Bala's blow. "You fool I'm your Chieften to strike against me is blasphamey."Tarturus throws Bala into a wall and Tarturus pull out is signature chieftens hammer to counter any more violence. Bala begins to charge again."Bala stop it truly is him the leader of all Brutes. Hail mighty Tarturus!"The other Brutes start to bow to Tarturus saying incantations of prayer. (uh oh looks like Rebirth's sons are now following Tarturus will the once dead Chieften accepted Rebirth as a Prophet find out next time on Halo:Rebirth. Sorry had to do it)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games