Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:01 am
"What is to be done if we follow the riddle? I mean, how does this guy shows love to Scarlet?" I asked on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm
Suki opened her mouth to say something but then shut it her ears drooping..."I...I don't know." She sighed and again fell into hoplessness.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 am
Why not just accept it Nicholas...

"Huh?" I said when I heard the humor in the guardian's voice. "What do you mean?" I asked again.

We all know that you have come into terms of who the boy is...

"W-wait," I stuttered while fighting a blush, 'w-who said I-I was the boy?" I said while Kani chuckled from my side.

Nicholas, only you know what to do next...

"Well, I don't know what to do. Maybe I am the boy in the prophecy but I have no idea what to do," I said honestly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm
Suki sighed again and walked over to Scarlet. "What to do what to do?" She said hoplessly.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 am
"Could we go over the riddle once again?" I asked. Kani looked at me in surprise.

"Are you looking for a way to help her?" Kani asked.

"I...am," I said after a heavy sigh of acceptance. Truth be told, I do like Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm
Suki once again repeated it, "To stop her demon show her love. The boy must come to her. He must show her what she has never had. Together their love will become one and her ture heart will overcome the evil that is truely weaker then her pure heart."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 pm
I tilted my head to the side with a cinfused expression.

"Nope. I don't get a single thing from that riddle," I said with a defeated sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm
"It's fine, It's fine...we have at least two weeks," Suki said trying to think of anything positive.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 am
"Yeah. I guess we have to use the two weeks," I said.

I wonder how you show someone who is not conscious something...

"I wonder that too," I said while my face reddened. Why? Because one particular idea was stuck in my head.

"You seem to know something, Nick. Care to share?" Kani asked. I shook my head.

No. Not telling yet, I said to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:15 pm
Suki looked at Nick put then shrugged. She jumped on the bed and layed next to Scarlet trying to think.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 am
"I-uh, I'm going to bed. Maybe we can discuss this tomorrow?" I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
"Yeah thats a good idea." Suki nodded and said goodbye to the two before laying her head down and falling asleep.

As Scarlet slept her again was lost in her mind dreaming about her past.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 pm
As I lay on the bed with Kani on my feet, I began to wonder how I could show her without anyone seeing. Okay, I was embarrased but it's normal! I mean kissing someone isn't something you do everyday!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Suki was sitting up sadly looking at Scarlet. She was a waken by Scarlets groans and whispered crys.

The day that she had killed her parents played over and over in her head. It didn't let up and only caused her to feel more pain and rage. At this point she would probably wind up waking up earlier then expected.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 am
I heard Scarlet's voice and I instantly went alert. I was outside her room and i could hear shuffling. Suki, I thought. I was hoping that no one was in but she was.

And right after I managed to crept past Kani now it's Suki that I have to crept against, I thought with a quiet groan. I was hoping that she was alone in her room.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff