Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Vatican City
"dio mio.... that's horrible. she probably thought you didn't love her anymore, and doesn't believe a word you say."

Mexico
"Canada-san, can we stop? I don't wanna talk about this anymore.... Too many painful memories."

Canada
"ok... I'll see you later, Mexico-chan." he comes out the kitchen and sees Spain on the floor.

Mexico
tears streamed down her face "I hate you, you b*****d...." she wiped the tears off her face and went back to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 pm
Spain
He doesn't even look at Vatican or Canada as he digs his face deeper into his knees. "I just wished that all my colonies would stay with me, but they all hated me. So I just didn't care who I had hurt in all those wars. If they didn't love me, then why should I care for them in war?"

Romano
Deciding he had heard enough, he pulled Spain up by his hair and nearly gasped at the tears trailing down his cheeks. He slapped him self mentally and pushed Spain into the kitchen. "Don't come out of that goddamned kitchen until you two ********' understand each other, got that?!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm
Denmark
Glad I'm not in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm
Iceland
He jabs his elbow into Denmark's ribs. "Quiet. You're ruining the moment."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:55 am
Denmark
Ow, sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 am
Mexico
she turns around after hearing a noise, she sees Romano enter the kichen with Spain "You again?! I told you to leave me alone, you're dead to me!"

Vatican City
he sighs "you guys like looking at other's conflicts, do ya?" =_=;  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:04 am
Denmark
Well, fights are interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:10 am
Iceland
"Shut up. Just let me watch this!"

Spain
He smiles despite the tears staining his cheeks. "You already told me once. You don't need to tell me again." He still moves forward though, moving closer and closer to Mexico.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 am
Vatican City
=_=; "You all should be ashamed of yourselves... Give those 2 some privacy, will ya?"

America
"I just wanna see her cry." twisted

Canada
"America-san, that's not nice."

Mexico
she began to back away from Spain "Stop. Stay away from me! Ni me asercas! Te odio, hermano!" she took out her spear.

(translation=don't come any closer! I hate you, brother!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 am
iToxic - Madness
(Norway! *returns glomp*)

Iceland
Blushes lightly. "Hello brother. Where were you all this time? I had to talk with Denmark while you were gone." He starts glaring at Denmark.

(ASKDGFGS Mexicoooooo~ I wanna see so baaaaad! Einllikoach, do you live in Canada or England? Becasue those are the only places iI know that speak English. Plus America, but whatever. But America's so poor which caused California to have a horrible economy T crying T)

Norway
"Around."
He detaches himself from Iceland at some point and keeps standing next to him, watches whatever was happening in silence.
He grabs Iceland's hand. "How have you been doing, ƍsland?" he asks quietly.

(I wish; I am living in pretty much the other side of the world, in Israel. =-=)  

Einllikoach

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm
Iceland
He tried to ignore the fact that Norway was indeed holding his hand and tried to look away as he felt the tingling in his cheeks come on. "N-Not good. I can't find Sweden or Finland anywhere and I'm watching a sob fest."

Romano
He turns to Vatican. "You shouldn'tbe talking because you're watching this too!"

Spain
He suddenly stopped as he saw the spear. He slowly raised up both his hands as if he was giving up. "Mexico, es mi hermana, so if you want to.....stab me."
(Translation=You're my sister)

( Oh my...that IS far. I heard that Israel was a nice place becasue my aunt travelled there. I wish America wasn't so hated as it is now. ;-; )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:31 pm
Sweden
"hey, Iceland."

Vatican City
"hey, it's not for eavesdropping purposes, I'm doin' this to make sure your sister doesn't do anything reckless."

Mexico
"s-say what?" she points the spear towards his head "what the hell are you up to? what kind of powerful nation tells a lowly nation to just 'stab them'? is this a joke?"

(here here XP I wish I could to places on the other side of the world. I've only been to Canada, Mexico and Bahamas)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm
Iceland
"Hey Svi. Your party just got turned into a sob fest."

Romano
He scoffs. "Yeah. Mexico's gonna stab Spain and that's not reckless. Right."

Spain
He shook his head lightly. "No. This isn't a joke. And oyu are not the lowly nation. You have not destroyed cities and countries. You have not taken countries by force. You have not seen the things I've seen. But believe me, hearing you say you hate me is the worst thing I've ever heard in my existence. So, it's alright if you stab me."

((I've only been to Mexico and Guatemala. And Guatemala doesn't even count that much because I thought I was in Mexico. XP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm
Sweden
"sure h's. but d'nt worry, 'm sure it'll b' ov'r soon."

Vatican City
"I-I'm sure Mexi-chan wouldn't stab her own brother...... would she? ........ Dio mio! What should I do?!" gonk he ran around the room, panicking.

Mexico
"shut up! you suddenly come back into my life, after we haven't seen each other for many years, and suddenly you know me so well? That's bull s**t! Hmph! I'm gonna do more than just stab you, I'm gonna leave a huge hole in your head, something that will stay with you forever, just like what you did to my face!" she got ready to stab Spain's head. However, she suddenly began to hesitate, her hands began to tremble as she held her spear.

(cool Guatemala xD I hope to go to Europe soon :3 I might since I have relatives in Italy and Spain)
(lol like my attempt in dressing my avi like Mexi? thought to dress her in traditional festivity clothing. ^^)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm
Iceland
"It would be better if Denmark was there instead of Spain." He tried to stifle a giggle. "That would be the best party EVER."

Romano
He hits Vatican over the head. "This is why you should've stayed with us instead of going over to Mexico. But you were all like, 'No! I need to watch over here and teach her manners!' and s**t like that!"

Spain
He laughed hoarsely. "You're right. I don't know you that well. And I never will if you don't let me. But, go ahead. Don't hesitate Mexi-chan." He grabbed one of her arms softly. "This is what you wanted, right?"

((When I first saw the guitar, one song popped into my head. It was called, "Viva EspaƱa", and I was all like.... gonk And then I thought of Alejandro Fernandez, though I don't no why. ^^; Lucky though! You get to go to Europe! I really wanna go to Italy because I love pasta! I've been loving it waaaaay before Hetalia. ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games