Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:52 pm
Ryoko stomped down the hall, muttering to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 am
(Ashelly) I was surprised that the headmistress came, though this is her office. I let go of my hold on Annie and took a bow to the headmistress. Oh Headmistress! Sorry for inconvenient but I'm the new teacher, Ashely Love that would be starting today. I was thinking of giving a great welcome. There's a student and a secretary-like lady that came in as well. I was little bit curious about what the student with the camera said. SoF? What is that?

Ah, someone's here. She let go of her hold and took a bow and spoke to her. I stepped back to give myself some room but seriously i don't like being touch but she seem sad and glad at the same time. What a weird lady. It's really troublesome. I better keep my distance This lady in a blue elegant dress must be the lady in charge, i guess i have to report to her for being a new transfer student. I was about to talk, then came in an adult with an olden days hairstyle and somebody behind her. At first, i didn't remember who's that but then she said "Ah! She's that dictator who wanted to reignite the SoF!" Ah! You again , the noisy girl  

cleoz

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 am
Angelina stare at both of the girls... "Pleased to meet you, Ashelly..." Angelina stared at the other girl... "So...You wanted to know our ideas, SoF?!" Angelina exclaimed

Velma hear Angelina shouted and ran where they were... "My, my! What happened here? This looks like a new transfer student and a new teacher!" Velma shouted with a smile

Angelina look at Velma and said "The transfer student is SoF!!" Angelina stare back at her...

"Wha-?!" Velma pushed her glasses... "My my..." Velma sighed and put her hands on her hips  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 am
The noisy girl
"Yeah! What are you doing in here. Ah! you drank her ultra, not sweet, non-toxic, drinkable tea! You must have broken in! Auntie would never let anyone drink her tea if she's out!

Oh this tea? It's cold maybe you should replace it with a new one or at least warm it up.

Ashely patted on Annie's shoulder and said. You shouldn't be rude, this is not your own place. I slapped her hand off my shoulder and moved away, Seriously , stop touching me. You had your nice welcoming hug, that's enough. I barely know you. Ashely was shocked and looked down. Well, i don't blame you if you can't recognize me but I'm your sister, Ashely.

Ashely looked at me with her worried eyes. Ashely? I don't know anyone who named that. If you don't mind, i'm trying to get this over with of meeting the headmistress and start my day. Hmph, one of my sisters
I turned my view to the headmistress and said,
Good morning headmistress, sorry for this little misunderstanding. I'll be leaving as soon as you give me an intro of this school. That would be pleasant. *smile* wink (change of image)  

cleoz

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 am
Angelina gave a stare at Annie... "So, If Headmistress is not available, I'm the president of this school... Or shall i say, LIKE an assistant of Headmistress". Angelina said...

".." Velma was quiet...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 am
Well, it's a great to meet you. If you don't mind could you take me around the school. I would like to get familiar with the places . There must be a great view, somewhere in this school.

Ashely was still speechless. There was fear in her eyes, it must be from the past.

{{Sorry, i was being mean with my character. I got the wrong picture of Annabelle character. She suppose to be a high and mighty, ex-captain of the army. And yet i made it too rude and mean. haha, sorry. What about a double personality, that solve this then.}}  

cleoz

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 am
"Auntie! Do we really need such a dictator like her in our school? I mean, she wants to be a part of the SoF Haters!" Nick waved her arms like a maniac.

"Now there child, be nice. She's new here and she doesn't know much about our school. Why don't you and Angelina go and take her around the school while I settle Miss Ashlley's work papers," Annabelle said patiently.

"No way! She's rude!" Nick shouted.

"Nicole Austin, you will do as I say. Now get going," Annabelle ordered in a very headmistress-like way and turned back to the two new ladies with a warm smile.

"Excuse my niece," she siad. "Now you should go along with her Miss Annabelle. They will show you the grounds and your room," she said nicely.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:22 am
Angelina sighed and take Nick's hand "You better leave her..." Angelina said and look at Annie... "Let's go..." Angelina sighed again...

"My my..." Velma was speechless  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cleoz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 am
It's alright. Kid these days... wink I took a look at Annie.

Yes, m'dam. Well should we be going. I ignored her and followed the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 am
Angelina showed every room and every class... After that Angelina put her hands on her hips and look at Annie... "Soo...Do you remember everything?"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:49 am
"You had better. We are not showing you around any more," Nick said with a huff. She was still not over the SoF Hater incident.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 am
Very well. Thank you I seriously need to get away from her, what with all the stares I looked at my watch. Am I able to enter my class now? Which class am i in again?  

cleoz

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 am
Kira strode around the school and saw the new student again. She walked up to her and tried to smile. "Hello. I have saw you before, havent I? Heres small pink furry rabbit plushie. Its a gift, and brand new, so take good care of it, okay?" She then walked off again, and went into the office. She poured herself a cup of tea and consumed it, then bit on one chocolate chip cookie.

Asuki sighed and leaned against the wall. He was starting to get bored, so he closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:25 pm
While i was still with them, a girl came up , giving her warm welcome and gave me pink bunny plushie. Thank you for this. Bye Oh this can add to the 5 i have. It's cute.

Ashely sat on the chair, waiting for the headmistress to finish her papers. I wonder if can meet Annie again. Sigh,,she probably still hate all of us.  

cleoz

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:00 pm
Ryoko opened the door to the classroom and walked in, slamming her bag down on her desk.

[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games