Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 pm
((OMG All the mystery here is posietively driving me crazy! I must know! lol))

Maxy smiled a little "Cool...I think. I'm going to end up hurt or something, aren't I?" the thought should have scared her, but it didn't.

She took Curiosity's hand and pulled herself up.
She looked both ways before headed to the door.

"I wonder how Naivette is holding up." She frowned, now, chewing her lip. "She's so fragile. I don't like seeing her upset."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:26 pm
((OOC: It shouldn't be a mystery by now. I've given you hints. Loads of hints. razz Have Maxy try to get friendly with Reticence, or just catch him in a weak moment, and you might get more of the story.))

Curiosity cocked a brow. "We all do," he replied evasively. "One way or another." He walked back down the halls, moving smoothly through without any kind of hesitation.

"Not well," he replied in response to her words. "The master can be...hard on her. She's not very strong, and I think he overestimates her a little."

He put his hands in his pockets, looking faraway again. He was personally more worried about Reticence - Naïvete would be able to put herself together again, now that she had them to stand with her. Reticence, on the other hand, had just suffered what seemed to have been a very harsh experiment, a painful personal revelation, and yet another visit from the strange, creepy Keshval.

But he couldn't really mention that to Maxy - she didn't know.

So he'd just have to hope that he'd be able to find the other boy on his own.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 am
((Seriously? I'm still blanking. I'm gunna read it over a million times before I get it, I just know it.))

Maxy left a casual stride in her walk, pretending she wasn't the least bit nervous. Personally, she didn't want to bump into the other boy.

He didn't strike her as dangerous. just as mean. She didn't enjoy mean.

Instead, she trusted her gut and entered what looked from the outside like a new room, but she recognised it as her own once she was met with the charcoal covered wall. "Mind if I stay here with her for a while? I'll see you and Ret later."

She sat on the side of Naivete's bed, and hummed, looking at the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm
((OOC: Well, it might be more obvious to me because I know what's going on. >.> But I think it's clear.
Also, short. Sorry. Feel free to have Maxy take a little walk when she's done with Naïvete. >3))

Curiosity smiled a little bit when Maxy went into her room. "Okay," he replied. He could trust Maxy with Naïvete. Tucking his hands in his pockets, he went in search of Reticence.

It was unlikely he would find him.

But he had to at least try.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 am
((You know she will XD))

Maxy watched the girl casually, "How are you feeling, honey?" She tried to smile at her. She'd been in such bad shape before, so she didn't exactly have high hopes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:45 pm
((OOC: *general post indicating that Curiosity continues looking for Reticence and not finding him*))

Naïvete was still mostly huddled under the blankets, but her eyes peeped out from under them. When Maxy came in they disappeared for a few minutes.

Then - hesitantly - they peeped out again.

"...Okay," she whispered nervously. It sounded more like she was saying it to say it than because she actually was okay.

But at least she was talking.

"Where's...where did the others go?"

She sounded a little hopeful, a lot scared, and tired.

So tired.

"Did they leave?"

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:51 pm
Maxy smiled a little, "Curiosity went to find Reticence."

"Have you slept at all?" She tapped her finger nails along the side of the bed, unsure whether to move closer or back away and give the girl space.

((Sry, I temporarily have nothing until she finds Ret.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm
Naïvete looked even more upset, if that was possible. "Went to...find him?" She huddled into her blankets, quivering.

When she looked up, her eyes were pleading, and she didn't seem to have heard Maxy's question at all. "Please help him," she whispered. "He's so upset. He thinks it's all his fault. It's not. Tell him. Please."

She covered herself with the blankets again, and any further attempts to communicate with her would be met with perfect silence.

Whatever was going on, Naïvete was clearly done talking about it.

She'd said her piece.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am
Maxy sighed, "Alright Darling. Alright." She blew her bangs out of her face and stood.

She cracked her knuckles as she walked towards the door, "I'll be back soon enough, sweetie. You just rest up."
She wasn't going to fight it. Not with Naivete in such a shape as she was.

Max wandered the halls, then, looking for the boy and thinking. She walked up and down corridors she didn't even know were there before deciding to try to find the art room again. There was always the chance he'd gone there for some graphite or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Naïvete remained huddled sleepily in her little ball. She wondered absentmindedly if it had been a good idea to send Maxy after Reticence.

They didn't get along...

But who else did she have? Curiosity hadn't been there. And someone, anyone, needed to find him and save him from himself. Before someone got hurt.

~

When and if Maxy found the art room, she'd find that it was empty and quiet. But if she kept looking, she'd find a little door off the side of it.

That door led through a warren of hallways, and if someone were thinking to hide, well, that would be as good a place as any.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 pm
Maxy did find the room, but it was disappointingly empty.

"Reticence?" She called out but there was no answer hat she could hear.
Oh well. At least she should look around right? See hwat there was around here.

She glanced into a few drawers, and peeked at some statues that she thought might belong to Curiosity.

That was when she saw the door. Odd placement...maybe a closet? She opened the door to take a peek inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 pm
((OOC: Short post. >.< ))

Maxy wouldn't see anything much at first - a number of long, skinny hallways, branching off into a mind-numbing array of other skinny hallways.

She'd have to explore if she wanted to find much of anything.

They were storerooms of a sort - all kinds of things were in the rooms behind various doors. If she kept looking, she might find who she was looking for.

But who was to say if she'd keep looking?

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:37 pm
Maxy hesitantly entered the hall, slipping silently down it without a second thought.

She poked her head into every doorway she passed.

However, as she neared the end of the hall the further she went the more she thought about the possible out ones of doing so.

"Reticence?" she tried calling his name again.

"Curiosity are you back here?" another doorway, "Reticence?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm
The hallways seemed to echo Maxy's voice back to her, almost - but not quite - mockingly. There was certainly no other reply.

But if she kept going, right to the end, she'd find that the last doorway on the left led to another hallway instead of a room. If she kept going down that, she'd be getting closer.

She'd have to be careful - once she got in that hallway, she was trespassing on personal ground.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games