Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:17 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"Hmmm...sounds like an experience one must not live without experiencing at least once in his or her life."
"It's not bad I guess." the elf replies. "I've gotten so used to coffee that I don't think of it as anything special."

"As I said, at least once, but then again, everything must be experienced once to lack regret of the things you did not try."
"Right you are." the elf laughs.
"Of course, being raised by such a wise man, I better have some wisdom."
The elf laughs. "Yes, I suppose some of his wisdom should rub off on you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:22 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira listened, "Not the greatest of killings I'm assuming?"

in which situation? Raishal Gule taking the kill of Median away from me, or killing RaiShal Gule?  

Pheonix Demone

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 pm
Tom perked up at the mention of Raishul Gule. ((I don't really know who he is, but let us pretend he is important))

"What do you know about Raishul Gule?"
Tom moved over to the side of the path that they were walking down, and stood in front of them. He made sure he had a stone in his hand. ((I'll let you decide what to do next.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:15 pm
"Both sound brutal..." she said as she walked along with them.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:23 pm
"Yeah they wer..." Xexx having turned around and walking backwards as he talks, He runs into the man who has walked in front of them to stop him. "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want something?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:11 pm
When Tom was bumped into, he really didn't expect it, so he accidentally fell over. From his position on the floor, he attempted to try and regain his dignity. A small noise was heard, and then Tom started to float upwards slowly, until he was back at eye to eye level with his aquaintances. "I wanted to know what you knew about Raishul Gule." He said in the most imposing voice he could muster.  

The Vorpal Tom

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:45 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"Hmmm...sounds like an experience one must not live without experiencing at least once in his or her life."
"It's not bad I guess." the elf replies. "I've gotten so used to coffee that I don't think of it as anything special."

"As I said, at least once, but then again, everything must be experienced once to lack regret of the things you did not try."
"Right you are." the elf laughs.
"Of course, being raised by such a wise man, I better have some wisdom."
The elf laughs. "Yes, I suppose some of his wisdom should rub off on you."
"my point exactly"  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:50 am
"Why? not too many have met Raishal Gule and lived, aside from the few people to kill him, myself and part of himself, GenKion."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Hatira blinked lightly and watched then man, with a somewhat irritated glance, though she couldn't help it, she wanted to get back to the mansion and see K-Ba seeing she hasn't in a while since she left. But she said nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:17 pm
Tom noticed the irritated glance, but didn't really take note of it.

"Well," Tom said, raising his hand to eye level and crunching it into a fist, "I really wanted to kill that slimy jerk myself. He really made my life a lot harder."

Tom shrugged, and said, in a much calmer voice, "but it is good to hear that he is dead."  

The Vorpal Tom

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:52 am
"You have yet to introduce yourself. Figured I'd let you know that." Hatira said, shoving back her irritation to the back of her mind and acting semi-calm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:58 am
Tom blushed lightly, ( he is a kid, after all) and replied in a polite voice, "well, I'm sorry about that. I just really hated that guy, and it kind of got in the way of my manners. The name's Tom. Nice to meet you, ..., What did you say your names were again?"  

The Vorpal Tom

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 am
"Well, mine's Hatira." she said, nodded slightly, "Pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:03 am
The Dark Siberian Antrhomorph that bumped into tom introduced himself as Xexx Javier Demone,"You may Call me Xexx. This this large creature behind me is Major General Negat of the Demon City Military. and these Reptilean Kids, here are Shyne." The girls nods her head, "and Flud..." The boy snarls a little bit still abit angry at having to be with these creature. "Well, to my Knowledge Rai Shal Gule never got this far out until GenKion was resurected by Median" The entire party's eyes roll back at the thought of the dictator that controlled the entire galaxy for over four million years. "He came here looking for GenKion, Being the Same being, they were resurected together, but RaiShal Gule didn't appear with GenKion, due to not being directly summoned. If you are a native of this galaxy, then surely you know of the power of light each planet holds, and the darkness held within suns of the solar systems through out the Galaxy."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:27 am
Hatira simply listens to the conversation, looking around a bit just in case somebody else decides to pop up.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games