Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:30 pm
Michishige tapped Avery on the shoulder. "I Hate to interrupt your speech," he whispered, "But don't you think those kids running and screaming 'GHOSTS!' is a bit of a problem?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Alex saw the students running frantically and looking all panicked. He stormed up to them and yelled "what do you think you're doing?!!". The students would probably be more afraid of Alex than any ghost.

"Mmhmm. That what I was assuming that was the implication. I suppose I'll have to. To be honest I don't have any children of my own, so this could work. Alright, I'll do it" the doctor said.

Spencer thought maybe he could take them back home, but he doubted his parents would take them in. Besides, he didn't really know what kind of a person Zaias was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:36 pm
"MERGHARBLEDAK!!!" the students yelled at Alex and took off to the woods.

(these students...aren't too bright ^^))

Jordan jogged around the corner to see the students running from Alex. There's a surprise, she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:38 pm
"It would only be official while they attended the school Doctor." Ms. Powers said humorously.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Avery looked at Shige, 'He must have sensed them' she thought, as they had run by a window in another room. Out loud she shrugged and said "Not really, you're at a school where people can turn invisible, move things with their minds and control shadows. There's a new ghost rumor every year, heck, if not more often."  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Alex stormed after the students. He would beat what they were panicked out of them if he had to. By making that weird noise and not replying to him, Alex considered those students to be disobeying his authority.

Dr. Stanfield shrugged. "Well, whatever works. How soon can we make this happen?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm
"Oh great..." Jordan muttered, seeing Alex march off after them with a scowl on his face. She looked back at the Pres, but he was gone.Don't hurt yourself now~ She heard in her mind. Drop dead, she thought. Although he probably wouldn't hear her. The Pres could be anywhere at this point. He'd probably follow her. Jordan followed Alex as he stalked the poor students into the woods.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:54 pm
"Ooookay Avery, if you say so." Michishige shrugged. "But if something bad happens, it's your fault. Just sayin'." He sat down in an empty chair and leaned back, placing his feet on the table. There wasn't anybody sitting directly next to him, so it didn't bother anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm
"We'll need to head over to the school, I have to find drafts of the paperwork we'll need, and Zaias- we'll need some of Alice's personal information, we have an old file on you, but we basically need to enroll her."

Zaias raised a hand to interrupt, "I ...have her birth certificate and the rest actually." He hauled out his wallet. "Our parents could never keep track of this sort of thing..."

"Perfect!" Ms. Powers said smiling and getting out of her seat. "Let's go get started."she lead the way back to the doors of the library. "Oh! And good luck studying kids!" she called back over her shoulder.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:57 pm
rawring ninja
(( I don't think I'd do an NPC justice, so I'm just gonna sleepy sleep nao. It's 4 AM here, same for Wolfy, so she'll be up in teh mornin maybe in a few hours. XD I stayed up really early? or late? anyways, night Zetao!!))

((...because I totally get up at six in the morning before school when I could be sleeping.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm
Wolfyofthesky
rawring ninja
(( I don't think I'd do an NPC justice, so I'm just gonna sleepy sleep nao. It's 4 AM here, same for Wolfy, so she'll be up in teh mornin maybe in a few hours. XD I stayed up really early? or late? anyways, night Zetao!!))

((...because I totally get up at six in the morning before school when I could be sleeping.))

((I don't know what you do in the morning, my friends from school check their Gaia when they wake up for school.... XD I totally got up at 6 in the morning cause I had to catch a bus XD 5:30 actually))  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:12 pm
Alex followed the students through the woods. Everytime a branch hit him in the face or he got caught on something, it only increased his anger.

"Hmm, now we have to get them over to the main office without the prefects seeing them. Anybody here have an invisibility skill?" Dr. Stanfield asked the group.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm
(That sounds painful. And I'm never awake enough in the morning to check gaia. Though I do have to get up early to ride the train...>.>....)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:19 pm
((hehe, 5 min bus ride to school xP))

Jordan reached the edge of the forest and flew up to a tree branch. She decided not to conceal herself. She continued to follow, half flying half jumping to the next branched. She saw Alex walking into branches and had to keep herself from laughing. He was so off compared to the Pres.

Tele peeked into the library. Seeing and taking in the scene he walked up to Avery "Avery! Could you do me a favor? I have reason to believe your skills will be needed in the forest shortly." Grabbing her hand he said, "Great! Let's go."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:21 pm
Treya Was completely startled when screaming started right under her tree so much so that she fell out of it and landed right in front of two girls as they attempted to run by when she did that they screamed even louder eye's widened she jusmed up and ran in a random direction trying to get away from thier screaming lucky for hr the moon was decently bright tonight so she could see where she was going but in her sorta panic she forgot to hold on to the control of her powers so where ever she ran things started to bloom or over grow as she passed what the hell was that about she thought as she kept moving and skittering around trees "im glad i lived among trees most of my life or might've hit one by now" she mumbled to her self....

((lol she didn't noticed that alex and jordan were right there when she fell out of the tree XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:26 pm
"Wha--?" Was all Avery managed to get out as the enthusiastic student council president pulled her away from the table. Something that just seemed to keep happening to her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games