Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 am

User Image
dante nodded with eagerness and looked to both his brother and friend.
User Image
he nodded. "sure, sounds fun.." he smiled, looking at her wings. "hmm, well all demons have those wings... but heck they sure are cool eve though common.."
"remember mine were cut off so i don't hvae mine anymore?" he reminded with a glare, pointing to two little stubs on his back.
User Image
she moved a little uncomfortablely but nodded. "it sounds fun.." she mumbled, looking around.

'you don't have to go just cuz your friends wanna.' a voice whispered.

'its ok arianna i don't think i'm gonna get slaughtered in there... its gonna be later but sooner than we hoped..' she sent telipathically to the ghostly figure only she could see, she didn't want to sounds like she was insane by replying out loud to a diembodied voice that just came out of nowhere to the other students.

"that...was odd..." Dante exclaimed, looking around to see if he could find where the voice came from.

"ohh noo~ we have a ghost in our school~!" serrinia joked, nudging his elbow.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:13 am

"Hmmm...I'm going to go to my locker, i need to eat something.." started walking down the hall way, in her wolf-like form. kinda wanting someone to come with her.

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 am

Eragon walked next to her with a smile and trotted in pace with her. "need some company?" he asked, smiling.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 pm

"Cool." she looked at the birthmark on her paw again, it looked like a tattoo by a pro, but it was a birthmark of....she choked on the thought of what the last message her brother told her. it looked like this: User Image

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Eragon looked at the mark and then at Ami, quickly nuzzing her with his head when he saw her looking like she about to cry.

Dante looked to the taller than nomral serrinia and smiled. "why didn't you flinch or do anything hsowing you were creeped out by that voice?" he asked, nudging her shoulder with his head.

'ah nothing, i wasn't the only one that didn't though.." she replied a bit hastily.

"but you looked like you were used to the voice, c'mon you can tell your best friend!" he joked, tackling her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 pm

She was kind of suprised when he nuzzled her. She licked him on the cheek, and nuzzled him back. Her tail wagged back and forth, like it was smiling, like she was.

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Eragon smiled and touched his nose on hers and gave a small purr while still nuzzling her, his tail swaying back and forth in a happy tandom

Serrina squeaked as Dante tackled and pushed him off playfully. "remember whose the taller one here.." she reminded, chuckling.

Dante smirked and turned back into his neko form and picked serrinia up. "whose taller now?" he asked, snickering as she struggled a little bit.

"alright if you wanna play that way." she turned into her neko form again and was in dantes arms bribal style, smirking. she gave a quick kiss on his cheek. "alright you got me, now will you put me down?" she asked, her wings hiding behind her shirt again
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 pm

She smiled an looked into his eyes.

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Name: kazumi
class:demon
color(s) sad pic will show!!)
Bio:born from wolves and cats.neko people find her as a threat because of her parents.she was forced in the school so she would not cause trouble(even though she didn't).
Pic:User Image

Name:Claw
class:unknown
color(s) razz IC
bio:his brother,cruel,and him had a deep,deep,crush on kazumi but he likes to work alone,but spies on kazumi.he and his brother lost thier parents when born.they went to the school cause it was something to do.
pic:
pic:User Image

Name:cruel
class: unknown
color(s): pic
bio: same as his brother,claw except he has a deeper crush on kazumi than his brother.and when he fights he changes how he looks.he is also partners with kazumi while claw is a spyer.
pic:User Image

pic of how kazumi and cruel look like when fighting together(its just something to do!!:User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 pm

kazumi bounced a ball around a few times"ugh..nothing to do right cruel,claw..."kazumi says.
"yaa."both of them replied.

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am

"lets go to class."kazumi suggested.they all aggreed and went to class.when she entered the class she sat down next to claw and cruel.cruel was looking at kazumi and claw was looking at kazumi."guys..."kazumi murmered to the 2 brothers,cruel and claw.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:18 am

Dante chuckled and carfully placed Serrinia down with a smile. " ya know you look cute when you're helpless ya know that?" he joked, messing up Serrinia's hair.

she hissed teasingly and put her hair back into place. "i don't know if i should hit you or kiss you" she joked, playfully punching him.

Eragon smiled at Ami, his eyes warm and radiant.

"do you think we should go to class?" Serrinia asked, looking around the area

"the bells about to ring so I guess..." he shrugged, following Serrinia into math class... now this period will be fun! now if Eragon will hurry it up so they can get to messing around!

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 am

she puts her paw on his head. and the bell rang. she groaned and cursed under her breath. "Well i suppose we have to split for now." she turned back into demon like form.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 am

User ImageUser Image
~ DANTE ~ ~ ERAGON~ ~SERRINIA~

Eragon nodded and turned into his neko form, giving her a quick kiss on the lips and smiling. "have fun in your next class!" he yelled, running into his math class with Dante and Serrinia.

"heya bro! ya missed out on the fun!" Dante yelled, having Serrinia pinned on her back. "all you have to say you give and this'll be all over!" he teased.

"never!" she yelled to him, switching their positions with Serrinia pinning Dante so his front was on the floor and one of his arms being pulled behind his back. "its easy Dante just say you give!" she mocked teasingly.

"you play a tough game Serrinia.." he smirked, stopping his struggle. "Alright i give!" he joked, his hand being let go as the bell rang.

Eragon sighed and shook his head with a smirk. "of all the luck and i get a brother like him.." he joked, sitting beside Dante who was seated right next to Serrinia.

"hai! i'm not as bad as some!" he flashed his brother a wicked grin before making a strait face as he waited for the teacher to tell them what to do.

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 am

"lets go to math class now."kazumi suggested."sry kazumi i need to go to the bathroom,i'll see u at class"claw lied,he really wanted to spy on kazumi again."k."cruel replied.as kazumi and cruel walked to class together cruel looked at kazumi and said"r u ok kazumi?""not really,i mean like,maybe the students will treat me like dirt like the others."kazumi replied"i dont think so,your sweet and kind."cruel replied."hehe,thx."kazumi replied to cruel with a closed mouth smile.when they entered class they sat down next to eachother.claw came in and sat down next to kazumi on the other side.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games