Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Amy sighed in relief when she heard Karrie say that he cared a lot about her, too. They should still talk, but she was happy right now, and they could always talk later, much later, after the stuff with his family was resolved and everyone was feeling better. And Karrie seemed a little better today. That was the most important.

Amy looked up when she heard Karrie laugh and her smile was very bright. "Alrighty. I'll have to stand at the pool edge, though. I don't want to get the leather in the water. It would get really heavy."

She walked over to the side of the pool, started concentrating, and then transfigured her current outfit into that one she had worn to MW at 5 AM. She held her arms out to the side and chuckled softly. She also tucked one of the strands of the silver wig behind her ear.

Thistle didn't understand that well. How did Velcore feel about Amy and Karrie together? Was he okay with it? Was he mostly upset because Amy was with Karrie?

She looked over at Amy and Karrie and squeaked softly. Then, she looked at Velcore and squeaked again, hoping that Velcore would understand.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 pm
That's true, it would.

*watches her change, amazed as always at her power. When she finishes, he looks her over, a smile slowly spreading over his face* I like that. Not so sure about the sunglasses, but I like the rest. *looks her over again*

*watches Thistle's actions, again guessing at what she means* I want Karrie to be happy. I want what's best for him. I really like Amy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. She had done it to make Karrie laugh, wanting him to laugh, but he liked the outfit.

She smiled bashfully and looked down at the cement by the side of the pool. She removed the sunglasses, made them disappear, and then looked back up at Karrie.

"Well, thank you. It's so different from how I normally dress..."

As she looked at him, she got an overwhelming desire to kiss him, and not on the cheek. But now probably wasn't the time. He might get more confused and she didn't want that. She wanted to make him happy and forget about his family problems for a little bit.

She pointed behind her to the small pool with the boat maze in it. "Uh, do you want to race some boats around for a little bit? Or, something else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm
It is different. I really like it, though. *stands up and walks over to her* Sure, we can go play the games. You choose what one..  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Thistle nodded and squeaked quickly. She was determined after what she heard Velcore say. She knew Velcore liked Amy, Amy knew Velcore liked her. What was Amy's problem? She had been acting weird lately, though today she had thought she was getting back to normal. But she hurt Velcore! That was not right!

She was quite upset at her master, but she would be here for Velcore right now.

She nuzzled against Velcore and squeaked against his chest. She also fluttered her wings softly, brushing against his arms.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm
*sighs and moves so his neck is over Thistle, covering her, with his head next to hers again* You are a good friend, Thistle.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm
(( rofl So dame is just swimming laps by this point? rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Amy laughed and shook her head. "Well thank you, Karrie. And I'll pick the first game, though you get to pick after that. This is about you right now."

She looked down at his hand, smiled, and gently grabbed his hand. She looked at him and led him over to the boat maze.

"So, which one do you want? I like the pink and white one, but if you want that one, I'll let you have it."

She laughed softly and squeezed his hand.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 pm
((Hmmm... she's probably playing around by now. Unless she swam laps for a long time.))

All right. *follows her over to the boat maze game* It doesn't matter to me. *smiles at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm
Thistle squeaked long and softly, happy at what Velcore said. Hopefully she was helping Velcore feel a little better just by being here.

She tilted her head up and licked the side of Velcore's face once lightly. "You, you!"

She meant that Velcore was a good friend to her.

She looked over at the pet area and got an idea. Maybe a massage would help Velcore feel better, too!

She made sure her eyes were focused on the massage tables out front and squeaked.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:10 pm
{{Do you want Dame to have said goodbye by now, Dame?}}

Amy thought about it and remembered the nice red vest he had worn at MW the other night. She had noticed it and had really liked it.

So, she picked up the remote control for the red boat and handed it to Karrie. "I think red is a good color for you."

She smiled and then picked up the remote control for the pink and white boat.

"Let me know when you're ready!"

She gasped when she remembered something. "Oh, Karrie! Would you like me to bring my henna tattoo kit with me to your house?"  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 4, 2, 3 Total: 28 (5-50)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 pm
*chirps and looks where Thistle is looking* You want to go over there? *lifts his head so she can go if she wants to*

All right. *takes the remote from Amy* Sure, you can bring it. You probably wanted to stop at your house anyway, to get some stuff.

*glances over the game rules* Okay, I'm ready to play.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen rolled 5 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 3, 7, 9 Total: 36 (5-50)

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm
Amy nodded and laughed. "Yeah, I do. You'll protect me from the mating fairies, won't you?"

Still laughing, she winked at him and then began the race with him. She hoped he would have fun.

Thistle shook her head. She looked at Velcore and then swung her head slowly over to the massage table, hoping he understood that she meant him, asking him if he wanted to go.

"You?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 pm
*laughs* I'll do my best. *after winning the game, he turns to her* So... if a prize for other people winning is a dinner from me, what would my prize be if I won enough times? biggrin

*shakes his head* I don't want to go over there, Thistle.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Chef_Karrie
((Hmmm... she's probably playing around by now. Unless she swam laps for a long time.))

((She did. She swam laps for a long time. 3nodding ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games