Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Ryuusha barely dodged. "Your learning. Nice."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:56 pm
Drekovec swatted away one dog effortlessly, and ducked under another. He used Sonido to bypass Kousuke's zone of control, and closed in on him once again, falling silent to recharge his power. He fired a pair of Ceros at the Captain. He was determined to end the man's life on that very day.

"How can you be so certain? Her spiritual pressure feels so...wrong. It's disconcerting. I also am bothered by the fact that Allie turned on us so easily. What if her dual nature proves too much for her?" Daisuke said as he performed a saber kata, and moved to swipe at Kenzo.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm
As their sparring continued in sealed zanpakuto form Zero then said, "Well we seemed evenly matched. Why don't we go up a level?"

Chron acknowledged saying, "Very well but I should warn you my released zanpakuto form will break yours."

Acting quickly as Diasuke moved in on him Kenzo activated his Seele Schneider to block his zanpakuto. While holding his guard against Diasuke he said, "Well when my sis had I guess a inner battle with that hollow, and me ready to kill the hollow if he completely absorbed her she proved to be better than that hollow. Ever since then she has had no real problems with that inner hollow of hers. So that is why I am so sure of her to keep her sane intact."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 pm
Kousuke was already back-pedaling away from Drekovec in an effort to regain space. But he knew it wouldn't last long, the Arrancar knew his fighting style all too well. "Bakudo Number 81, Danku!" He shouted, a translucent wall taking form in front of him. It shuddered as the first Cero hit it, the sound like a gong, and it broke when the second one impacted, a bit of the blast connecting with the Captain's arm. He gritted his teeth at the stinging, summoning more wolves to assist him as he rushed through the collapsing barrier at Drekovec.

Maria felt a giddy feeling in her head for almost getting a hit at Ryuusha, and turned on her toes to keep her momentum as she swung again.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Drekovec smiled widened as he realized he was wearing the Captain down.
"None of this matters, my dear friend. You will all meet your end, soon enough. Give up, before my Shinohoshi lays waste to your precious city of souls!" He stopped Kousuke's zanpakuto mid-attack with both hands, feeling the searing heat stinging his flesh beneath his bony armor. The wolves continued to storm around him in a fiery torrent. He ignored them, and began to force the weapon down, trying to break it, and thus break Kousuke's guard.

"Well, I'm glad you're so confident," Daisuke said with a slight shake of his head. He stepped back, altered his stance, and attacked from up high, as quickly as lightning strikes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm
Kousuke scowled, his arms shaking with the effort of holding his glaive. "Me giving up won't stop you." He muttered solemnly, the crackling of his zanpakuto's flames loud in his ears. His legs began to shake as well, though he stood firm. Slowly, the black blade of his zanpakuto began to inch to the ground. A sudden twinge in his burnt arm made him gasp aloud at the pain, and the blade jolted, sinking deep into the ground. The same sinking became a feeling in his gut.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm
In a maneuver too fast for human or Hollow eyes to follow, Drekovec released the glaive, and thrust his palm into Kousuke's chest to stun him and set him staggering. Then, he continued his assault with half a dozen Bala. Once the volley's last shot had been fired, he opened a Garganta, and a single Arrancar stepped out.
"Oh, what perfect timing!" Drekovec shouted with glee. Akihime at that very moment came sailing down from above, her robes torn and bloodied, and her mask flaking apart as she fell. She hit the ground hard and rolled, her bow dissolving into blue vapors. Allie Flash-stepped down to where the Quincy girl lie, and removed her own mask as her breathing slowed back to normal. She re-sealed her zanpakuto, and waited for Drekovec's command. The Arrancar that had dropped from the still-open Garganta stepped into the light. It was Estrella.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm
Kousuke stumbled back a foot or so, even after the last Bala. His torso felt constricted by a vise, and he wheezed for what little air he could get. A small crimson ribbon trickled from his mouth as his zanpakuto fell from his limp hands, the glaive returning to it's sealed form and the wolves howling angrily. Blearily, he looked down at his smoking chest, then to Akihime, then Drekovec. His feet were frozen in place, he coughed violently. "I saw you...as...a friend."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 pm
"You saw me as a friend, yes," Drekovec replied cooly. "But ultimately you left me, because of something as simple as the nature of my spiritual pressure. I died, and became a Hollow! So what? Was I not your friend, confidant, and playmate? Why should my mask have scared you away!?" He turned his back on his former friend, and instructed Allie to implement the next part of his plan. The girl wandered over to the injured Akihime.
"Keikatsu!" she called, invoking a little-known Kido to heal all of Akihime's wounds without affecting her spiritual pressure. Allie smiled and was gone in the depths of the Garganta before Akihime would wake. Estrella, using her mimicry of Quincy powers, drew a shimmering arrow of red reiryoku, and fired it straight into Kousuke's failing heart. Then she, too, was gone. All the pieces of the puzzle were now in place. Drekovec refused to look his dying former friend in the eye, and darted away into the Garganta as it closed. A reiatsu bomb, placed cleverly by the Arrancar in secret before Drekovec's last battle with Kousuke, was detonated. A wave of massive spiritual pressure swept the area, and flowed into Sereitei, attracting the attention of all spirit-sensitives.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 am
(MEOW)
"Don't get overconfident! OH SH!T!" The attack caught him off guard, and he had to block with his arm. "Excellent. That shall count. Two morw times to win. Keep it up!"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 pm
"I-I..." Kousuke sputtered, his limbs beginning to go numb. His vision swam, and he felt a sensation of falling backwards as his feet no longer supported him. The blue sky above was mirrored in his eyes as tears filled them. "I-I saw..." His life started to flash before his eyes. His mother urging him to play with other kids his age, finding a hooded boy, friendship, camping outside of the city, finding the Quincies, growing up, waving goodbye to his friend, pain, that one horrible day at the academy...Coming back, his first mission, seeing a Quincy girl Akahana., love, leaving his family, loss, returning, hurt, death. A Hollow mask. Death. Little Drekkie... "I-I saw..my own...d-death...in it..." With that, the question's answer unheard, Captain Kousuke Suzuki felt cold and saw darkness overcome him. His glazed over, unseeing eyes staring up at the sky above Seireitei.

Maria gave a small laugh and backstepped to bring her zanpakuto up and--She stopped suddenly, standing up straight, her head tilted in confusion. "Captain R-Ryuusha. Did you feel that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm
Daisuke raised a hand to halt Kenzo's attack as he felt Ahihime and Kousuke's spiritual pressure spike alarmingly. He motioned for the Quincy boy to follow, and hoped that their allies thought to do the same. When he arrived at the area where the two had been training when all of Sereitei had felt the disturbance, he was shocked to find Kousuke dead, his chest sporting a gaping hole clearly cut by reishi. He pointed at the wound incredulously.
"Did a Quincy weapon do that?" he demanded of Kenzo.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 pm
Chron was about to reengage Zero when he felt spikes in spirit pressure. He motioned for Zero to follow as they went to where the disturbance was.

Kenzo looking quite shocked to see Kousuke dead and Akihime on the ground barely alive he then responded to Diasuke's question saying, "W-well it does seem like it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:23 pm
Akihime looked around in shock as her allies Flash-Stepped or used Hirenkyaku all around her, one by one.
"This isn't what it looks like!" she blurted out without thinking. Daisuke released his zanpakuto, his face unchanging.
"Would you care to explain it, then? We can all feel your spiritual pressure. Not only that, but we can feel the pressure of a Hollow mask with no Hollow behind it. And here lies Kousuke...dead from a wound, seemingly dealt by a weapon such as yours. So, tell me, Akihime...would you care to explain?" Daisuke growled through gritted teeth, uncharacteristic rage building up inside him.
"Daisuke...you know me better than that," she insisted, summoning her bow in response to the Jedi's drawn weapon.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm
Chron arrived to see that Kousuke was dead and Diasuke was blaming it on Akihime but it did seem like she was the main suspect.

Kenzo used Hirenkyaku to get between Akihime and Diasuke then said, "Now hold on! Look during the last battle when I arrived just in time to help you all I had to fight a Arrancar who had Quincy powers. She might have been the one that done this. I mean it would not make sense for Akihime to do this since we came here to ally with you Soul Reaper and Jedi."  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff