Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin turned when he heard a female voice speak to him. "Hey Kaera! Congrats on getting prefect" he said with a wide smile. He never realized how much he missed school and his friends until now. Many of them he had neglected last year. This year he planned to be much more involved.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「LETS EAT! ^.^」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Nevin, Rose, Kaera, Austin, Sionnach(pet fox), rest of the huffles」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Ecstatic.」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way into the Great Hall. A smile on her face as always. She had her bag with her fox cuddled up inside. Catching a glimpse at the Gryffindor table, she smiled at Tyler. Making her way down the long table she got to her group of familiars and took a seat. "I know Austin I'm starving!" she agreed with the boy. Reaching over to Nevin she gave him a pat on the back. "Sooo Head boy, don't let all this power get to your head. I can still kick your butt on the field." She joked. Looking over at Rose she noticed she was a bit down looking. "Hey Rose, you doing okay?" Ryn asked hoping to help if she could. Nudging her cousin Kaera she smiled, "Hope we get a good group of first years." She commented looking around the Hall. It was gonna be a good year. She was a bit talkative but she was excited! It was her sixth year here and she still loved the place! Feeling Sion move around in the bag she sat it in her lap to let him get comfortable. She was very hatched to it and now even more so.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

And even more friends keep showing up. Nevin laughed at Ryn's comments. "Dont worry I wont let it get to my head" he said through his laughter. His laughing stopped and a pout formed when she teased him about kicking his butt. Curse her for reminding him of his bad luck days. "Hey that was all coincidence, I am so much better then you on the field " he laughed.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

When Ryn spoke up Rose turned to look at her with a smile. "Yes Ryn Im alright. Dont worry" she said with a slightly forced smile. Seeing her cousin had lifted her spirits but not much. When she turned away she let her eyes wander back towards Demos.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin sat down at the Hufflepuff table next to Nevin and his fellow Quidditch teammates. Devin honestly was looking for Charlotte, but she was nowhere to be seen at the moment; so he just sat with the others. As he sat down he exchanged a brief greeting to everyone, sort of knowing that he was probably not as accepted because he was only a second year and they were all in the upper echelons in years.

"Hello everyone," he said, a smile on his face. He awaited Jayden's appearance on the stool. That moment of being sorted was oh so familiar to him speaking that it was only last year. He remembered the anxiety he felt when he walked up to that school and that bloody hat was sat upon his head.

He smiled to see that Jayden was the first one up there, knowing he was not phased by these sort of situations. The hufflepuff boy just knew that his little brother would go to Gryffindor just because of their lineage. Usually, the males went to Gryffindor, but he was the exception. Devin was more like his great grandfather Arthur J. Cloud, who was a head boy back in his day for Hufflepuff. He is definitely more soft-hearted than the rest of the people in his family. If only Devin's great grandfather still lived today, maybe he would get to see Devin flourish under his old house.

When the sorting hat had shouted Gryffindor, Devin applauded very loudly and whistled, making sure his little brother knew he was there to see him be sorted. That's when he just started to listen to everyone else's conversations rather than talking because he was bound to say something completely irrelevant that would just draw no comments. He would put input on something only if someone were to ask him something.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:06 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane wandered into the Great Hall and quietly slipped onto the Hufflepuff table beside Allen. Jane had spotted him almost immediately upon entry. She was probably most excited to see him but she didn't let it show. "Hey" She said quietly to Allen. "So anything interesting happen yet?" She asked with a mischievous smile. From the Antechamber she had heard some of the claiming and as far as she could tell there were no new Hufflepuffs as of yet. Jane wasn't really surprised. As she had found out her first year Hufflepuff wasn't exactly the most common house.

ooc; new outfit and even newer music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Sensing the presence and hearing the steps a few moments before feeling the warmth and contact of another body beside him made his head turn and see Jane making her way to his side. He offered her a smile, small and almost worn. He knew that if he was not so burdened with the thoughts of what he had seen just minutes before were not playing on his shoulders, he would be thrilled and ecstatic to see her. However, it was not the case and he felt guilty for it. Unconsciously, he brought his hands above the table and began to fidget nervously with the material of his gloves. Ir was beginning to get worn, he noted, he may need a new pair soon to cover what he was hiding.
"I will get interested once the food comes out." he chuckled lightly, "Have an excuse for being tardy to the ever-oh-so-grand Sorting?"
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

User Image

Jane chuckled. "Amen to that. I'm so bloody hungry." She muttered. "And yes I do I was speaking with Phinelia" She said.

ooc; sorry for the super short crappy post!!!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
"Only a true dream
can catch my eye

and hold me down"

Kat departed from Jess, her gloom returning to her. Jess was a fix from the constant annoyance Charlotte now felt, but only temporary. The two couldn't always stay together. Cheer fading from her eyes, she sauntered over to her table. Her first instinct was to look for Bailey, but she remembered that the only other girl who'd become her friend had graduated the previous year. In her place was Nevin Asphodel, the new quidditch captain. Kat smiled a bit, as quidditch and its players always cheered her up. "Hey, Captain," she spoke, sinking into a seat near him and a few other girls on the team. "How were your summers?" She asked the group as a whole, determined to stay positive.
The sorting was well underway, and Charlotte's stomach was growling. She hadn't eaten since she'd been in Diagon Alley that morning, and she now prayed for the ceremony to hurry up. Growing impatient, she began to tap her silverware against the table lightly, dreaming about being out on the pitch again. Se soon noticed Devin, and offered him an obviously forced smile. Though he was her friend and fellow chaser, she really wished she didn't have to be around him right now. She quickly returned her attention to Nevin and the rest of the group, seeking the sanctuary that quidditch always held for her.

User Image

Age: 13 ❤ Relationship Status: Single ❤ Mood: Distracted ❤ Location: The Great Hall

Thoughts: "Oh, he's here..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
His brow rose at the confession of previous action and it tickled his curiosity. Momentarily stopping his nervous fidgeting with his glove and feeling the numb crushing of his heavy thoughts, he turned to face her more politely and inquired, "What about?"
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 pm

User Image

Jane looked up once again at the sorting. She really didn't know any first years and since there was still no new members of the house of black and yellow she turned her attention to Allen once again. Jane brushed a hair fro her face. "Oh uh nothing much" Jane muttered. For some reason she had no desire to discuss that know. She just wanted to talk to Allen though it almost seemed like he didn't share that want. "Something bothering you?" She asked Allen then glanced at his moving hands. "Okay seriously what is with those gloves?" She asked.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 pm
Einri Farren
Einri saw Devin and sat down next to him.
"Heard your brother is in my twin's house. Won't Jayden have some fun!" Einri was slightly happier this year. Another year to look forward to with Devin, Seren, Loch, Devin's brother, and many more people. "Well, I don't know about you, but I am starving!" He set about digging into the food that magically appeared before their plates.

Einri Farren-Second Year Hufflepuff
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Devin Cloud

Devin watched as Charlotte had deliberately avoided him and then just forced a smile at him, no words to say at all. Devin really wondered what he had done to deserve this. He really has never done anything to her that he can recall. It seemed as if she was seriously mad at him to be honest. Devin just looked down and thought hard to what may have triggered this sudden grudge, but nowhere in his memory could he find such a horrid event. He just looked down at the table, upset with himself. There was something wrong and he was the cause of it, but he was certainly too oblivious to see what he had done.

Devin entered into a more depressive state until something, or someone finally came to snap him out of it. It was Einri Farren, one of his better friends from the year before, who rekindled his immediate happiness.

"Einri! How have you been my friend and yes, my brother is in your twin's house! I believe that Jayden will have great fun this year of course. I mean, it is Hogwarts we are talking about," Devin said to his friend, a smile on his face, briefly forgetting about Charlotte. Charlotte would surely be thought of later, but he couldn't let her avoidance come between him and this beautiful feast. He was in fact, sitting with the rest of the team, who all actually respected him as a person and a player. He vaguely remember Nevin telling him he looked forward to playing alongside Devin the next year, and also Aerynn telling him he had great skill. But, most of all, he remembered Bailey, the girl who had given him his start, the girl who had given an oppurtunity to rise above everyone. He truly loved Bailey, for she was like a big sister to him.

"I will have to agree with you on that one my friend. I am definitely a starving individual right about now," he joked with Einri, who had just about killed his food. Einri was always the quicker eater of the two of them. Devin was certainly glad to see him, knowing that his mind would be elsewhere if Einri didn't show up. He then turned to Nevin, the new Hufflepuff team captain.

"Oh yes, I forgot to ask. Did you and Bailey do anything together over the summer" he asked Nevin sort of teasingly. He didn't expect the student to hear him, for he was talking to the others, but if he did acknowledge Devin, it would surely be nice of him.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

It wasn't until Charlotte arrived that Nevin really noticed how few men were in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. This fact caused a bit of a laugh from him. When Charlotte addressed him as captain he laughed again,"Hello Charlotte. That feels so strange to be called captain" he said looking a bit nervous. It was a big honor that had been given to him by Bailey. She knew him better than anyone in his house and so he trusted her judgement. Yet still, it was a big responsibility to uphold. "Mine was rather boring actually. Took a lot of time studying other animals. Even Hachi has been a great specimen. He's grown so big!" he said pulling a picture from his pocket. "My parents already bought me a farm big enough for Hachi to run around on. Here he is in the field. Neat huh" he said showing it to everyone he knew who knows Hachi then to those who are new. It always amused him the looks that people made when they saw his unbelievably large pet spider. Who wouldn't, the arachnid was almost the size of a saint Bernard.

As he showed the picture his stomach growled as well. "I think us Quidditch players are making the loudest stomach sounds" he laughed. "Well we do work out alot right" he joked as he patted his stomach. The motion was supposed to be in jest at belly fat but the move failed as his stomach was solid from his constant morning work outs he did to keep from going soft and out of shape.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

Devin Cloud

As Devin looked over the many Quidditch Players on the team he soon realized the ratio of girls to boys almost equaled 2:1. They were simply overpowered right now, and neither Nevin nor Devin had anything to say about it. Devin leaned over to Nevin and whispered at an inaudible volume that could only be heard by Nevin.

"Do you think we men are a little outnumbered right now?" he asked jokingly. Devin really hadn't put much thought into it until today, while they all sat together. He was glad he had friends like these to hang around with. Not many of the second years could say that.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games