Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

She smiled at him, keeping his gaze till hunger took over. She had tuned out the speech as she always had. Not much that mattered unless you were new. Katariina looked over the food as the man beside here started to pile things on his plate, like most men do. What caught her eye was the desert. She had one heck of a sweet tooth and loved to give in to it. Picking up a giant cinnamon roll with pumpkin icing, she set it on her plate and started in with her fork. Letting the first bite drop in her mouth. She let out a small noise of pleasure that only wonderful food could make her produce. Finally swallowing it she turned to Aiden once more, picking back up where they left off."I must say I'm honored and red looks good on you, always has." She complemented, remembering back to how well he could wear the gryffindor house colors."Well if your ever interested, I've got my own little office if you care to visit."She offered letting her voice drop to a more seductive tone. She'd yet to find a guy here to catch her attention and since all her time was spent here for a over a year now she was starting to get bored. "Harley is welcome to of course."She added.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
WHERE am I? Stairway to heaven HOW am I feeling? Over-satisfied WHO am I with? Kat
User Image
With a mouthful of turkey, Aiden let out a muted chuckle. He wondered to himself if the witty woman could actually remember the way he was able to pull off his house colors so well, or if she was simply saying so for the sake of their humorous conversation. Nevertheless, the man was more than satisfied with the direction their chatter was heading in, and before he could mutter a thanks between bites, Katariina only confirmed his own observation.

"Well, seeing as the caretaker position doesn't come with those sorts o' luxaries, I may have t'er stop by every so often just t'er enjoy the privilege...and, y'eh know...you." Aiden's lips turned up into an amused smile as he took another bite of his food, his eyes lost in the crowd of students before them. "Harley's orders, of course," he added quickly, suppressing his laughter by swallowing the food in his mouth.

User Image
“Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness,
and others have greatness thrust upon them.”

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

It was time for the End of the Year Feast, a celebration that the year had been completed and a last dinner for those who were graduating. Anya stepped up to the podium and the owl spread its wings, ushering the room into silence. She cleared her throat. "Welcome to the End of the Year Feast, ladies and gentlemen. We made it to the end of another year. For some of us, this was an easy year filled with laughs and friendship and for others, it was a year filled with strife. But for everyone, it was a year of learning and growing, of changing and evolving. In the end, we'll all be better off for it. Now, on to business. First off, I would like to congratulate all of our graduates on finishing their time at Hogwarts. From here, you will go on to bigger and greater things. And finally, the moment you all have been waiting for, the House Cup. It has been a trying year, but after all the points were tallied up, it seems this year's House Cup winner is Slytherin!" As she revealed the winners, the banners around the Great Hall changed to green and silver banners. "Let us all wish a congratulations to our classmates in Slytherin and enjoy the feast." At long last, the feast food appeared on the tables.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image

Christine LaJoie-Leveque
Temporary Professor of Potions

Christine looked around the hall. She hadn't attended last year's feast, mostly since she had been a bit uncomfortable with being there and not knowing anyone. This year, she was a lot more comfortable about the school. It seemed as though the school was starting to fill with students, and she watched more of the older ones, knowing that they would be in her class this year. She settled into her seat and waited to see what the sorting looked like.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

Mood: Excited
OoC: (( ))

Legilimency teacher/Wearing/Half-blood/ Hufflepuff

Allen took a seat at the staff table where the old Legilimency teacher had been seated. He hadn’t been trying to eat at the Hufflepuff table; he’d just wanted to get a look around for old times sake. His old house had been just like a family to him and he missed it terribly. All of his friends had graduated, but he did recognize some of the kids who had been first years when he had been a seventh year.

He sighed, well eating would be a good idea now then unless they needed to wait for the first years to be sorted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: Well this is it.
OOC:

Sandra sat in the seat next to Professor Galewind and smiled. She looked at all od the students that were sitting at their tables so far. There wasn't any first years so far in the Great Hall, but she was getting really excited to see who would be in what houses. Then she looked at Professor Galewind and smiled.

"Hello my name is Sandra I am the Professor of World Studies,"she said with a smile as she looked at the professor.

User Image

User Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
History of Magic Professor
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson walked into the hall, nose stuck inside a book and not particularly paying attention to where he was going. He somehow managed to make it to the staff table without running into anything, and then sat down in his seat. He turned a page, humming a bit, and resumed reading what was surprisingly a particularly thick book.

----------------------------------
State: Distracted
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

Mood: Excited
OoC: (( ))

Legilimency teacher/Wearing/Half-blood/ Hufflepuff

Allen looked up to see the professor from before sit next to him. She introduced herself as Sandra Link. He smiled, “Hello, It’s nice to meet you Sandra.” He stuck out his hand for a handshake, “I’m Allen Galewind, I’ll be the temporary Mind Magic-Legilimency teacher for the time being.”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 pm
Pandora Thorne

Herbology Professor❦Head of Hufflepuff

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Pandora took a seat near the History of Magic professor. She actually found that she enjoyed his company, as he was pretty interesting. "You know, walking while reading a book can be a dangerous task," she teased.

╚══════════════╝
❝Those who seek peace above all else, they say, will always deceive to keep the water calm.❞

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Divinations Professor

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Needless to say, Regret wanted to get out of the feast. Finally, he could freely wander around the library and he had to be forced to sit in front of hundreds of students and eat? It made him feel like he all high and mighty. Even sitting with the students would make him feel better. After all, he just barely graduated himself.

He sighed. Why would all these unfortunate events prevent him from researching what he wanted? He understood the importance of tradition, but Regret felt like he should be able to do whatever he wanted. Of course, he kept all of his true feelings hidden behind a radiating smile. He waved as older students came in and sat down at their respective tables. He wasn't sure if any of them saw him, but he kept up that act for awhile until his arms got sore.

He was able to grab a book from the Restricted Section before dragging himself out of the library. So, keeping his normal composure, he opened the book and started reading it. The tome itself was normal-looking. One couldn't easily determine if that was a normal volume from the library or a book that contained deep, dark secrets. Unless, of course, someone could catch a glimpse of the title, which was tactically hidden by Regret's positioning of the book. Regret read it with care and attention as he absorbed every last word of the text.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Grayson Powell
History of Magic Professor
Former Ravenclaw

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson blinked when he heard himself addressed, looking up wildly for a moment before he saw Pandora. "Oh, um, hey. How have you been? Wait, I didn't bump into anybody?" He looked around the Great Hall, seemingly noticing the place for the first time. "Wow, well that's a first."

State: Distracted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Sandra Link
World Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff
User Image

Thoughts: I love being in this place.
OOC:

Sandra smiled at Allen when he reached his hand out. She decided to take his hand and shake it with a smile. Sandra looked at the man as she studied his features and all of his good looks.

"It is very nice to meet you,"she said with a smile."Who are you filling in for Allen,"she asked nicely while she looked around at all the student.

She looked around at the staff table as well to see who all the professors were. She wanted to see if anyone was still teaching here from wheshe went to school at Hogwarts, but so far they were all new to her.

User Image

User Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghost and Ghouls Study Professor
Flying Substitute Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Ah! The summer vacation ended so fast! If only there was more time for Cinq to spend with his family. But then again, he could go visit them any time he wanted, as long as it wouldn't cause problem to his students. When he came into hall, Cinq noticed that some professors were already there. So many new faces too! Like a child, he couldn't contain his excitement as he ran up to his seat, flopped down into his chair, and showed the biggest and brightest smile ever.

"Bonjour, mesdames et monsieurs! Who's excited for a new year?" Cinq greeted, flamboyantly excited.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 pm
Pandora Thorne

Herbology Professor❦Head of Hufflepuff

User Image
╔══════════════╗

The Herbology professor laughed. "You don't sound too sure of that," she replied. "I've been quite well. I managed to get a lovely bush of roses to grow in my garden at home. I did it all the Muggle way too!" Pandora was quite proud of that fact. She always had issues trying to get Mundane plants to grow without magic. "How have you been?"

╚══════════════╝
❝Those who seek peace above all else, they say, will always deceive to keep the water calm.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

Christine LaJoie-Leveque
Temporary Professor of Potions

Christine blinked as she heard the distinctive sound of her native language being spoken. She smiled over at Cinq, her face lighting up with happiness. She hadn't heard French being spoken except when she was talking to her family back home, and she was delighted to hear it again. "Bonjour, monsieur. Je m'appelle Christine, et j'enseigne Potions. Comment-applez-vous?"

((Translation: Hello sir. My name is Christine, and I teach Potions. What is your name.))

-----------------------------------------
State: Curious
-----------------------------------------

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games