Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

I stared blakely from behind Serina on the bike. " I havn't spaced out Serina, I'm already on the bike. "

I began to giggle realising that Serina had Space out when I hadn't. " Looks like you had a old fashion moment. "

I began to chuckle even more." You pulled a ' Pot Calling the Kettle Black ' moment. "

I began to stop chuckling and went back to what was at hand.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 pm
User ImageSirena with a light blush on her face turned away sharply and told to Susakia "Y-You shouldn't to tell that! Even If I did space out!" Sirena then got her eyes concetrated on the road again, even though they haven't even started riding. She waited for Hana to sit, because everyone are ready already.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

" Well it looks like Koji and I are a team. " I began to smile but it soon disapeared when Ryuu came to mind.

I began to blush. I shook my head and sat on the bike. " We better make this fast because I don't want Ryuu to get hurt before we get back."

I began to blush even more so, in admiting that I had feeling for him like that. " I...I mean...I... Let's just get a move on already! "

At that point my face was bright red.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 pm
User ImageSirena turned to Hana and told "Oooh? Not get hurt huh? Flirty flirty girl you are!" Sirena laughed as she engined the bike and started riding slowly waiting for Susakia to guide her and others to follow them.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

I began to rub my head remembering. " Ok all we need to do is head north, so this street should take us right to it. "

I began to remember. " Hold on that part of town is really crouded. It's probbly swarming with Zombies, so bikes like this would only attract more we'de probbly be better off stoping just outside of town and walk the rest of the way as long as we don't make any noise those things won't know we're here right? "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm
User ImageSirena listened to what Susakia told and then she engined and then started riding faster and told "Then..." Sirena saw that others were riding back of her "We should find the clear path. Now tell me the way. Even if it is crowded, we might get other way from them. Since we are moving pretty fast, they might give up on chasing us. They are ******** dumbass you know." Sirena then rode faster, but the speed was okay for others to catch up.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

I began to chuckle. " Sis, don't you remember the back allies? "

After noticing that Koji was looking kind of funny at me, I began to speak of the Allyways. " There's a bunch of allies hat only my sis and I know about, well they arn't really allies."

I began to giggle as I leaned back a bit. " Thy're actually old underground train stations. But one's used them in over 20 years so We're the only ones who know where they all go."

I held onto my glasses for a moment before I spoke up. " Let's Koji and me take the lead. I know how to get there faster than Susakai."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm
User ImageRyuu blushed slightly after hearing Hana and Sirena talk but focused back on the group when they went off.

After clearing his throat and trying to relax."Ok so uh, lets see here. Ok Heriko why don't you hop into the bus and get ready to start it. Mizu I know you have some weapons on you so why don't you go into the garage and open it up, maybe find some weapons too, and take Mico with you. Mico only use your guns if neccisary although sound might be muffled in there just be careful. When you do open the door hand us some weapons if you find any and join us out here, it probably won't be a good idea for Mico to use his guns out here. Also when the doors do open Heriko should start the bus and pull it into the garage and join us out here.
Naoki since you have a silencer on your gun maybe stay out here and help kill off any zombies with me but again use your gun only when neccisary to save ammo.
Hiatay you don't have any weapons on you I think maybe you can watch Rikku and maybe Mizukie could help too although she does have a weapon it's not very silent. Although both of you can help out kill the undead if you want to and if they find enough weapons in there if any but some one has to protect Rikka. Although Heriko also could watch Rikka.
If anyone has anything to add/change or would want to switch positions should speak up know."  

Heart of Madness

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Lilianna nodded. She got on the bike they were talking about walking because of the noise."Your little confidence in my motorskills are quite insulting. Nobody will here these babies. They run silent I put on a double muffler and I oiled them right so they are silent don't worry." She said and strapped on a helmet watching everyone do the same she passed her second helmet to Kirin."Thius is kinda wierd but your gonna have to hold on to my waiste tight don't worry about hurting me or squeezing to hard just hold on I might have to speed it at anyyime so don't get loose at all everyone else do the same." She said fingering the clutch and hearing the almost unaudable purr of the engine.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:57 pm
User ImageKoji shook his head about the on going conversation and simply mounted on the bike. "How could Ryuu get hurt just by doing an errand? I aint going to run over the guy." He wore his helmet which pretty much blended with the bike's midnight black color. "So we take the subway huh? Better than these crowded roads." Helping Hana up the bike, he handed her another helmet before gunning the bike's Testastretta Evoluzione engines. "Let's go."

The streets connecting Koji's home and the next intersection was like a roller coaster ride, with 3 to 4 hills to navigate on. A zombie happens to be at the tip of the 1st hill, mindlessly walking back and forth. When he heard the muffled noises of the bikes, he faced that direction and let out a moan. Before he could even grab on to it, the front wheels of Koji's bike smashed through his face, sending the undead flying down hill. Like a biker gang, the 1st group kept close together in formation, keeping as less distance from each other as much as possible. It was an unavoidable topic but Koji suddenly blurted in a voice as low as possible. "Hana, isnt this a bad time to be wearing a skirt?" He asked as the bike shot up the 2nd hill and caught air for a good 2 seconds before landing on the pavement once more.

A few kilometers later, the group reached the intersection. On the left corner was an old stairway down to the subway blocked by old wood. Koji simply ran over it and drove down the stairs. The group stopped at the edge of the tracks for a quick break. "Everyone okay?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 pm
User ImageNaoki let out a breath when the other group departed. "Guess it's just us," she said, eying those who had been left. She had been spacing out a lot lately. She shook her head, then noticed that Rikka was tugging at her pants. There was a gun on the floor.

"Oh, Rikka! That gun was for me? I'm sorry for not paying attention..." So many things on my mind... "...but it's okay now!" Naoki said as cheerfully as possible, swinging the little girl up into the air before setting her down again. She picked up the gun and made for her room, Rikka in tow. "After I keep this, let's go wash you up, yeah? Then you can nap while we wait for the others to come back."

I should gear up too, so when they return I'll be ready, Naoki thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Lilianna's bike brought up the rear and she followed about a third of a mile behind the second as they got to the subway two zombies crashed onto the stairs when they had reached the bottom.Lilianna turned around sharply so that she was facing them she pulled her gun from the holster easily Capping them both in the forehead she resheathed the gun gunning the engine again easily catching up with the others."Are you okay?" she asked kirin. She had only killed the zombies because if they had to come back that way she didn;'t want them being ambushed.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 pm
User ImageKoji quickly faced the direction of the noise and saw Lilianna shooting. "Will you cut that out!" He blurted out as the sound of the gun echoed all over the subway. "Have you forgotten that noise attracts? Now those things are going to-"

Koji's sentence was cut off by an unearthly roar coming from the subway tunnels. On the darkness of the passages, several small motions could be seen. Oh f*ck.. "Move!" He quickly started the engine again and drove on the tracks. Behind them was a horde of undead, mainly hobos and thieves, and even a small group of bloody rats.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image
's**t' she cursed to herself. She knew this was gonna freak the the -f-uck out but she needed to get the others away she pulled her gun."Get ready hold on and shoot if you can." She said to kirin as she sped forward going more then 90 in the tunnel.Just before she got to the zombies she cut the bars to the side so that she skidded toward them sideways she stopped the bite about ten feet from the zombies with her foot she pulled her gun up Shooting easily she tried to get as many zombies as fast as possible she changed her clip quickly and shot again. She didn't have another loaded clip and there were still easily ten zombies. She holstered her gun kicked the bike to life againa and rode back. She skidded to a halt behind Koji's bike. "Do you have a second gun I don't have time to reload the mag."She said hurridly.As the mob grew closer she grew more angry and nervous.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image"I do but I aint wasting my bullets here!" Koji said as he sped off, avoiding the large mob behind them. "Stop trying to kill them all or you're going to run out of ammo soon!" They gunned the engine towards the tracks as they put as much distance from the undead. "Hana, where too?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games