Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm
"Hai!" Silas sparked out then took the scroll and made his way to perform the mission. Silas was on his way to become stronger and for that he needed to do little missions. Before leaving Silas said one more thing "By the way sir I'm Silas!" He left and had the scroll in his hand then left to find Ganchou and his pupil.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:00 pm
With everyone else leaving, Bast suddenly felt bored. She yawned and stood up, and after giving a wave to Mamoru, she left the Office. She went upward from there, and exited on to the roof. The woman climbed on a hoatzin and then flew toward someplace else.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 pm
Silas hopped up onto a ledge and then crawled in through a window to the hallway of the Kazekage's office. Silas knocked three times before opening the large doors and entering the room. Silas bowed and then started giving his report on the two suspicious Jounin. "From my experience in tracking I started with simple exploration. Going to the Academy and Dojo I found no traces of either of them. That is until I left and explored the city a bit. I found that Ganchou had been in the library and had left. Searching around a little more I had heard from an unknown source that they had been training and had left the village. Going to the gates I spoke with one of the Anbu ranking guards and he gave me the confirmation that San and Ganchou are disguised as traders and have gone off to Takumi, the Merchant City." Silas awaited for his Kage's approval of the mission.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:04 pm
Lucas walked up to Mamoru's office door and knocked.
"Mamoru. i returned from the chunin exams. i failed to advance. i apologize. i'm wondering if you might be able to use me or if i should go train some more."
he said from the other side of the doorway.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, &Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Listening patiently as Silas reported the interesting subject, Two tapped me on the shoulder as he finished, indicating a parchment for me to sign off for Silas's completion. "Good, good! So they're out shopping, ne? But it's been quite a long time for them: they may have been ambushed along the way, & haven't been able to send an S.O.S."

At this, Lucas return from the Chuunin Exams. "Don't worry about it, Lucas! It's just an exam anyways. There are plenty of other paths to becoming a Chuunin, like right now: accompany Silas out to the merchant city of Takumi. He'll fill you in on the way over. Now... the both of you, move out!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm
"Hai!" Silas jumped out and made his way to the gates. Silas was prepared by having all of his gear and put on his overcoat! Silas made his way to the gates.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm
Lucas left heading off with Silas.
"thanks Mamoru. I owe you!"
he said bounding away after silas with what seemed like a devilish smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 am
"Yo, Mamorou-sama! Howaido-san wanted me to go find Bast, he said she was here when he left?" Gamakichi was doing his job as instructed, whence he took Bast to speak with the clone he could get a feel for her stance. Howaido could then confront her later during their training.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:41 pm
Bast strolled in to the Office with Mononoke in tow. The woman plopped down in her chair and the golem stood nearby, looking like a strange, foreign warrior. The woman noticed the toad and, after a moment's pause to consider the creature's size, addressed it.

"You healed up nicely, it seems," she stated, looking bored.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:25 am
Warily watching the hustle of people in and out of the bosses office, James weaves his large built up to the office door taking a deep breath and running his hands through his short brown hair, he steels his dark blue eyes and raps on the door frame three times.

" Sir, my name is James and I've just graduated the academy. I've been directed here to you to introduce myself."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 pm
"If you could call it that, Howaido had wanted me to ask you for a meeting since he is finally back in the village. Are you busy?" he took it she was not though he wanted to make sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 pm
"Well, if you count 'about to eat' as busy, then I'm very busy at the moment," Bast responded to the toad, ignoring the new kid entirely. "If he's so interested in seeing me, shouldn't he have come here himself instead of sending a lackey?"  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm
"Well Mamorou hooked him with some new Gennin while the others are away." Gamakichi said in a matter of factly style of voice,"So you wanna come or shall I break him away from his training cram session?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm
"Have either of you two seen the Kage about. I know he is a busy man but I would like to get training as soon as I can. Im doing the village and myself no good standing around." James stepped further into the room.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:14 pm
"I couldn't care less either way," Bast responded to the toad. Her voice was hard, and seemed to have a belligerent undertone to it. A small fleck of golden, sand-like dust sat on her shoulder. "You know, that tail of yours really detracts from the dignified facade that you're trying to put on. It really makes you seem like a mouthpiece, especially when you have it in your shrunken size. Perhaps you should learn the fighting style that your father learned; at least it seemed to have a faint trace of thought put in to its creation."

The woman took a swig of tea from her flask, and then looked over at Mononoke. The golem nodded and disappeared almost instantaneously, leaving Bast to address the new child.

"Uncle is at his desk, the last time I checked. You seem to have a decent thought of what you should be doing, but please keep in mind that he has mountains and mountains of paperwork to go through in between seeing people," she stated, her voice softening slightly for the character of the boy. She did not want to scar the youth of the Village too much; at least, that was the sentiment that she had been feeling.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games