Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the Hokages tower where a receptionist awaited."You must be one of the new Genin, I'm sorry the Hokage is terribly busy So I will give you your Headband."The receptionist looked under her desk and pulled out a headband and handed it to Noctis."Um ok Thanks..."He tied around his arm and walked off to the training area. He needed to get started on his Bloodline techniques.
[Exit to Training Facility;Academy]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0
e]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi walked into the Hokage's building and casually looked around while humming a melody she had known since she was little. She nodded at the receptionist and let her know that she was on a patrolling mission. After analyzing the Hokage's office and making sure nothing suspicious was going on, she headed out to further patrol the other areas.

Mission Patrol underway  

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am
Uinsean walked into the Hokage's office area, and handed two scrolls to the receptionist. She handed them back with instructions, and he went into the Hokage's office. Handing him the scrolls on the two genin, and the mission scroll, he left with a bow. Heading off to do more missions, he smiled lightly at helping the village with this task.

[Rank C: Evalutaion Day: Mission Complete.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

Haku arrived at the Office of the Hokage and quickly made his way to the office, dismissing the thought of a secretary, if there ever was one. He had always skipped over that portion of the building one way or another. It was strange. Arriving, he knocked on the door and pushed in, peeking first to see if there were others in the office. Which there were. But he didn't really care. He just needed to speak with the Hokage or whoever it was handing out the scrolls.
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC: 475
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula arrived at the Hokage's and quickly made her way to the office. She glared at the line of people. "For bloody sake." She grumbled. she looked at Tatsuya and sighed. "Looks like we're waiting, Tatsuya." Karula walked over to a bench and sat.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

"Indeed we shall karula," tetsuya said as he walked in and over to karula and leaned against the wall. "It's too bad I have no control over my bloodline...imagine all the carnage it could cause in such a small space!" Tetsuya said before he shook his head and scratched his neck. "My bad kinda lost control momentarily," He said laughing a little.

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the area. He looked around looking for anything that looked suspicious. Since he was patrolling everything needed to look right. Since nothing looked out of place he left to continue patrolling.

Patrol the village! In progress

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1050 Ryo:400

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula looked at Tetsuya from the corner of her eyes. She looked away and a smile crept across her face. "Think of the carnage I could create with mine." She mumbled as she looked at the line of people. She stretched and acted like she had said nothing. She looked to Tetsuya and smiled. "I'm going to train after I get my headband and scrolls. After that..." She thought for a moment. "Probably do a few missions." Karula nodded a few times knowing that was her exact plan. "What are you going to do, Tetsuya?" She asked.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 pm

User Image

Hitomi walked by the line of people waiting to speak to the Hokage and examined each one, curiously seeing if there were any more new and interesting Genin. One girl had the most peculiar eyes. They were a different color! Hitomi had never seen such a thing and decided to keep an eye on her and that man she was speaking to. They seemed to be the type who would get along with her, the bloodthirsty type. Hitomi barged into the office and told the Hokage of her office organizing mission before immediately getting to work.

Office Organization 1/5

Hitomi first organized the messy papers in the drawers. She threw away torn papers and set scrolls where they needed to be.

Office Organization 2/5

She then turned to the desk and groaned. There were TOWERS of papers! With a heavy sigh, Hitomi first aligned the papers so they wouldn't stick out. She then separated them into neat piles by order.

Office Organization 3/5

When she was done with the papers, she separated them in folders and dusted the desk. She nearly had an allergy attack because of how dusty some parts of the desk were! Especially the carpet under the desk.

Office Organization 4/5

Hitomi then picked up torn pieces of paper and threw all the trash away. She then threw out the trash bag and replaced it with a new one. When she was done, she let the Hokage know and headed out.

Office Organization 5/5 complete

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 pm

User Image

Hitomi calmly walked to the Hokage's office for the second time that day. When she entered, she let him know of how many missions she had done and her chuunin rank and awaited his approval.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:42 am
The Clone Reiko had sealed into the office to take care of the Hokages buisness came out once more,burning its finate amount of chakra. It saw Haku,Two other Genin and a girl he had heard nothing but praise from. He knew Haku had the patiance to wait so he signaled for the boy and girl to enter the office with him. The Hokage had not been in for two weeks,so Reiko had taken over...at least the social responsibilities"So what is it you two need? Headbands? Sensai? Squad? I can give you all three right now" He said with a smile. He was a bit worried though,he heard one of them mention bloodlust and carnage,something he wouldn't tolerate if left unchecked

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:43 pm
Uinsean walked into the Hokage's office, and saw a few people. "Um, excuse me.. I have a scroll from the Yukikage, for the Hokage.. Is he in yet?" He addressed the most senior shinobi, he had fought before, bowing lightly.  

Shinigami Abarai

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 pm
Wazurai pulled a book from the shelf in his personal training room, opening a secret door into his office. Walking into the office and closing the door behind him, the Hokage noticed that his door was open. "If you are waiting for me, please come right in." he said as he took his seat at his brand new Mahogany desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 pm

User Image

Hitomi stepped in the office, full of anticipation. "Hi there Hokage..sir.." she just realized she wasn't used to referring to her superiors as 'ma'am' or 'sir'. Oh well. "Uh, I just wanted to ask about my rank...I did enough missions to become a chūnin, so yeah...," Hitomi fidgeted, hoping he would approve. 'Damnit. I swear I'm gonna become a sannin one day so I won't be so...overshadowed by powerful people...' a cloud of gloom suddenly appeared over her head as she sank into depressing thoughts. But then she remembered she was in front of the Hokage and 'ahem'ed, trying to compose herself.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games