Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ophelia marched her way across the field towards the river, spotting her brother nearly immediately. There were three people with him, and she guessed they were either his friends or his students. The closer she drew, she began to pick up what her brother was saying; something about being under the influence and making an exception. What had he gotten in to now? Ophelia took a deep breath in, taking in as much air and she could fit in to her tiny lungs. and then shouted as loud as she could over the remaining distance between her and her sibling. "Yasuhiro Nara! You jerk!" Ophelia puffed her cheeks, making the grumpiest expression she could muster.

Once she was in range of her brother, Ophelia grabbed the sleeves of her furisode and started using them to hit the man sitting on the ground, seeming oblivious of whatever was going on with the people surrounding him. Each smack was accompanied by a single emphasized word, each word spelling out a whole sentence. "You. Were. Supposed. To. Congratulate. Me. You. Big. Fat. Meanie. How. Dare. You. I. Waited. A. Whole. Hour!" The fury of hits finally finished now that Ophelia was out of breath; the young Nara rested her hands on her knees, panting. The hits with the soft fabric of her furisode probably did nothing but annoy Yasu, but it had taken more energy out of her than she had expected; after all she had made a warpath straight here from the office when she had heard from a family friend on the street that they had seen him come this way.

User Image
                                                      [ N a r a ] x [ F u u t o n / R a i t o n ] x [ F o o d i e - C h e f ] x [ K o n o h a ]
                                                      [ C l o s e - c o m b a t ] x [ B l o o d / T a i ] x [ D - r a n k / G e n n i n ]
                                                      [ C h a k r a : 205 // 205 ] x [ S t a m i n a : 295 // 295 ] x [ R y o : 500 ] x [ A C : 0 ]

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                          >
                                                          >
                                                          >

{ Stat Increases }
                                                          > Base Stats
                                                            Speed +3 ( Moderately ), Reflex +3 ( Moderately ), Strength +0, Fortitude +0

> Momentary Bonuses
                                                            None

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                          > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel The Risen
                                                      Naomi Tenkou
                                                      Praying Psycho Mantis
                                                      Malavaes
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Antidote

She said she would pray for me...

Chet let out a little burp while he heard everyone go on about their lives and their motives for being a shinobi. Chet did not give a single ounce of a ********. He was still upset by the fact that he couldn't celebrate his new rank in style. Everyone was on edge and he just wanted to live a little before throwing his life on the line.
He laid on his back while everyone talked. Looking up at the sky. He wanted to his girl. She was the only one that never doubted him. But maybe he would die before getting a chance to tell her.

Chet laughed long and hard when his leader mentioned his name. Something about being sober in battle. Now Chet wasn't the brightest in terms of well. Most things in general he was pretty certain that putting a restraint on the bloodline of a shinobi was quite possibly the stupidest thing he had ever heard. The Oni became physically weaker when they were sober and the idiotic squad leader decided it was a bright idea to send him on what he himself had told the hokage was on all bases suicidal in terms of rank. Now Chet was worried his squad leader was a schizo. He was worried they would under perform and even told Kya and Naomi that he would help them hone their weak points, but would literately put weight on Chet's back. After he stopped laughing the boy stood up. Wobbling a little bit. "That's a no can do sir. If I can't use my kekkei genkai then they shouldn't use theirs either-" He burped. "We get weak when we're sober. You wanna send me into battle to die? Or to be useless dead weight? Being drunk and kicking a** is what I do. I think even miss-" He burped again. "Would agree with me." He made some sake from the large bong on his back float to his mouth and drank it. "I'm not dying on your bad judgment call, broski."

I said it's too late for me.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
It was good that their leader was tolerant when it came to religious beliefs, Naomi herself was someone who followed a religion common among many of Konoha's Senju. While it was far less violent than Jashinism it did hold a prominent place within her personal beliefs. It also made her feel a lot better to hear that he at least understood where she was coming from though it did seem as if Yasu had developed his own reasons and goals for why he continued to fight. They sounded pretty noble, but she was still green so who could really say. All that being said she wasn't quite thrilled about the prospect of focusing heavily on hand to hand combat though his reasoning did seem sound. It wouldn't be as enjoyable as her other studies were but it was important to learn those skills anyway.

At the words "mass orgies" Naomi's face turned red as her hair while her mind scurried off in wonder at whether or not Taka had been known to engage in such debauchery. The mere idea paralyzing her with embarrassment and shame. There was no she could tell her parents about such a woman, and what the hell did her knew team lead think of her relationship? Part of her wanted to die.The rest of what he had to say about battlefield conduct flew straight past her occupied mind though Yasu had little to worry about with regards to Naomi and more formal situations. Formal was her word, the personal world is what tripped her a** up on the daily.

The sudden appearance of a new chakra source within her field of detection managed to snap Naomi out of her red paralysis. This one was actually kind of confusing because at first it almost seemed like it was another Yasu but as she focused Naomi soon detected subtle differences that revealed it was a newcomer. That knowledge was soon confirmed by her voice and the way she addressed Yasu. It pleased the girl to know her leaders full name so that she could show him more politeness in the future, however his... sister? Well she figured it was his sister apparently had quite the bone to pick with him. Part of her wondered if she was the Nara in their platoon. While she'd seen the girl around the academy Naomi didn't really know her all that well personally, though she had always like her choices in clothing.

Finally her eyes narrowed in the trash of their group, skull face. Naomi was quickly growing to not like him very much. She tolerated her brother and his friends distorting their bodies with certain plants and other drinks but at least they didn't wig out during training, act rudely, or otherwise stink of alcohol. Not to mention the way he talked to heir new leader. Everything about him just rubbed her the wrong way. She really hoped that he wasn't on her direct team. Trying to push that distaste from her mind, those purple eyes of her shifted to the new girl. Her hair is kinda pretty, that kimono too. Hopefully she's nice since she doesn't look intimidating like Kya does.

森林

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379585271
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 555 / 565xxxxxCurrent Stamina 135 / 135xxxxx
Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
• Botanist: If a roll on botany fails, receive one extra roll for that task
• Mokuton Heritage: Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
Class & Clan Reductions:
○ Sensor Class • Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxOracle: Passively sense chakra in a radius of five [5] yards.
○ Medical Class • Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxEfficiency Expert: Select medical techniques have reduced cost.
○ Senju • Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kya looked to Naomi for a sec as she spoke, then looked down at the ground, smirking as she talked about tradition. It was funny, she was a textbook snore from what she said. "Honoring the clan?" The smirk faded quickly, and would be completely innocuous on the surface, but on the inside her opinion of the girl had massively shifted. Her ear perked up when she mentioned having a twin, and looked at her face, scanning for similarities. She got all of her medicinal herbs from Sal... and she never knew he had such a pretty sister - one who is incredibly boring. Even so she didn't seem like a snob... just a bit weak. Probably too much coddling in their royal family of tree builders. Way Nobu describes it, that was pretty likely. Even though her opinion of her socially had dropped, she looked up when the girl began speaking about her lack of ability in the physical stuff. Her sealing jutsu was bad as well... well so was Kya's. That would come later. The redness in her face before she spoke of the Kage actually drew a raised eyebrow from Kya. That struck her as weird.

Now when Yasu spoke, she looked up to him, almost narrowing her eyes a little but maintaining her usual look of intense immersion. When he finished speaking to her, she would be brief, but clear something up. "I believe that, another time, we should speak more. It is not so much about killing, even though it plays a large part. It is more about... vision. Either way, I receive your message." Her confirmation was followed by more talk of tradition and expectance, more things to bother her, now visible in her face as was her nature. She drew a circle in the dirt with a kunai, filling it with a spiral in such a way that it looked like it would never end as he spoke, talking about his goal. He wanted to be a threat? She could respect that. Just as she could respect setting the goal in of itself. When he began spoking of his rules her face cleared with a sharp exhale and she nodded to them both. However, limiting Chet how he did didn't sit right with her. The sister arrived and delivered her barrage of noise, and Kya seemed to size her up just as she did everyone.

With her cackling intelligence visible behind her eyes, masking the judgement as she craned her neck to the side and crossed her arms. A hawk like gaze had, once more, been set onto someone. Chet's reply reached her ears, and for once she didn't ignore him. Well until after he was done laughing that is. Hes belch inbetween his words did nothing to disparage the integrity of his words. For her, and as far as Magatai words mattered no more than the meaning they conveyed, and they had been told to drop formal ranks. She smiled, turning her gaze to him. This was not a condescending smirk, but rather one of intrigue. "You know, Skull Face has a point. If he can do that," pointing to the liquor floating to his mouth, "And is not at his full strength while not able to drink he won't be worth much. Granted I don't have a bloodline skill to be using, he has a point. Consider it us exercising our right to question you. Besides, he did graduate, right alongside us when it was commonly thought he wouldn't. Perhaps it would be wise to suspend that order for now, and let him prove he's capable as is and then bar him off if not?" What she offered didn't seem very offensive, and would come off as completely, as her facial expressions for the most part, innocuous. It would come off as, extemporaneous. But it was measured and direct. She fully agreed with Chet, and knew his tact would call into question his judgement already, but with her addition, and the way it was stated plainly, it would be interesting to see if a straight up denial came down from Yasuhiro.

___youwillknownihilism

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 am
    User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
    ¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
    ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
    ¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
    ¥ Ryo: 011500 ¥ AC:00022350 ¥
    ¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

While he had waited for their responses it seemed his sister finally took the time to join them, and attempt to beat the life out of him with the sleeves of her furisode. The attempt, to him, was adorable more then annoying and actually brought a smile to his face once she relented her assault panting heavily. Letting out a light chuckle he smiled,"Sorry little sis, but I have a responsibility to these three that has to come first. Congratulations on becoming a Gennin though."

However his smile instantly faded from his face when the drunk said his piece. Shifting his sitting posture to a more, ready, one. He let out a sigh before taking a moment to think of how to phrase this without being insulting. Though the best he could come up with was only mildly insulting so he went with that."Graduating from the academy while drinking isnt something that is difficult. Congratulations, you can perform the simplest of jutsu, that children can do, in a controlled environment where nothing is trying to kill you. Is that supposed to make me think you can perform and remember complex tactics and maneuvers in a very real, life and death situation when there are, not one, but several people trying to kill you? You cant even form a coherent sentence right now without hiccuping. I am aware of your clan, I fought one previously. I know for a fact they do not have to be s**t faced drunk to perform their jutsu. That being said, Once you prove to ME, that you can perform to the standard I expect of you during a mission like setting. Meaning here and now in training, that you can follow orders, strategically plan, and find a way to cover up the reeking odor so that were not sniffed out by dogs. THEN you can drink till your hearts content. If that compromise is not acceptable then speak now and you will be transferred."

It had been less then an hour and he was already tired of this childs s**t. He was a drunk plain and simple. One who used his clan as a crutch to excuse his personality and weakness. That alone disgusted him. Returning his attention to his sister for a moment he gestured to the side of Kya for her to take a seat." As with the others sis, take a seat. Tell us why you became a shinobi, your goals if you have any, and where you consider your strengths and weaknesses lie."

Naomi Tenkou

malavaes

I Tortured Sleep I

Praying Psycho Mantis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 am
    User Image

Chet
    Antidote

Chet ran into a straight B line towards the girl known as Naomi. Arms flailing in the air, eyes wide open, tongue sticking out and yelling like a viking mid raid. The moment he got into arms length of Naomi he tripped on a rock. His body falling to her side. Bracing the impact with his hands, Chet would lift his body up with his arms in quick, seamless succession. His legs would then attempt to wrap around Naomi's neck to pull her body down to the ground.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Wall Street 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Battery 500
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 pm
    User ImageUser Image

The gennin watched the skeleton man closely, skeleton man being the only name she could come up for him for now. She couldn't recall anyone acting like him before, and it both intrigued her and set her off at the same time. It seemed him and her brother were caught in some sort of testosterone-fueled, passive aggressive argument; men were so weird. The darker haired and more serious lady seemed to know a lot, she wondered how much time and effort it took in to knowing that much. The idea of it made her exhausted, and she couldn't help but internally shutter; all of that time she could have been eating food or napping, what a travesty. The second girl, lucky for skeleton man to be on the same team as two females, seemed more upbeat and less of a drag than the other two. She wore similar clothes to herself, and she wanted to know who had desgined her Kimono, maybe she would put in an order herself some time.

On her brother's command, Ophelia made her way to the other side of serious knowledge lady, and flopped down in quite a inelegant manner beside her. She puffed her cheeks grumpily again, why did she have to take place in this stupid exercise? He already knew these answers, he was with her most of the time when she was training and he had asked her why she wanted to join when she had entered the academy. "You're really gonna make me say all this again? What a paaaaiiinnnnn." She stuck her tongue out at her brother before continuing. "I became a shinobi because of you brother, because I saw from you what it meant to server a village and I wanted to help too.. My strengths are my close-combat abilities, ingenuity, and intelligence; my weaknesses fall in the category of everything being boring and lame. My goals....? Hm...."

Ophelia took a second to really think on this one, she never really thought about her goals. She just sort of followed her brother's example, she never thought she'd even get passed the academy to be honest. She furrowed her brow, resting her chin on her hand, staring down at the grass. "I guess, if I had any goals, they aren't really shinobi based at the moment. I was kinda just hoping a goal would come to me eventually... If anything, I really wanna be a chef." Yes, that was it, a chef. Nothing would make her more happy than spending all of her time around and with food, in fact the thought almost immediately filled her with joy and excitement, igniting a gleam in her eyes. Part of her hoped her brother wasn't disappointed in her answer, she knew his goals in life were more professional, more noble.

User Image
                                                        [ N a r a ] x [ F u u t o n / R a i t o n ] x [ F o o d i e - C h e f ] x [ K o n o h a ]
                                                        [ C l o s e - c o m b a t ] x [ B l o o d / T a i ] x [ D - r a n k / G e n n i n ]
                                                        [ C h a k r a : 205 // 205 ] x [ S t a m i n a : 295 // 295 ] x [ R y o : 500 ] x [ A C : 0 ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                            >
                                                            >
                                                            >

{ Stat Increases }
                                                            > Base Stats

> Momentary Bonuses
                                                              None

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel The Risen
                                                        Naomi Tenkou
                                                        Praying Psycho Mantis
                                                        Malavaes
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 am
    User ImageUser Image

Seemed as though Yasuhiro was going to hold firm in his position, and on top of that that the young Chet was going to take the challenge head on after agreeing with the girl. Truth be told, the only reason she knew anything about that clan was because she spent some time trying to figure out why he always seemed so ******** up all the time and went to read up on any sort of things that might make a person want to be drunk all the time. The two things she found in the academy library was a somewhat limited book on the alcoholics and Suiken. With his submission, Kya felt something more below the surface than just the admission of subservience. He was either planning a spectacular show... or he was high in addition to drunk. Because of his tattoo, she couldn't see his eyes very well to tell, but she sure as hell could smell him. She didn't mind, but it would be a giveaway on a stealth mission. Hmm. She actually had an idea about ways to make that benefit her on the battle field actually... if you can only smell the potency of his BAC, then it'd be hard to use smell to differentiate the smells that would giveaway a genjutsu... wouldn't it. Still, as the cogs of her mind turned, she turned to the girl who sat beside her.

Her brother was her inspiration, eh? Kya could respect that. She leaned back, forcing the Gunbai to dig backwards into the dirt a bit like a recliner and staring at the side of girl's head as she spoke. Her weakness was being lame? Well so far she struck Kya as basic as all the pumpkin spice in October-land. Nara, as it were, tended to be pretty lame as a rite of passage, however, so her poppy personality struck her as interesting. That... and she was indeed really pretty. Between Chet's somewhat ballsy rebuttal and the pretty girl opposite her body Kya was quite comfortable. For her search for a goal, Moody Blues nodded and bit the inside of her teeth until she finished speaking. She would reply to what she said directly, even offer a less impassive or offputting expression. "You know, at the risk of sounding preachy,searching for a goal - a reason to push - is just as pleasing to the will of the universe as is fighting to reach one. What is important, is that you don't stagnate." She would see the glimmer in her eye and almost feel as though it was Magatai setting ablaze her will with a small ignition of inner heat. These were the things that pleased Him, not just ruthlessness and murder. These were, by extention, the things that made Kya feel affirmed. "I think if what you want is to be a Chef, you should be a chef." With that, she turned her body back towards Yasu, waiting for him to commence the next stage of all of this wordlessly. Almost instantly Moody Blues lived up to her name, as she was right back to the look of apathy instark contrast of what she had shown just moments prior.

Nara were lazy and boring. Saketsu Oni were worthless drunkards. Senju were uppity and archaic traditionalists. Uchiha were moody, crybabies, and otherwise edgelords.

Nara were also smart, Oni difficult to put down and Senju were notoriously potent combatants. As for Uchiha, it mattered not, for she likely would never develop any of their famous... or infamous... traits. But all the same she figured it would be fair to let them know. "I suppose it would be a lie of omission not to let you all know... both of my parents are Uchiha with the magic gene. I haven't unlocked my own cursed eyes, however." It was matter of factly, and almost random, but such was life with Moody Blues.

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Gaian 0
      • Beta Contributor 0
      PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Just like that, Naomi felt isolated once again. Not that she wasn't used to it since it'd been like that since she was little. Given how she felt about Chet there was no way they'd work well together. While she thought Yasu made a lot of sense about that situation it seemed like their personalities differed and he was their leader as well. Something told her there wouldn't be much room for friendship to go there. Ophelia was a wild card that had thus far shown little interest in Naomi... the opportunity was their but it felt like a dismal chance given past history. Then there was Kya who had appeared friendlier before but now seemed to be more fond of literally everyone but Naomi. Oga was supposed to come too but he wasn't here yet and even then he'd probably just stick to Kya. Hell Kya seemed far more friendly to the new girl than she ever had to her. Her brother was supposed to be here too but she was fairly certain he'd been having problems lately, or was doing drugs since he kept showing up late to everything. Plus he'd been distant as of late too. Her hands which had been flat against her legs curled into fists as her body language shifted inward. Her eyes simply looked down at her lap as she waited for this stand off to break or to be assigned some new task.

森林

Current BGM:
      Stats

Personal Attributes:
      Class & Clan Reductions:
      Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 am
      User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
      ¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
      ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
      ¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
      ¥ Ryo: 011500 ¥ AC:00022350 ¥
      ¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

It seemed for now that Chet had accepted the conditions of the agreement, good. While it did not say much about the man it did say that he was at least reasonable to some extent. Stubborn and unreasonable he could not deal with. While his sister said her piece he simply leaned back and relaxed. After all he already knew all of that, in truth the point of having them explain their goals and what not was more for the teams sake then his. He wanted them to get to know each other and for each of them to have some sort of base understanding of each other and their goals.

Now that introductions were out of the way he turned his attention to the revelation of Kya. Letting out a small sigh he rose to his feet using his jin tachi to pull himself up,"I want you all to realize something. To me, nothing in this world is cursed, evil, or malignant. Everything has a light and a dark. It doesnt matter if someone considers something evil, to me its the intent that matters. In your case Kya, those eyes you dub cursed are only a curse so long as you treat them like one. What you do with them is up to you. If you allow yourself and your actions to be defined by preconceptions then your nothing more then a trope instead of a person. Who knows, you could be the one to redeem those eyes."

Addressing the group he continued,"Nothing, and no one, is inherently evil. The things were going to be asked to do as shinobi will strain morality to its limits. We may be asked to slaughter a dozen civilians to keep them from forming an armed rebellion against the village. We could be asked to wipe out some bandits who are terrorizing one of the outlying villages. The reason I had you all tell us, why it was that you became shinobi is because I want you all to hold onto that reason. When your cold, hungry, exhausted, and suffering, remember that reason because it will give you the strength and resolve to carry on."

Stretching a bit he nodded,"Alright that being said I am going to divide you as such for training partners. Once I give the signal I want you to square off and spar each other till you hit five contacts. Chet, Naomi, Team one. Ophelia, Kya, Team two. After the first round is over you will switch and repeat the exercise again. This will be simple hand to hand combat only. No ninjutsu, no genjutsu, no bloodlines, hand to hand only."

Gesturing with his Jin tachi he pointed to two pretty open areas,"Team one here, and team two there. Take your positions if you please." Time to see what they were made of. Plus experience was the best teacher, albeit a cruel one for granting experience first then the lesson.

Naomi Tenkou

malavaes

I Tortured Sleep I

Praying Psycho Mantis

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:28 am
      User ImageUser Image

The Sensei's words to Kya specifically pierced the veil of her ears and seemed to ring there. Her meaning wasn't exaclty what he had thought she meant. It wasn't a metaphysical thing in her opinion. Uchiha, especially those with the super eyes, were destined to have strife. Be it because they were "natural geniuses" or because they ivite catastrophe through existence, it was something her parents had accepted, and one of few lessons she didn't actually disregard when they told her about. It had been her misfortune to be born to them, but that was neither here nor there. The girl nodded to him, however, taking the meat and potatoes of his words at face value. The rest of what he said generally went with the theme of being a shinobi. Lucky for him her moral code didn't allow for good or evil to be factored in at all. Chase what you want and pray you never catch it. Those were the words that she followed. Her strength drew from the depths and the sky, from her inborn desires give to her by the very universe. She didn't need crutches, she needed only to remember that Magatai wishes the world to simply press on. Losing her resolve would be equal to dying in his eyes.

So the girl rose, leaving the Gunbai stuck into the ground as she moved to where their fearless leader had pointed. "Well, this is going to be interesting," Kya remarked waiting for Ophelia to take her position and holding her hands at the ready, feet slightly spread apart in preparation for the coming spar. She was going to get her hass handed to her, but as she believed so it was true: people need to chase, to move and to learn. They don't need to be comfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:49 pm
        User Image

Chet
        Antidote

s**t was getting weird in Chet's little world. What ever his boys had given him was expired or worse, because he was seeing clowns pop up of nowhere. Creepy clowns like the ones that just stare into your soul. They were watching him. Some were behind his squad mates. Others behind trees. If he looked away or closed his eyes for too long they got closer. "Oh s**t." He mumbled slightly panicking as the leader's sister went off about something. He didn't have time to pay attention to her or her life story. The clowns were getting closer. Chet tried not to demonstrate how ******** up he was. The leader would throw another hissy fit. So he sat there. Hoping that there were no clowns behind him. Do you wanna play? Haha~ A childish, but clearly adult voice asked. Only Chet heard it. He hugged his knees and rocked back and forth. A prisoner to imaginary clowns. Then the squad leader started going off on something Kya said. The usual Shinobi Way speech and yadah yadah. Meanwhile the clowns were getting so close Chet could smell them. They remided him of a hospital. The smell of alcohol in every corner, but the the drinkable kind. The kind you sniffed. He grinned thinking about the time he passed out from sniffing too much. Doctors said it was a miracle he hadn't suffered any brain damage. Debatable.

Finally the good part came. The leader announced that they would be sparring against each other in hand to hand combat. Chet was a taijutsu enthusiast. Street fights were fun at first, but the moment he saw trained shinobi displaying their taijutsu he fell in love. Granted his style of fighting and attitude spat on tradition, morality, posture nd generally everything you're not allowed to do when performing taijutsu. But it was the only thing he managed to not ******** up in the academy so his teachers just let him do his own thing. "Let's get this party started." Chet announced getting up from the ground and away from the clowns. They didn't look too happy about him getting up. The leader said they would be sparring in duos. His partner being the girl named Naomi. Chet looked down at her and said, "It's time to shake and bake." He grinned. His skeleton tattoo stretching along with his mouth. He looked over at Kya who seemed ready for anything. He didn't know what any of their styles were, but he assumed not taijutsu. He knew a thing or two about bad posture or inexperienced posture. Kya was confident enough to be the latter. Chet raised his hands and lifted up one leg. His body swaying slowly as the drunk maintained his balance.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
        • Tycoon 200
        • Millionaire 200
        • Wall Street 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
        • Rat Conqueror 500
        • Battery 500
        PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:09 am
        User ImageUser Image

Ophelia was taken aback by smart lady's support of her goal, she thought if anything everyone would criticize her, but no one did. In fact, her pain in the add brother pretty much ignored her all together; he had of course already known all these answers and just wanted to be time consuming and annoying. The gennin let out a groan and watched as the lady, who she was now aware her name was Kya, walk off in accordance to her brother's orders. She also got up and joined the female, standing a few feet in front of her and facing her.

One foot back, and bothup in front of her chest, the gennin looked around for a moment. Skeleton man, who she assumed was Chet, was balancing in a weird way on one leg, looking like an a*****e. Naomi had gotten quiet and withdrawn, but Ophelia neither had the energy or the motivation to do anything about it. She really hoped the girl would loosen up a bit, she seemed like a ball of stress, and that was one thing she didn't want to get caught up in. She finally looked back to Kya, smiling in excitement. Hand to hand fighting was one thing she did well. "Ready whenever you are."

User Image

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

{ Stat Increases }
                                                                > Base Stats

> Momentary Bonuses
                                                                  None

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                  - Objectives
                                                                  - Go
                                                                  - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel The Risen
                                                            Naomi Tenkou
                                                            Praying Psycho Mantis
                                                            Malavaes
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Kya abhorred this training more by the second. She was not an experienced melee fighter by any stretch of the imagination when it came to being unarmed. But she did know a lot aobut fighting with her gunbai. The basic concept was to avoid damage. If was large and weildy, and thusly she used it as a defensive tool before more devastating strikes could be made. Likewise, with her training with the seven sword style, she knew that keeping an enemy on their toes with a brilliantly executed offense was key to success and a great defense. As such, she had no idea what the ******** to lead into this specific combat scenario with. When the girl allowed Kya the room to make the first move, she did so. She stepped forward, extending her arm in a straight jab to the girl's face, eyes as intense as they always were even if a mite more narrow than usual. Her right arm stayed near her face, open palm but still coiled. It was her way of testing the waters, if you would.
                                                            E Rank Formless Punch

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
          • Beta Citizen 0
          • Beta Gaian 0
          • Beta Contributor 0
          PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:20 am
          User ImageUser Image
          Naomi was not fond of this in the slightest. Why the hell had Yasu put her up against him? She wouldn't mind fighting anyone else that was present but skull boy just rubbed her the wrong ******** way. Rising from her kneel in a fairly graceful practiced manner she walked over to where she and chet were supposed to fight without saying a word. Not taking her eyes off of him she gave a half bow before assuming a loose stance that seemed to favor flexibility. She knew very well that she wasn't much for hand to hand and Chet had a good six inches of height on her meaning he had a reach advantage too. With all that factoring in her studies told her that if she wanted any chance of doing anything meaningful in this spar she needed to just try and stick to her basic training. To that end she was clearly waiting for Chet to move first.

森林

Current BGM:
          Stats

Personal Attributes:
          Class & Clan Reductions:
          Techniques Used:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces