Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 pm
Sypher bowed to Ana-sama "Hello. Its nice to see you as well." he looked a little sad that she was leaving but smiled anyways "I'm sure you'll have more fun where ever you end up."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

"oooh hey Sypher"

Kazuki then looked at Apollo and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry bout that. . . kinda scared me there."

Kazuki slowly put his hands on his lips when he heard Apollo's warning

"But I like my lips, I use them for many things like talking."

Kazuki said half serious. Its was kinda hard to hear him since he had his hands on his mouth. Then he grabed the Ninja band from the desk and was trying to find a place to put it on his body.

"Pretty much Sypher. .well once i find a place to put my head band."

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm
"They make good belts." Sypher said, motioning to his at his waist "And that was Apollo-sama's goal. He likes to scare people." he said matter of fact. He rubbed his head and dislodged yet more sand "Gods damn! I hate that stupid village. I hope I never go there again..." he muttered and bent over to viciously rub his hair free of sand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am
Fuyu having just arrived from the exam to meet Uwanosora, Sypher and a new kid. "Hey guys I passed the exams!" Fuyu smirked as she displayed her new Chuunin jacket. "The exams were tricky, but it didnt take long to figure out the final match was the most important. I crushed this kid from Leaf with my Hyouton jutsu, he never stood a chance. I was first on the list, I think I even got the top score!" Fuyu crossed her arms and turned to Sypher,"I was the only gennin from Cloud there and I passed easily. Guess there was a reason you left me off of your trip after all. Think that looks good for Cloud that their only gennin came top of the list?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:37 pm
Sypher gave Fuyu a level look "Every genin from Cloud who has ever taken the Chuunin exams has passed. It is expected, Fuyu-san." he had passed his own chuunin exams in much the same way. He too had been the only Cloud genin in the last chuunin exams so impressing him would take more than just passing as the only one. They had very few genin who made it to the exams simply because most of them were lazy "Good job, anyways. For passing."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Kazuki saw the girl barge into the room and heard her talking about the chuunin exams. He heard about them before and now he wanted to take them too.

"I like this girls attitude! who is she?"

Kazuki said as he looked up at her he tried to put it on as a belt but then he notice that he already had one. Then he remembered that the other girl had place it around her neck so he decided to do the same.

"eeh i guess this will do for now."

Then he looked back at Sypher with his arms crossed and leaned back against the table.

"Why is the Chuunin exams so important, and why is it that there are so few cloud genin that take it, are they afraid of us or somthing?"  

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 am
Sypher glanced at Kazuki for a moment then "Taking the chuunin exams is the only way..well, one of the only ways to advance past genin rank. You go to the exams and if you pass, you're seen as a chuunin." he explained and then shuffled his feet, slightly uncomfortable "Its not that they're afraid. Its just that the exams pit you against dozens of other genin from all around the villages. Also, the exams aren't that often and so most of the genin this time around weren't prepared. Fuyu-san was one of the only ones I know of who took it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Kazuki nodded his head he got a better idea of what they actually were. But he had more questions to be asked from the answer that sypher gave him. He wanted to become a chuunin as soo as possible even though he just became a genin he hated to be thought of as a begginer.

"Hmmm how often do the chuunin exams occur?"  

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Kazuki was at a loss for where to place the band, and of course... She simply chuckled. Sypher... A precious boy he was. He spoke of remorse, and then bounced right back onto his feet. News! And more news yet! Apollo had returned. Sypher and his squad were back. And now... Fuyu had arrived, bringing news of succeeding in the chunnin exams!

"That's absolutely wonderful, Fuyu! You'll do the village wonders!" The adviser exclaimed joyously, as she made her way through the crowd, drawing the flame adorned cloak about her person. A soft smile, and a flourishing bow. "Your new leader should be along shortly." A moment later, the woman was down the hall, and departing Kumogakure for the last planned time.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Kazuki watched as she walked through and opend the door, before she left Kazuki said somthing to her.

"See you later!, you seem like a nice person so I hope that our paths cross agian soon""

Kazuki waved and the gave her a smile, and rubbed the back or his head.  

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:18 pm
Sypher bowed low as Ana-sama left, his eyes down slightly as she left and then he faced Kazuki "The exams just...happen. Someone will come by or a villages wide announcement will go out. Then you just have to get there." he shrugged a shoulder and added "Also, you have to last in the exams before you can pass."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm
"I met some tough guys but, none of them were better than me, I beat two people actually, one unofficially as it was after the match." Fuyu relayed her events to Sypher as if it mattered and then sighed. "Winning the Chuunin exams is not enough though, its only a stepping stone for me to get better. I cant be truly proud until I can crush all of the Gennin at the exams in one stroke. Until Im strong I will just keep going!" She paused for a moment to drink some water and smiled at Sypher,"Say, is there anything you think I can do around here? Being Chuunin I should really start doing more missions in between training if I can right?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Kazuki got alittle annoyed with the girl at this time but didnt show it.

"Man does this girl ever stop talking?"

He said in his head as he looked at her.

"Hey what does the chuunin exam consist of. . if everthing that Sypher said is true then I have to be as prepared as possible so I can also be the top in the exams and carry on the tradition."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Arrival into the building was quite an oddity. Sure, the oni had been in the building a few times, but not while it was technically hers. The woman shouldered the violin upon her shoulder more squarely than before. A woman passing by her in the entrance, she received a brief nod, and likewise, Kinpaku returned. Ji'e'Toh settled on her hips carefully, but... Was this really what she should do? Lady Elise would likely be rather frustrated. Or maybe... Did she have something to do with it? Regardless of the fact, she'd received orders. Yet, the woman remained at the entrance, taking a deep breath, letting her nerves settle, before going through an apparent mob at what was now her door.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm
тнє вσу ωιтн тнє нєαят σƒ α ℓιση

[ Role Play ]

Walking through the halls, Go would make his way up to see a pretty woman standing there. "Hi, are you here to see the Raikage too? I heard we have a new one!" He said with a happy, little boy face. Then, he looked at the girl, up and down. "Oh, my name is Go Raijin. What's yours?!"

[ Out of Character ]

- - -

мσνєѕ ƒαѕтєя тнαη уσυ ςαη ѕєє  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games