Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She chuckled in response to the shepard's display of affection before rubbing him behind his ears. She looked back to them, waving to Dai, then turned to Sypher. So they were all acquainted one way or another. Doki assumed that they were his students at some point, especially the one named Dai.

Her eyes looked up to them as she walked to their direction, somewhat expecting the puppy the follow, she did not raise him up. "Hey, that sounds really fun, Teach~" A grin pasted over her glowing expression. The prospects of working with other people seemed exciting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 pm
He would probaly get questions to what he said but he had to get there. "I've been training! I'm chunin now Sypher!" He finished draining his hair as the ends looked muddy color and the top was his bright orange just a bit.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Frowning, Sypher stared at Kyo carefully "We can do that training then. It'll be nice before I leave again..." he stood and signed sharply. The pool of water shuddered slightly then surged upward in the shape of a dragon Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Dragon Projectile Technique). Leaving the pool empty and damp, the dragon surged forward with a bellow and engulfed Kyo before dispersing, which would leave the boy soaking wet and squeaky clean "And now you're a clean chuunin. What do you all want to start with?"

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki's once calm facial expression was now in a state of shock and painful surprise. Especially before the dragon when the young boy said he was a chuunin. Suddenly her respect has grown for the younger or otherwise mediocre as her trend with socializing with people have now met the dark end. All these people, young or old, must have worked somehow to get their rank. Muffled by this, Doki could barely utter anything except choke on her breath while staring at Kyo. He's, how old? Seven? Eight? This cute little boy, a chuunin? Since Sypher has also confirmed this, Doki now knew it was not an elementary mistake.

Doki jumped at the sudden torrent of water forming into a large dragon. ".."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm
Kyo spit out water after Sypher's dragon got him. How mean! "Hmph, one of these days Im going to shock you with my raiton!" Shi rolled in the puddle. Kyo looked at Doki who seemed to have been startled by Sypher's dragon. "Don't worry Doki-chan, Sypher is a BIG soft teddy bear!" He tried to sympasize the big and teddy part by hugging himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

Sypher ignored Kyo's comments again and tapped a finger on the pillar to regain attention "Hey! Listen up, people. I am super in need of a visit to Takumi so lets get the training started, shall we? We can discuss my relation to a teddy bear later, ok?" he said with a grin.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Among them was another comedian. An immediate hand shot up in front of her face to keep herself from laughing out loud. Only now, Doki was stifling back giggles while shaking like some constipated mechanical cactus. But she didn't want to hurt the big old softie so she regained her cool again through some extent. "..ha..ha.. Ahem." As she cleared her throat, Doki was now more curious than ever with his rush. He probably needs to stock on some supplies or something.

"Fluffy aesthetics aside, I think we could all spar it out in some order, if it determines the sort of training you want."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

"That's a wonderful idea, Doki." Sypher said, looking at Kyo with a wicked smile once more "Let's do genin/genine vs chuunin. Kyo can show off his new skills and Doki and Dai can work on their own skills." he stepped off the pillar and began walking, dragging a stick along the ground. He made a large circle including several pillars in it "Rules will be pretty simple...stay in the circle. No attempts at killing...no explosive tags...yup. Anyone else want to add some in?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm
Kyo's mouth went agape. Sypher was surely crazy! "W-why not just have Doki and Dai fight?" He picked up Shi and sat him down by a pillar. "If I do fight I will only use taijustu. Just to make it fair for the girls."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Tut Tut.. I've improved some, Teach. Well, I think I can show you some before I pass out." The gennin started to rub behind her head, a little nervous though to be facing someone in her same rank. As she walked down to her end of the circle, Doki showed some teeth to Kyo before splitting into some pappy wide grin. "Taijutsu? Don't worry, us ladies are plenty capable, Kyo-kun. In fact, I'm so down, I eat rocks to help my digestion every morning."

Doki clicked her tongue a little after the joke before adjusting her headband back over her head. "When you're ready, Onee-san." She said to Dai, already flicking her wrists with her fingers fanning out.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Because you annoyed me with your raiton comments. Sypher thought privately then cleared his throat "Kyo....its a good challenge. Doki and Dai will work together against you. Just do it." he said wearily and lept upward. He caught hold of a tree branch and swung into it "Go on then."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai nodded. "Working together always helped in getting things done." Dai crossed her arms. "It's not the factor that I HAVE been training, o'great Bird saga. Just that there have been somethings on my mind lately. That has effect my progress." She looked away from him and sighed softly. She vanished and appeared on a fallen pillar. Escaping the wrath of the Suiryuudan no Justsu. She grinned. "If Sypher was a BIG teddy bear, he would at least treat you better, Kyo." Dai smiled. "None the less, allow you to be dirty." She gave a short laugh. She looked at Doki and smiled as she pushed the sparring thought. "Sparring against, Little brother, might be rather fun." Dai looked at Kyo and grinned. He was afraid of her origami birds. Dai had a small upper hand in that. She frowned at the word Genin. She was embaressed enough with being eighteen and still a low ranking ninja. Dai scoffed as Sypher said no Explosive tags, "Tch..." Handicaps. She shrugged, "Oh well." She said with a small smile. Dai moved to a few feet to the right of Doki. Rolling her shoulders and grinning. She looked at Doki when the words "Onee-san" escaped the young girls mouth. Not even Kyo called Dai "Onee-san". Dai blushed at the word; looking at Kyo and smiled as she reached behind her; slipping her hand into a box pouch. "Ready, little brother?" She called out to him. Pulling a good stack of paper out and held it to the side of her.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki blinked, looking back and forth from the two. They seemed to really enjoy each others company and were comfortable enough to tease one another. She smiled at their warmth regardless of feeling a little out of place, almost like she was intruding. "I did not know you two were siblings. Must be nice." She said, nodding to Dai's direction before becoming serious once more. But before she assumed her usual fighting stance, Doki caught a glimpse of a squared container behind her co-op for today. Ah..that's right, we probably won't be able to debrief so soon in an immediate situation against him. I guess I'll have to learn from her as I go..

Doki was both excited and still very nervous in the like. Sure, her kinder records weren't as clean and nice like the other children but that didn't mean that the gennin girl lacked whole morals. On the other hand, Doki didn't really hold back against any kids against that matter due to her slight streak in delinquency. From the past, and bits of it even now. Long story short, she didn't have much of a problem knocking down younger kids as horribly cheap as that sounded.

The issue here now that clouded her head a little was the fact that Kyo could be a tamer. Meaning, that now she must face the pup alongside with the nice kid. Which also means that she would have to question her new liking for dogs now. In conclusion, Doki deduced Kyo-kun's class from the amount of time the dog has been around him the most. He's cute. But I can't deal with dogs that might bite. Scares me silly.

Monochrome eyes looked at Kyo and the outlines of their surroundings. Wire, ten meters in length. Probably not so useful in a circled surface out in the open. Maybe tangle the pup if she had weights on each end. Next we have the nail file. Like in any other games she has played, Doki was gradually getting relaxed by counting over her shinobi equipment in mind. Even as a child, Doki fought under-handed and preferably sneaky to avoid most of the direct in-fighting.

"Flip a coin? Or should the ladies go first, to be fair, Kyo-kun?" Doki said behind a docile tone.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games