Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

It seems Suzume was being sympathetic. After all, she was a good friend of Sypher's. Doki felt bad, almost prompting it out of her with the weird way she's been acting. Without saying much else, Doki gave her a hug. "Well gee, Suzu-nee. Thanks~" To aver in warmth. The mossy haired girl eventually released her frame and gave off a cheerful salute. "It's been a long day..but it's not over yet I suppose." She said, giving off a cheeky grin that remained unchanged since she was a genin. I guess my poker face is pretty bad..

"I'm glad you came. You know, for him and Ima." She said now lightening up to some degree. Doki admired Suzume for her bravery for coming her past the social consequences. Even though they hardly knew each other, Doki wished to now make a better habit of being more sociable. Not because Sypher left, but because he also taught her of treasuring friends. And what better treasure than the fruits of one's efforts to go out and make one? She continued on with her string of statements. She would love to catch up with Suzume but her work did not lessen that much. "Ah, well, I should report to Lady Kin. Is there anything I can help you with while you're here, Suzu-nee?" Doki asked broadening her grin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Considering the circumstances, it was best for them to stick together. That of course meant being friends and giving support. She and Doki had not spoken much in the past, but Suzume still wished to help if she could. Which was why she did not mind the hug given to her when Doki took her up on the invitation. She returned the hug, her own embrace loose yet it seemed as if it would be comforting. Then she let go after Doki seemed finished with the hug.

"You're welcome... and I'm glad I came too. Although admittedly, I got to say good bye twice. I had a cheeky shadow clone waiting by the gates earlier so I wouldn't miss him." Of course, everything her shadow clone had done had been brought back to her. She felt embarrassed but at the same time a bit pleased. "No, I don't think so. I'll either be busy training or helping Kein with his children until the Raikage gives me missions."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It had been family? Not the snake in the grass? Kin sighed, leaving herself to think. She'd expressed that family was very important, but the village was important... And the bonds they'd formed. She groaned inwardly in irritation. "You know I hate when you do this," Kin muttered, turning her back to him again, facing Bast once more. "We'll discuss this more later... I believe you have a baby and a daughter to visit, no Kein? I'll send for you, when I have a moment. In the mean time, you should talk to Suzume. She's been sitting for a while for you." Hopefully, that would get her the chance to think, while she sorted out business one at a time, instead of the mangled mess it was quickly becoming.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1215

Kein smiled outright at her response and said," Logic is logic and besides you yourself said family was the most important thing eh. But I digress I will take my leave now. " Kinpaku did have a good point though there was a good number of people that demanded his attention. He knew the answer as soon as the quandary popped into his head. He formed the seal and three shadow clones appeared next to him. They were all a part of him so they all knew where he had wanted to send them. One was headed to the Dojo and another to his house. Himself to the hospital and the final one would stay behind.

Jutsu used. Kage Bushin no Jutsu.
[exits]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai had spaced off. Thinking of the vision she had before. Minding to herself until she looked up seeing the three clones and Kein. Kein and two of the clones went off about the village. Dai frowned when the third clone chose to stay. So much for seeking out alone time with Kin. She thought before sighing. Dai looked at Kin. "Kin?" Dai called to her. "If you need help sorting things out. I can help." Though she was under watch, Dai felt if Kin needed help, at least put her to work to lighten the load.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: sorry for the short post. Kinda wasn't up to play post-catch-up }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

"Say whaat?" Doki looked skeptical but then shrugged it off. Well, there was never enough for saying goodbye to someone they cared about. A bemused grin settled over her previous one and simply pushed back her hair. "Haha, I guess so." Ah well. For Doki, one was enough. And for Suzume, it just showed her own methods of wanting to display her final display of affection. Which, the topic now grew near. Talk about her raising kids? At her mentioning Kein's children, Doki tilted her head back. Ohh.. That would explain it. She almost assumed that they were Suzume's but then again it reminded her of Fuyu's passing and now Kein's return. Doki was in awe of Suzume's diligence. The task of watching after children between a shinobi's duties. How does one keep up with so much work? "I hope things go well then. And I'm sure his children missed him since his departure. Now that he's back, they'll likely want to be with him again." She mentioned, smiling lightly at the end.

"But man, are you as busy as ever. It's a good thing, but don't overexert yourself. Kids, they're really worth a mission's sanction." Doki laughed before heading off into the Temple. "I'll see you around then, nice catching up with you. Hope to do it again soon.~" When Doki arrived, she just missed Kein on his leave. Facing instead Dai and lady Kinpaku. Doki on one hand was still reluctant to be speaking to Dai after...well, the whole ordeal. Thinking it would be better to not directly interact with her in respect of 'space', Doki instead bowed to both and first shifted her attention to her raikage.

"My Lady, I'll send a written or oral report from the Ikebena event later to your office if you wish." Averred Doki, hoping to be mindful of her kage's accumulated stress. Along with Dai's offer of lightening her load, Doki stood by on her obligations as well in order to help. "In the meantime, is there anything I need to do?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

Having spotted the various Keins exiting the temple and heading off in different directions, Suzume guessed the male had plenty to do around the village. She did sense that one was left behind though, so perhaps that was for her to interact with. At Doki's words, the other nodded in agreement "I'm sure. We'll catch up again another time." Watching Doki walk inside, Suzume knew she had to speak with the Raikage and then Kein's clone.

Walking inside as well, first focusing on the Raikage, although she did see the woman was a bit busy. Clearing her throat to gain Kin's attention she said "I'm sorry that Cloud interrupted earlier. But there is a small matter I need to brief you on later when you have the time. It concerns the subject of the meeting you were dealing with... you might need to explain one or two things to two individuals."

Saying what she needed to say, Suzume turned to the Kein clone and said "Kaon may still be at my apartment and Tokui will be under the care of my student, she may still be at the dojo. We can go and visit them right now, if you wish."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 pm
((Apologies again! >.<))

Bast was about to greet Kein when he started going on about conspiracy and family affairs. She quietly filed the information away in her mind while returning the Raikage's gaze. It seemed that during the woman's construction of the new Office, some wheels had started to turn and a storm had hit the Village Hidden in the Clouds. While she was an emissary of the Sand, Bast did not want to sacrifice her country's impartiality to get them entangled in any sort of diplomatic quagmire. A commission to reconstruct a part of a building was very different from politics.

"I trust that the internal quarrels of the Uchiha clan do not reflect on the state of Kumogakure," she stated to the Raikage as a way to show detachment toward the subject. "Ever the popular one, you are. Perhaps you should get an understudy to take care of the tedium; Mamoru is probably quite skilled at pawning off such responsibilities and relaxing, in case you needed someone to talk to about that."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It almost seemed that peace was coming to her life. Rather... It was a shame. Kein was going to check on his children, but in this time... He left to them all a shadow clone, likely to give her the information later in the day when they were more alone. Doki was certain to mention she'd make a report on the festival, which was undoubtedly not a bad plan. A festival it was, but knowing the abilities of the combatants was valuable. "Thank you, Dai. Thanks, Doki," she smiled somewhat.

Suzume was quick to apologize for her dog, but then went on to tell her... The Sypher fiasco was not even finished. "Bring them by a bit later, Suzume..." the woman sighed. The whole little fiasco was still before that of Bast. "Believe it or not, Bast... He is supposed to help with the tedium. Let's see the office, huh?" She had to laugh a little, as she turned and began down the mountainside.

[Exit to the Office]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:06 pm
Bast cracked a crooked smile and followed. Mamoru was probably going to have her head for being out of the Village for so long, but he would have summoned her if she were needed, so things were probably going well. She had to wonder if anything had changed in the time she had been absent, but the thought perished when she thought the word "desert".  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai had spaced off...again. It was Kinpaku's laughter that brought her back. What is with me and spacing today? She thought to herself and she quickly moved. Following after Kinpaku and Bast, keeping in toe with them.

[Exit to Kage's Office]

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

[[Exits]]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

The clone snapped back to reality as Suzume approached it and said," Thank you I have another me on the way as we speak." He rolled his shoulders and seemed to relax quite a bit. After the tensions of the Kage meeting were done and over with he was glad he hated politics. He smiled at her and said," Cant stand politics, if it weren't forced upon me I would not even be the head of my clan. Your lucky you know that. You dont have to worry about stepping on as many toes.God I tire of the dance." He hung his head as his purple streaked hair fell around him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

So there was another clone that would see his children, good. Both of the girls would undoubtedly be happy to see their father again. Cloud walked over and butted the top of his head against Kein's leg "Hey, don't worry about it. It seems like you don't gotta' do any of that right now, I guess." Kein had originally bought him and given him to Suzume, the german shepherd could be as loyal to the man as he was to the red head.

"Mm... I really wouldn't. I had a simple family and I live on my own." replied Suzume. Since this clone did not seem to have to rush off anywhere, Suzume was currently not sure what to do. "Is there anything you might like to do? Somewhere you might want to go from here?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as Cloud, now fully grow, rubbed up against him. The clone squatted down and began to pet and scratch the dog. He always did like dogs they were loyal to the very bitter end. The clone stood after a moment and said," Well anything I had to do is already taken care of or being done so as we speak. So I am free to do what the heck ever comes to mind. "

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games