Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

The Dakkon he had by the wrist smiled as it exploded showering dust into his eyes and mouth and generally all over him and Dakkon shook of the effect with his concentration broken moved in Throwing an upper cut on the Uchiha boy while he held the Kunai in his off hand
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

(sorry for such a small combat post and nights offline XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Two things happened at once. First: The person that Reiko punched exploded in a cloud of dust. Reiko was glad that he was wearing his mask,the dust having no effect on him behind his protective facewear. Second: The other boy walked in and quickly ran over and threw a kick at him. Reiko reacted quickly as Dakkon charged him,ready to uppercut him. He grabbed Takebi's leg as he threw the kick and quickly spun on the spot before throwing him at Dakkon before he could throw the punch. Unless Dakkon dodged,which would be hard considering how hard Reiko through the kid,he would be hit across the chest by the kid. He smiled arrogantly as he grasped his mask and threw it across the area"C'mon. Two on one,this should be an easy win for you guys" He said laughing softly

( Yea,I know. She hasnt posted today So I'm gonna move on without her for now )

...And The Weak Shall Perish

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Takebi was surprised when he got thrown into the other kid. He stood up an offered the boy a hand. "I'm sorry bout that, wasn't my plan." He said to the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Dakkon grabbed his hand "I'm Dakkon nice to meet you welcome to punching bag session." he said as he stood up. "It looks like we're going to have to team up for this one." he said as he looked at the uchiha boy "Okay red eyes lets try this again." he sighed a little as hew as in his fighting stance "Oh and avoid his eyes." he left the side note hanging as he brought out a kunai and rushed him going into a slide for his ankles of shins

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
Takebi helped Dakkon up. "My name is Takebi Reuga, nice to meet you. Why don't we try are best to take this guy down." He said as he pulled out his wakizashi from it's holster and brought it up in front of him as he got in a fighting stance and dashed towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

This kid had some unorthadox attacks to say the least. This time it appeared that he was going to be running at him when all of a sudden he dropped down into a slide,aiming a kunai at his ankles. As he got close two huge,white snakes extended themselves from his sleeves.One wrapped himself around Reiko in a coil,forming a bariied from the attack as the second lunged outward,attempting to wrap itself around Dokkon's waist. Reiko wanted to see how Takebi would save his newfound partner. After Dokkon's attack ended the first snake uncoiled itself retreated back into his sleeve partially,the head of the snake laying itself upon his shoulder

Chakra:320

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm
User ImageWhen the snake wrapped around Dakkon he made no expression even if it squeezed tighter Dakkon made no expression it turned into one of the dummies in the academy room and Dakkon charged from behind him with a kunai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 pm
Uinsean walked into the area, adjusting his new headband, and looked around at the fighting. He waited in view for further instructions as he was told, tucking his hands into his pockets, and watching the others closely.  

Shinigami Abarai

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Takebi charged at Reiko and as he drew near he he threw a punch at his face with his left hand as he drew a kunai with his right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Reiko wasn't suprised when the kid substituted,he was suprised when he continued his attack from behind while the other kid attacked him from the front. He giggled a little thinking about what he had to do. He used a technique straight out of the loopy fist! He preformed a backbend,making an upside down U shape. He extended one of his legs,tripping up Takebi. His momentum would carry the punch he threw towards him straight towards Dokkons face instead of his own. It was then he noticed the new kid join up"Hey you,jump in too! The more the merrier!" He said with a small smile

(Posting order is Me, Uinsean,Dokkon then Takebi)

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm
Uinsean smiled as he watched, and was invited into the fray. "This outta be fun.." He moved in quickly, running towards him, while the others were getting back into action. He spun when he got close, sweeping towards his leg, and continuing around with another kick toward his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image Dakkon had a feeling something like this would happen and he dropped down into a slide as he continued his attack he tripped Takebi in the process gently setting him up to just fall with his hands he slid slightly past that to bring his elbow out onto Reiko's throat avoiding Uinsean's kick to his side while Reiko was in the upside down U

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

He was literally being attacked from almost all sides. His Sharingan helped him dodge the attack,something he doubted he would have been able to do without its help. He rolled to the side,avoiding the kick and the elbow to the chin. Uinsean's kick would now be aimed at Dokkon from sheer momentum. While their attacks continued Reiko lunged off the ground and delived a quick one-two combo to Takubi. He punched him twice in rapid sucession in the head. Once in the temple and once in the chin. The result was the kid being knocked down and stunned"See what happens when you all use Taijutsu? Get creative! Dokkon use some ninjutsu while the other kid attacks me" He said as he retreated a few meters away from the two. He then shook his head"Look,I want you three to do to the Dojo and train. Then you three can come back and fight me and my friend. Now,Go!" He said with a wave of his hand

(Change of plans,go train!)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm
He whinced for the other fighter as he felt his leg collied, and apologized. "Sorry.. Heh, wish I knew some ninjutsu." He stood up, and looked on, thinking on what to do. He knew this wouldn't be easy with his limited skills, being fresh from the Academy, and thought deeply. He ran at him again, but continued past him, spinning with his dagger drawn. He aimed at his back with a downward slash, and leaped backward the first openning he got.  

Shinigami Abarai

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games