Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----нearing from Jae that Samuru was the one being attacked, or at the very least his puppets, only hastened along my worry. But I didn't have to ask the Konoha shinobi a second time before the old owl I rode on started his descent, plummeting and once more leaving my stomach behind. I tightened my grip, ducking down, and only relaxed when the bird slowed to a hover again. Past the cloud layer, I could see the exact state the village was in. A few of the buildings of the residential districts were nearly nothing but scorch marks on the ground. The damage wasn't as bad as I thought, but it wasn't comforting either. No one walked the streets, and most of the buildings seemed to have been completely deserted, aside from a woman standing atop one, and what I assumed was Samuru's puppet.
-----As soon as Karu was close enough to the ground that I knew I could land safely, I hopped off of his back and stumbled out of the way to avoid him landing on me. I turned toward Jae, who still floated above me, when she stopped whatever she was going to say. I could guess without any words needing said. She wanted to go after Samuru. That wasn't exactly one-sided. But she'd promised me not to make contact with him. Pulling a mask from her supplies, she dropped down next to me, and, with a snap of her fingers, the owl vanished. I turned my gaze back to the building I'd seen the pink-haired woman on in time to see some sort of dark dust spew from her mouth. It quickly enveloped the roof and she vanished within it. Not a second later a high-pitched shriek reached us, making me flinch, and continued, bouncing between the other residences.
-----Movement down the street caught my attention, and I caught sight of someone in the open, followed by a shout over his shoulder. That was definitely Samuru. I glanced back at Jae. "Something tells me even if I said no, I couldn't stop you." It wasn't a direct answer, but still the answer she was probably looking for. I took a quick sweep of the area. I had no idea how far that dark cloud was going to spread, nor what it did. If there was anyone else nearby, I didn't want them to be caught in it. "I'm going to make sure the area is evacuated." I took a step away, but paused again. This was another situation where village didn't matter, so I couldn't help my concern. I didn't know if there were any other enemies around. "Be careful." Drawing a blade from my side, it sparked to life with electricity. I took a step back, looking at Jae again, before turning and running for the nearest building.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 am
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

There was so much movement going on. A cloud that seemed to suddenly plummet downwards. Jae tensed, her eyes narrowing underneath the mask. Making sure it was secure to her face she stopped what she was doing when Kaileer mentioned that she would not be one to be stopped, should she truly want to go chasing after Samuru. Her single mindedness was something that many considered a fault in her, Jae just attributed that to being fiercely loyal. Hearing it coming from Kaileer made her feel as if it had been said with negative connotations behind it. She stayed quiet, knowing that her silence was confirming his assumption. It was the truth. She would go up after him, one way or another. There was no way she was leaving him to handle that sudden onslaught of...Her gaze flitted quickly towards the oncoming cloud. Whatever it was. She was still unsure. She couldn't, wouldn't lie to Kaileer and say otherwise. "Roger!" Jae said through the mask, kicking off the ground as Kaileer headed off to make sure the area was secure. Perhaps it was better this way. If he stuck around and things got messy, she was unsure if she would be capable of holding back the darker tendencies inside of her. Tendencies she had never really recognized until she had met Inka in Kirigakure.

Zipping up, using the remaining ability that Karu had granted her, she focused all of her attention on the cloud that was descending rapidly. She didn't want to touch it but she understood that she had to clear it. Wincing, she covered her hands over her ears. That scream. It was never ending and it was annoying beyond belief. She couldn't think. That was the first thing to get rid of. This technique she was considering was a double edged sword but it was better than dealing with the sqwaking. Making a few quick hand signals she let out a small breath. Even though she was hovering in the air now, she was still able to brace herself as the winds began to stir about her now that her chakra had been activated. The winds pulled in and then blew out rapidly all at once, a cracking noise like thunder splitting through the sqwaking scream before all sound in the area was removed from the area. This technique left those affected deaf to any noise, depriving them of the sense of sound. It unfortunately effected Jae as well but it was better than dealing with the screaming noise that seemed to grate against her skin.

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

→→Air rushing past howled like an unruly beast yearning for the blood of the innocent and polluted alike. Through the cloud she fell, her memory serving as her only guide as she plummeted towards the earth at breakneck speeds. Yet just as she was about to clear the cloud, as she inhaled sharply to activate another of her jutsu, there was a crack like thunder that somehow removed sound completely. The air, her movements, the whispering words of the multiverse? All were silenced in an instant. Clearing the cloud she reached up and unclasped her dress, snagging a hold of it at the last second as it snapped taught and yanked her upwards, slowing her fall. Below she saw the waiting man, her dinner and movie in one, and yet now she was at a disadvantage. Where before her words were poison to him now they would mean nothing, and that filled her with a rage. One hand gripping the makeshift parachute above her, the girl reached into a pouch at her side and withdrew a fine red sand as her eyes looked for the one who had silenced her. And what she saw gave her pause, for a woman with wings hovered not too far from her. Woman, clearly, from the breasts easily seen, but that made her grin more. There was no inhale, no breath taken before she blew the sand towards the girl, the sand dissipating into the air a moment later.

→→The bursting of the wind would scatter the sand wider than anticipated, both towards the woman herself and towards the bird girl at the same time. The effects would be immediate, should she inhale carelessly, for the sand was a high form of aphrodesiac, something that turned the barest hint of desire into the strongest of lusts. What that would do to the bird girl mattered not to Melody, for her body's desires were already peaked, and those aimed at one person alone. Inhaling sharply, she exhaled with a softness that belied the power of her choice technique. Slowly the wind would begin to build, so slowly as to perhaps be overlooked. The wind would start as a gentle caress to Samuru's skin, the gentle ministrations of a lover, though the sand's effect on him from before would add a pinch of excitement to the moment. But that was only the beginning, and it well have simply been an errant zephyr across the battlefield and little more.

→→ Twisting slowly, the girl known as Melody twisted slowly upon her perch, the dress parachute above rotating with her slowly, As she did her mouth opened, and a song would have been heard to warn of what she was doing had a sound been able to be passed. If anything, the movement looked like a yawn, and in that would be the danger.

O.o.C.

• Ranmyaku Setsu [ Chaos Theory ]
• Tandokuhikou [ Solo Flight ]

chrissy b e a n
Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:40 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru glanced at the person who was now flying above him, his gaze narrowing Seriously, why didn't they run? 'I don't know, Amiti, but its not my problem.' Maybe not but...something is familiar... discarding the figure for the moment, Samuru focused on the enemy's now parachuting form as the woman exited the cloud. Then all sound left the area and he clapped his hands over his ears, the lack of sound driving him to his knees HOLY F- Amiti's cry gave Samuru a clue as to just how strong that jutsu had been. Lifting his gaze from the crouch, he narrowed his eyes on the two figures now in the sky Enough already! We need to all be on the same level! straightening, Samuru gathered chakra in the silence then threw it upwards. The affect, while the chakra was invisible, would be seen immediately as in the sky above what remained of the cloud a massive fireball exploded into existence. Reaching up, Samuru's hands grabbed air and then he pulled them down, dragging so hard that he again crushed a knee to the earth. The fireball responded and plummeted to engulf both figures and the cloud. Like a rain from hell, the fireball's heat would feel like their skin was suddenly burning in boiling oil then like it was dripping off their bones. It filled the space between the buildings and was a half block wide as Samuru looked up again, using a hand to shield his eyes, keeping the illusion as real as possible. After all, maybe that would stop that ridiculous Melody's attempts at whatever noise she was doing. He didn't really care what happened to the stranger, even if he was helping 'Are you leaking into me?!' What?! No, I'm not even doing anything! Geez, someone is suspicious! Samuru scowled and stood, taking another few steps back. His cold unconcern with the other party had him on edge...it was Amiti who fought regardless of life. So why was he so affected...

Inside the building, Peilli twitched and slid along the wall, falling to crash into the floor, a slight noise escaping the building.

Chakra: 520/570
    In Effect: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) Rank E x1
    Magen: Jigoku Kōka no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
    Rank E — Sight
    Official Description: Demonic Illusion: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the Genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:15 pm
    User Image
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----reaching the closest building that was still standing, I turned back to face the others. In a battle between Ninjutsu users, there was almost nothing I could do unless I could find a way to get close. Especially with the enemy and Jae alike high up in the air. I needed to find something fast and strong that I could attack from a distance with once this was over. If everything went well, that is.
    -----What's more, the cloud of whatever worried me. I knew from Kirigakure how bad it was to breathe in anything suspicious. At least this one was physical and we could see where it reached. The mushrooms hadn't exactly been so kind as to provide a radius of their effect. Thankfully, I still had the mask with me, even though I hadn't been sure I would use it again. I didn't know how far that cloud was going to spread, and I wasn't going to take a chance at it being right outside the door when I was done with a home. Unhooking it from my belt, I pulled it down over my face and headed for the door leading into the building.
    -----Given the condition of the district, I wasn't sure how many people might have returned to their homes. Where they were staying if they weren't there was beyond me, but I didn't exactly know the condition of the village at large anyway. Regardless, there was no trace of anyone left behind in the home, so I moved on. [1/2]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    My post doesn't affect any of yours, so carry on. =)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:44 pm
    User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It had been a little nerve wracking, having the field cleared of sound. It had stopped the sensory reception that stopped the annoying noise but she was now as deaf as the rest of them. The girl in the air was not finished, however, she came down to meet her; apparently flight was a common thing amongst Shinobi now a days. Being airborne was something that Jae was most comfortable doing so an arial battle only made her excited. She was ready to fight this person. Another obstacle in her path. An obstacle that was threatening Samuru. Of course the enemy was not done with her bag of tricks. Jae only assumed that something was happening because a chill had raced down her spine. The tiny hairs at the nape of her neck stood at attention.

Jae kicked back a bit, putting herself within range of the slowly descending girl. The blue haired bird sages heartbeat had accelerated, a strange desire within her seeming to amplify tenfold. She wanted to protect Samuru more than anything. She needed to protect him, whatever it took. This girl was in her way. She was a thorn in her side. She needed to be destroyed. Immediately. A thousand different scenarios where Jae could snuff her life force out raced through her mind. Fists clenching, she let out a small snarling noise, masked by the mask.

Before Jae could recklessly zoom up to meet her foe something else seemed to stir around them. It was insanely bright suddenly, Jae squinting and throwing up her skinny arms to defend herself from the onslaught of bright light. Then all at once her skin was suddenly hot. Not even the hottest record breaking day in Konoha had anything on the intensity of this heat. What came with heat was usually fire and her gaze snapped upwards in time to see the torrent of fire balls that were falling from the sky. Fire. It still remained the most traumatic of things to Jae. She had the burn across her back to remind her of what happened when heat touched ones skin. Then she had watched what she had thought for three years was Samuru being burned to ash in front of her by said element. To say she hated and feared flames was an understatement.

Jae dropped down immediately, fleeing and dodging the oncoming balls of flames. One felt too close and she rolled, losing some control of herself and her flight pattern. Plummeting like a rock she fell, her fear shielded by the mask she wore. Fear petrified her limbs, making her almost immobile. There was a war going on inside of her. Too many rampant emotions were warring through her body. Violence, fear, anger. The ground was coming up sickening fast. At the last second she flipped around and righted herself a bit. It slowed her fall but did nothing to keep her airborne. She crashed to the ground, feet first and rolled a good distance before halting. Flat on her back, the wind knocked out of her chest, she was unable to move or say anything, even with the mask gone from her face. It too her a moment to regain her sense of self and she rolled onto her side and crawled slowly towards the mask that had rolled off to the side. As she moved she was able to breathe again and slowly she got to her feet, enough to cross the distance enough to snatch the mask of the ground and place it over her face again.

A cloud of dirt had been kicked up thanks to her crash landing and she silently prayed that it had been enough to cover up her blunder. Looking around her she tried to seek out the source of the hellish firestorm. Was it another enemy?

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:05 pm
    User Image

→→The ground...the sky...it was all. So. Beautiful! The air burned around her, the heat scorching her skin red as she looked above her into the flames coming her way. Without thought, her mouth watering at the incoming pain, she released her dress-parachute and extended her arms in a welcoming embrace. Pain? Torment? Death? This meant nothing to her, other than to make her moist with anticipation. Laughing with the hysterical edge that comes from batshit lunacy, the girl brought her hands together and activated her jutsu.

→→The effect, which had for the most part began slowly earlier, suddenly erupted into light and power as her chakra seals activated. The dust she had unleashed into the building earlier rapidly began to disintegrate the builds, starting with the upper supports but rapidly spreading downwards. The effect? The building the other puppet lay in began to break down, collapse inwards, and in general cause destruction on a large scale. As this took place Melody landed upon the ground, on her back, with a muffled thump and a cloud of dust that floated up from the impact.

→→

O.o.C.
    Looooooooondon bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down~!

chrissy b e a n
    Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Samuru stepped back as the stranger that had taken flight earlier was affected by his genjutus Should have gone away. 'Don't say that. They could be hurt.' So could we if that psycho reaches us. He started to move over towards the fallen figure, still keeping his eyes on Melody. As he neared her, Samuru didn't get too close "You should leave. This has nothing to do with you." he ordered but his words faltered as Melody activated something. The buildings Hol-ee s**t. 'What did she do?!' Don't know but I'd get Peilli out of there right quick. flicking his wrist, Samuru jerked his puppet to life.
    Inside the building, Peilli was suddenly sprinting, throwing itself out a window to collide with the ground. Other than a few cracks, though, it hadn't suffered too much having avoided most of the dust. Darting over to Samuru and the masked stranger, planting itself squarely in a defensive position in front of the stranger. Samuru glanced back at her finally, ignoring Melody's less than graceful fall to earth, and took in the mask with a scowl "This isn't going to get any better. If you can't handle even a small genjutsu like that one, then you're not going to do well at all when I start using higher ranks." he warned, looking back as Melody landed. Straightening, he called out to her "Melody!" he stepped forward, glancing at the crumbling building s**t...there goes all our clothes. 'Point being?' Point being, if that rust affects clothes, we're gonna lose our pants. the idea of that seemed to have a stronger affect on him than it should have and he scowled "Explain yourself, you pink haired psycho. What do you want with me?"

In Effect: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) Rank E x1 Puppet: Peilli

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:54 am
    User Image

-----rFurther away from the direct battle is where I began to find people who hadn't fled for their life, instead hiding in some back corner of their home hoping they weren't found. Adults were easy enough to get moving; for the most part, all it took was telling them to go to the hospital, which was the safest place I could think of that people would go. Eventually, though, I found a young girl who must have gotten separated from her parents when everyone ran, so she was trying to get back to the only place she thought was safe, home. Scooping her up, I made a beeline for the hospital, only to be stopped in my tracks by an explosion from somewhere in the village. [2/2]
    -----Glancing around, I spotted the cloud of dust and debris rising above about where the dojo was. Not a moment later, the same was seen from close to where I'd left Samuru and Jae. Finding a middle aged couple I asked them to take the girl with them. They complied, freeing me to go where I needed. I trusted the two Konoha shinobi to take care of themselves for the moment, but if the dojo had been attacked as well, it was likely there were students who couldn't fend for themselves yet. With that and mind, that's where I headed.

[Exit to Dojo]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Once more, my post doesn't affect any of yours, so carry on. =)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:16 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Gritting her teeth, Jae righted herself properly, her body trembling as she tried to overcome her own mental block. The trauma of dealing with flames had not gone away. Especially because of previous events, Samuru's supposed cause of death having only made things worse for her aversion to fire. Taking note of the figure approaching, Jae turned her masked covered face to look at the oncoming figure. Her mouth went dry, her mind emptying of any thought at all as he came to stand a small ways away from her. Samuru. Her breath hitched, Jae tensing as if she were bracing herself for impact. The millions of scenarios she had imagined in her head that involved their reunion held nothing to the actual event. So much so that she stood there frozen, gaping at him like a fool. Had it not been for the mask she wore, she was sure to have made a mockery of herself right then and there. Funny how despite being in the midst of danger he was all that she could see.

He was not the same person she had parted with at the gates three years ago, Jae's gaze staying fixed to his figure, behind the mask. He was taller than before, his body more filled out than he had been in his younger days. He had always been lean, his body more teenager scrawny but now he had filled out into a mans frame. His hair was longer than before, not as dark as she had last seen. Her heart dropped into her stomach, the ache to say something almost torture. At his suggestion to clear from the battle field, Jae fought hard not to give herself away with her usual retort. Instead she looked away from him her gaze finding the pink haired harpy. Never in her life had Jae wanted to dispatch someone as quickly as she wanted to dispatch Melody in that moment.

Watching as Melody made her descent, Jae tensed, her stance shifting to a defensive one. She was not leaving this field until the danger had passed. There was just no way she could leave Samuru's side at the moment. As if she wanted to in the first place. So many emotions were warring inside of her. She hadn't expected seeing him to have effected her as much as it did. He chastized her for her less than graceful display of weakness, warning her that she was not prepared for what was to come. As the all too familiar Peilli took guard before her, Jae took a deep breath and focused on one strong emotion that was boiling underneath the surface of her skin. Anger. She directed it towards the harpy. Reaching to her hip, Jae unclipped one part of her bug worm, the chain loosening as she retracted it. The building had finally succumbed to the potent cloud, Jae's body vibrating due to the rumbling impact. Even thought Samuru was asking for the harpy to explain herself, Jae was already looking for an opening. She could care less what the womans reason were. She was attacking them, Jae, and she had only one course of action. Attack until Melody was unable to move or dead.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 pm
    User Image

→→Eyes upon her, greedily demanding her life, her pain, her pleasure from her. Empty words filled with empty meaning, a face hidden within a face, within a multitude of truths and lies. It was...fascinating. Two voices cry out from the darkness of one shadowed room, a world gone right and bad. And hidden there, inside a box without sides, in a nine-pointed cylinder, lay the brilliantly shining darkness of memory...

→→These words were whispered ever so lightly, barely enough to be considered a spoken word let alone a whisper. Yet as the unknown figure stepped closer to the downed girl, as the puppet stepped before her to protect her, her body exploded into a cloud of dark brown dust that expanded rapidly enough to catch all in the blast. Yet that was small worry, for a few moments after the explosion, Samuru would witness something, and more importantly, someone step out of the cloud before him, dressed in the last clothes he had ever seen her wear. The pink haired beauty stepped close, her expression the one he valued most, and her eyes rich with her life. She stepped close to him from the dust, her expression turning joyous as she seemed to realize who it was she saw before her, and she rushed to him with a shout of surprise and overwhelming joy. "Samuru!" Rushing forward she reached out to him, for him, to accept him into an embrace as her eyes looked down from where they had been meeting his own and scanned his body. Hands followed her eyes, touching his arms, his knees, before she looked back to him and her hands found the sides of his face. Placing her hand upon his chest, running the fingertips down the curve of his muscles, her eyes stared into his with disbelief. "Samuru..." Tears welled up, fell down her cheek, creating a rivulet in the debris. "How...how is this possible?!" Leaning in, she kissed him on the cheek, her body trembling

→→ Suddenly, however, he would feel pain wracking his body, his knees, his arms, his elbows, and the parts of his cheeks that were touched. As the cloud from the dust began to disperse, as it became easier to see the pair, the Jae-clone leaned in and licked his lips with a maniacle grin. "I ******** up. This time, I'll make sure you stay dead~" Laughing as the elbows, knees, and part of his neck began to dissolve, as the flesh died and whithered, as the muscle below became exposed and spread deeper and deeper, the girl withdrew and brought out a dagger before she lunged forward, intent on her killing but just as intent to watch the enemy behind her.

O.o.C.
    Looooooooondon bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down~!

chrissy b e a n
    Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Looking one more time to the strange masked figure, Samuru couldn't help a scowl of distrust Damn. This one's kind of tough. 'This one is going to be kind of dead if they get in the way of Melody.' Bah. I think it can handle it. Managed to shake off that genjutsu even though it obviously hurt. 'I'm leaving Peilli to protect them. In case.' You're so sentimental, aw. grimacing at Amiti's little spike, Samuru turned again to deal with Melody who had yet to answer him. Only she exploded as he opened his mouth to yell at her again "s**t! Cover your eyes and mouth!" he ordered the masked stranger, covering his own mouth with his arm. The dust settled on them like a plague and he quickly tried to shake it off, hearing Amiti's anger at the event echoing in his head. Then he heard...what?
    Stumbling back at the sight that came out of the cloud, Samuru's mind shut down around his name. That was, that was really, it DON'T! Amiti's cry was muffled and he roared in anger as Jae threw herself on Samuru. Touching, touching, touching! Trying to back up a step as Jae kissed his cheek, agony ripped across the skin of his face "Ah! Haa- he howled in pain as his the jeans of his left knee split to reveal the skin rotting underneath. He went down on his other knee only for the skin around it to split up his thigh, blood soaking even as it too rusted away. He gasped, unable to cry out this time, the skin around his temples starting to rot where she had touched him "Ah..." he sucked in air through lips that were splitting 'Ah-Amiti...' his body convulsed suddenly as Jae launched herself at him then suddenly, despite the obvious pain, he surged to meet her. Muscles ripped in his legs as he grabbed her wrist and twisted it hard enough to snap it, forcing the limb and the knife right back at her. Even if she managed to drop the knife, it would still be a punch in the gut above her hip "F***ing b****." his eyes were solid dirty red now, his face enraged with such a desire to rip her face off that even if she was aware of what had just happened, it wouldn't stop him. Fury drove him and he threw her off and back, regardless of whether her knife had sunk into her or not.
    Standing despite the rot that continued to seep its way into his legs, Amiti radiated fury in such a way that his chakra began to thicken like syrup around him. His fist clenched and unclenched even as the rot on his right arm spread down his forearm "Wrong. Memory. Ding dong, try again, you little s**t." he hissed, a crack forming from his cheek where she'd kissed him to the side of his mouth "Jae never tried to kill me, never tried, you little faceless waste of inadequate air." Peilli twitched and rotated in front of the masked stranger, twisting around to bed onto the ground like a spider. Imitating Amiti's rage, the puppet rattled like it was a living thing "Chitter chattering, flying, lying, look alike freak. Not close enough though, are you? No, just barely able to pass, so inept. So impossibly boring and only illusions to get wet? ******** your mock insanity, little lying peacock." his voice was different now too, Amiti's raging ramblings at a lower octave than Samuru's That is Jae! 'Shut up, Samuru.' Amiti! That's Jae! "Tricked the little weepy one. Good on you for that. I'm harder. You want some? Get that stick out of your stomach and come play!" Amiti snarled, the split on the side of his face getting wider even as his more damaged leg trembled. The rot was spreading up his artery, more blood spilling onto the ground as he stood.

Lanfaer

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:04 pm
    User ImageUser Image

There were many moments in one's life where things seem to slow down to a painfully slow increment of time. As if time itself were approaching a complete halt and you yourself were the only one to witness it. Jae was going through that impossible paradox, her spikes in adrenhalin at high levels. She was hyper aware of the sudden burst of a person and the looming cloud that was quickly approaching her. As the onslaught of debris came rushing for her, Jae made a few hand signals, using the sudden stir in action as a cover for what she was doing. Her Genjutsu was activated, Jae getting out of range of sight to hide by a large piece of building that had been knocked down thanks to the harpy's antics. Jae did not want to touch anything that came from that woman and even though it was physically hard to remove herself from the area, leaving Samuru to fend for himself she had to believe that he could handle himself.

Crouched low, she peered out to inspect the scene. Her genjutsu was illusionary, something that fell apart the moment it was touched. To those on the playing field it would look as if she had been downed, her bug worm just out of reach of her hand where she lay, motionless. Her mask still covered her face, her blue hair falling in wild pieces around her covered face. Jae's gaze darted over towards where Samuru had been standing. Unfortunately he hadn't moved. Hadn't tried to or not had time to. Gritting her teeth she prepared herself to move but was frozen to where she was positioned. The harpy was speaking to Samuru now, repeating his name, being overly familiar with him. It was as if she knew him. Jae not understanding what had just occurred until she saw the impostor and her next bag of tricks. She was wearing Jae's face. Same hair style, skin tone even the same intense blue color of her eyes. The confusion on Jae's part intensified into pure disgust, anger, hurt and jealousy as the harpy began using her form to touch Samuru. Her overly familiar fingers tracing patterns down certain parts of his body before she leaned in and kissed him.

Jae's mind suddenly became quiet, her disbelief numbing her entirely. The annoying effects that had been inflicted upon Jae had amplified that numbing emotion in her body, making her eerily calm. Three years was a long time. Jae had prepared herself for the inevitable. Samuru and herself were no longer a couple. That much she had learned to accept. Even the realization that they were no longer friends was easier to understand and come to terms with when faced with the possibility that he no longer loved her the same way anymore. Looking at the harpy, wearing her face and touching him made her come face to face with the ugly possibility that nothing between them would ever be the same. Perhaps things had changed within and around Samuru. There was no way to know truly what had changed nor who he was now. It was shock that made Jae come to this painful reality, the bleakness lasting until Samuru seemed to suddenly cry out in pain. His cry woke her up from her daze, Jae at attention. Something terrible was happening to him, his skin turning dark colors, bleeding, cracking. He cursed aloud, violent now.

Samuru had probably allowed what had happened to happen due to confusion. Did he truly believe that the harpy was Jae? Did that mean she had an effect on him still? Was it good or bad? There was a lot going through her mind and it helped keep her from giving herself away. She had to wait for the right moment, the right opportunity even if she wanted to charge out there and beat the harpy's face into a pulsing piece of flesh. He was moving then, stopping the harpy's oncoming attack at him and reversing the trajectory of the dagger. Jae was furious, the anger making her tremble. No one impersonated her and got away with it! A few more hand signals and she disappeared from where she had been crouched. Her body moved at abnormal speeds, closing the distance between herself and the harpy. Jae appeared then to the harpy's left side, her bug worm in her hand. Tossing the chain at her she tried to ensnare the woman, to keep her from trying to use her hands to cause any more trouble. Following up that movement she dropped and squatted low. Kicking out she tried to get the harpy to back off, increasing the harpy's chance of getting ensnared in her chain, stabbed by Samuru or getting kicked in the side. Jae was out for her blood now. Samuru needed attention quickly and the harpy was in the way.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:01 pm
    User Image

→→That she had been ready for the flying girl's moved would be the only reason Melody would survive all of this. The breaking of her wrist as she was knocked backwards, the knife in her gut forcing all of her breath from her, she only barely had enough time to burst into another cloud of rust and mist as a log dropped to the ground, snared in the chains of the bug worm. Body flickering into a nearby building, Melody leaned against a wall in the fifth floor, her mouth unable to remain shut enough to cage the small, quiet wail that came from her as she grabbed the knife and rusted it with her touch. Groaning in pain, at the loss of her ability to move properly, to dance the night away, the girl known as Melody leaned forward and took rapid, deep breaths, before her voice, now filled with menace, whispered out through clenched teeth. "You think you've beaten me, Samuru? I came for your flesh, and I will have you." That look on his face when he had stabbed her, those insults and rage? Was that the other one, the shadow behind the lighter one, the truth behind the pain? Was it the voice in the darkness, the light touch of the devil on the shoulder? It frightened her, as did the bloodlust of the other figure, but that would not stop her. Her mission was pointless, over, and would end how she wanted it to. As she had always intended it to! Taking one hand from her wound, staring at the blood, a sneer crept across her face as she formed another plan.

→→Releasing her wound, ignoring for the moment the blood that seeped forth, Melody quickly formed the handseals she would need. As the first was formed the stone behind her cracked, reflecting the metal that was being destroyed behind. And as she finished, as the final handsign was complete, Melody slammed her open palms soaked with her own blood against the stone surface behind her. A twisted grin split her face, a wild light forming within her eyes as one eye bursting into its scarlet life.

→→Jae and Samuru might well have been shocked to see the closest building to them suddenly disintegrate completely! A fine, brown and silver mist was all that remained of the building, and it burst out at such a rapid pace that it filled the entire district in a matter of moments. But what was worse was the immense roar that followed, a roar that shattered every window for hundreds of yards and threw the dust particles into disarray. The dust cloud would have several effects, several horrible facts that might well dishearten the enemy. The dust was the remainder of every single bit of metal in the structure, every particle of stone and material becoming tiny shards of themselves. Any breath they took would feel like nothing short of life inhaling razors, and pain would be clear for them as the grit would grind away their flesh. Unless, of course, they could find safety. But in the cloud there would be something else. A being of some sort, a dark mass that nearly blocked out the sun above worse than the cloud already did, and from the way it moved it was clear that something was coming their way. Something with four eyes, all glowing a fairly familiar color, and all split between looking at the pair of foes. And if they got close enough they would find Melody, her body malformed and disfigured, muscle growth with gaping maws clear on all surfaces. The thing was the size of a monstrous squid, about twice the size of a tank, and with four arms and six legs to move around on. It's flesh was interspersed with the twisted, agonized faces that belonged to Jae, to Samuru's brother and sister, to his father and mother. Everyone he ever cared about or loved howling for his help, for freedom. On its back were feathered wings, not unlike the ones Jae's summon had born, and as for its hands? Well, they were forming handsigns, a combination that would take effect in the next few moments.

O.o.C.

It's enormous, and will be using another jutsu next post.

• Chacha [ Disruption ] ||→ S - rank
    Official Description: The user makes use of all the metals within their touch. Steel wire, kunai, shuriken. Anything they can, to create a large quantity of the low quality rust flakes, as they are whipped up in a frenzy, creating a dust storm of sorts. Counter attack is difficult, however, for the visibility is greatly reduced. High quality rust flakes may be added to cause external effects as well.
    Guild Description: This sacrifices all of the user's worn or held metal, to produce a low quality but high amount of, rust flakes. Ingested flakes will cause choking, internal lacerations, and general suffocation. Long lasting effects (if they survive breathing this stuff in), requires a tetanus shot. The external effects from using at least 1 object's worth of high quality rust flakes includes a scintillating, strobe light effect from reflecting available light sources.

chrissy b e a n
    Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 am

Amiti covered his mouth as the building collapsed, pulling his jacket up over his mouth even as a rip started along his forearm "OH, yes, that's really mature of you, Melly!" he scoffed behind the jacket, ignoring the blood that left his mouth and soaked into the jacket. The crack on the side of his face had started to open up along his cheek bone, soaking that side of his face in blood That's not Jae...'No, it most certainly the ******** isn't, Samuru, you stupid moron.' But why is...oh... Amiti arched an eye brow at the beast as it began to move through the dust. Leaning his head back, his face twisted behind the jacket "And now a tantrum?" standing with his weight on both legs, he was ignoring the truly bad bleeding that came from his left leg even as a puddle started to form under his foot. His chest was aching now too, his shirt starting to go a wet black as where she had touched him the skin continued to rot and fall into dust. Whatever the dust was she'd used to destroy the building was, it settled on him and he felt a burning agony where it touched his already open wounds "So inept. Can't even finish the job without losing it, you pathetic meat sack." he rotated his free hand, creating a series of signs that began to pull lightning into his palm. Being a raiton user, it wasn't all that surprising for him to be using it and he snarled at some of the faces that decorated Melody's monstrous form "That's quite a history you've got on me. All those little pieces of my life that are, what, supposed to upset me? Get me raging mad so I do something stupid?" Gods but this female was dumb as ********. Glancing at the masked stranger, he scowled when he saw her weapon of sorts was wrapped around a log At least they tried? 'Give me a break. If they wanted to help, they should have used a ******** jutsu and blown that psycho up. She was down, for a moment.' Even you don't believe that, Amiti. dismissing Samuru's ramblings, Amiti crushed the lightning to his stomach with a groan of pain. But, slowly, the bleeding started to slow and his skin stopped rusting "Gods, that hurts." he gasped, doubled over even as the last of the blood on his face slowed then stopped. He let out a breath, dropping the bloody piece of jacket to straighten and glare at the monster "What now, Melly? The longer this carries on, the better I'll get. And you...well, you're just going to get uglier." he called even as the pain cleared from his face, leaving only traces as he carefully moved one leg. Even though he was healed, it was clear he'd need more to fully get better "You're a snarling, slavering beast, queen of rust and nothing more. No dead bodies, no decaying flesh, you couldn't even stop your own hand from betraying you." Amiti twiched his hand and suddenly Peilli was behind him. The puppet snatched him by the arm and they were both right in front of Melody now, in front of the face that was Jae screaming "Just shut up." he put his hand flat on the screaming face, smothering it as he looked up at the eyes "You wanted something from me. Here it is." the genjutsu activated the minute he touched Melody's surface and her emotions would flood with his. Every dream, every thought, almost four years of desire for Jae would flood Melody's mind. It was physical, mental, emotional, everything thrown into a single burst of power. It was a climax of what had been, what had been lost and what could have been with so much dreaming and wishing "You. lose." Amiti whispered, leaning in to give the side of Jae's screaming face a light kiss.

Chakra: 520-20-40= 460/570

Fukyuu no Jutsu [ Immortality Technique ]
    Official Description: This simple skill make it so no matter how much the opponent damages the user, the user will not show any sign of injury. It will hide limping or any other sign that something is wrong, even the smell and sound of blood dripping. The Genjutsu will only affect those who were in the intermediate area when the Genjutsu was used, those who the user wishes and those who are just arriving are not affected. The Jutsu is initiated via a bit of theatrics: The user forms a few hand seals and gathers electricity in his or her hand. However, this electricity is actually illusionary. Then, the user presses this hand into his or her chest and the electricity wraps around the user’s body and seems to dissipate into it. Finally, the user claims to have performed a rapid regeneration jutsu that will heal his body as he fights. With that, the Genjutsu is fully cast.

Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]
    Official Description: This is a fairly high level Genjutsu where the Shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim would surely remember the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Lanfaer

chrissy b e a n

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games