Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo nodded and struck a pose"Yea! And a Rap Master Supreme! You can have my autograph" He said rubbing the back of his head with his hand. He looked back to the guard house and frowned"Uh,apparently I can't let you in as I'm only a Genin but I'll go get Kain. He'll look you over and let you in" And with that Yasuo sent a messenger to get Kain while he remained here with them

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 pm
OOC: As I stated to Fall in Meebo, at his current rank he can not differentiate between chakra in living things. Thus he cannot determine that they have above average Chakra in human beings. Therefor he cannot send off any message at this time. His sensor rule does not apply in this case. Any action taken in response to his message is null and void.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:38 pm
Sean stood by silently, smiling lightly as he looked at the gate. He just wanted to get in as fast as possible, and go about his business.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 am
Fall_Of_The_Damned

Noc stood there listening to the overexcited ninja  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein appeared on the top of the gates in a flash of fire as he looked down at the group and said," Well what is it?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc eyes widened at the appearence of Kein. Appearing to be awed by his entrance."My brother and I are trying to pass through the gates."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein chuckled and said," To what point and intention." He truly did not care at this point. What with the mist shinobi running around and one still in the hospital and all hell breaking loose elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc gave a look showing like he didn't really now, but it was in a sorrowful kind of way."We don't really know...We are looking to find our place in this world, as anything a construction worker...a blacksmith...or even a ninja."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 am
Sean watched the new shinobi appear in a very flashy way, and smiled silently as he spoke with his brother. "We're just lost in life, and need to find a good starting point for us.." He spoke in a sad tone, summarising the situation, and looking around silently. Seeming rather timid, someone could tell he wouldn't be too much of a talker just looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed and said," So your rouges then is it. I am not a fool I can see your charka. " He blinked his sharingan active. "What village have you defected from. Speak the truth and nothing but the truth or I will do my duty as an Onin." They boy's next words would decide their fate. If it was here among the cloud on in the dirt six feet under.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:00 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc saw his sharingan blaze to life.Noc appeared to be frightened."W-we aren't rogues from any shinobi village!"Which was the truth." We have some training to protect ourselves...b-but thats it."Which was also true. He stuttered a little too.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 pm
"I-it's true.." Sean said shaken, even with the truth he feared for lives. This wasn't the welcoming he had expected, but it made sense that the man would react as such.  

Shinigami Abarai

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games